• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 1,329 Views, 31 Comments

Assassin's Tears II - MisterGTFO



The great Sequel to the great story, Assassin's Tears!

  • ...
6
 31
 1,329

The Sacrifice for a Friend

Final Chapter: The Sacrifice for a Friend

Silent Wind scratched his head with his hoof in complete confusion and looking at his father as if he had never met him. Void coughed and rubbed the back of his head with a small hint of embarrassment. Silent Wind moved closer to Void so that he could see if it was his father.

"You're.. not evil are you?!" Silent Wind said, preparing to draw his left hidden blade.

Void made a small smile and shook his head. Silent Wind saw his smile and his eyes went wide and now, he was just standing there, unable to say anything. Void looked at Silent Wind who shaking.

"I'm really sorry to put you through all of this, kiddo. I'm real sorry." Void apologized.

Silent Wind threw himself and his foreleg arms around Void and hugged him tightly, relieved that it was his own real father. Void closed his eyes and grinned for his now, happy son. Silent Wind began to cry and teardrops fell on his father's back.

"It's okay.. I understand everything.." Silent Wind stuttered, pulling back and looking down, wiping his tears from his eyes. Silent Wind then looked back up at his father, wanting to have answers from his questions to his father.

"I-I need to know.. who is out there, I know it isn't you so please tell me!" Silent Wind begged. Void nodded to his request and wiped his mouth with his right hoof. Then he began to tell Silent Wind who it was and how it even got inside of Void.

"Alright then.. but first, do you remember the deepest part of the castle, the altar room?" Void asked.

Silent Wind indeed remembered that the room had a sealed coffin with seal tetragrams all over. He knew that everypony including the Silentblades were forbidden from there since there was a box there that held a powerful entity. An entity that was very evil and dark but Silent Wind knew that the secret was to be kept away from inferior members who weren't Silentblade blood-related. Unfortunately, Silent Wind didn't know that it was the one that had tried to turn the Silentblades as a group of demons and it's name since it had been three years after he had left the Silentblades.

"Uh.. yeah. Why? I really don't remember a lot about it now." Silent Wind said.

"Well, I am sure you do know that it holds a dark entity in there but the thing is that, The leaders and their husbands or wives only knew that the entity is called Deathmoon, a real ancient and powerful demon back in the ol' days and he's the one who really started the Silentblades, he got sealed because he wanted to turn the Silentblades into a group of demons but it looks like Shadow Moon found out and sealed him within the sealed coffin." Void explained.

Silent Wind coughed and walked back slightly in confusion. He now knew who he was actually fighting but, he didn't know how Deathmoon managed to completely possess his father. Silent Wind turned back toward Void and asked him how Deathmoon managed to escape and possess him.

"Thanks for telling me the name and a little history, but.. how did he even escape and possess you in the first place?!" Silent Wind asking Void.

Void knew that Silent Wind would ask that question. Void lowered his head and sighed, he then raised up his head up again to answer his son.

"The day that Deathmoon was sealed was on Winter's Rise of the 16th. And every time of it's anniversary, the Seal that was holding Deathmoon would weaken and if it wasn't strengthened again, would break. I was a too late to go seal it and when I went to the altar room, the sealing orb was empty. At that moment, I lowered my guard and Deathmoon took that opportunity to take my body, From there, he mimicked me and tricked everypony to think that it was actually me. I could still see from my eyes but I for some reason, was not in my own actions. I'm glad that you left since he was trying to kill you and Silent Whisper. I'm a bit sad that Silent Whisper didn't make it but I'm happy also that you made it." Void said, putting a hoof on Silent Wind's head and then putting down his raised hoof back down.

"Thank's, Dad. But now.. I have to fight him. I don't have to have a family talk with you because, the fate of Equestria lies on my hooves and I tend to make that fate into prosperity!" Silent Wind said, smiling at his father and his father smiled back.

"Alright then, but if you should know, I have some of my aura in me and it's not much use to me so.." Void putted a hoof on Silent Wind's chest and Silent Wind began to glow white and became frightened when he saw a white blade come out of his upper left foreleg arm. Void laughed.

"Looks like you can't control it so well, don't worry. You'll know how to do it in no time, just remember that your old man gave you it." Void said.

Silent Wind smiled and felt something inside of him that just wanted to say something. He breathed out of his nostrils heavily and rubbed his head.

"Dad?" Silent Wind began.

Void looked at him with a questioning look, wanting to know what Silent Wind was trying to say to him before he leaves Silent Wind.

"Thank you so much for being my dad!" Silent Wind said, tearing up but still smiling.

Void chuckled and began to slowly vanish. Silent Wind broke the smile and his smile was replaced with a surprising look on his face.

"Me too kiddo. Go kick Deathmoon's ass for me and for all of the Silentblades." Void said before vanishing. Silent Wind began to vanish also, showing that he was going back into the real world and out of the bright, white realm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shining Armor managed to get to the end of the hallway only to see a destroyed gate. Twilight and Lily Blade also caught up and all of them went inside the throne room but only managed to walk around the outer edges of the circle floor since the floor had made a large tower. Twilight brought up her hood to cover herself from the rain and Lily Blade did the same thing with her slightly-tattered Silentblade red-black robes. Lily Blade and the others did not know what was going on and Lily Blade could only bring up one thing to the others. Lily Blade looked at the others. Twilight and Shining Armor looked back at Lily Blade.

"From the looks of this, Silent Wind is fighting his father right now!" Lily predicted.

Twilight's eyes went wide as she heard Lily Blade's hypothesis on what was happening. Twilight tilted her head up and looked at the top of the risen tower. She hoped that Silent Wind was done by now and not hurt or worst, captured. Shining Armor thought of what to do now and closed his eyes. Lily Blade was still looking up and saw the large barrier around the top of the tower and then, she saw a pink glow from Shining Armor's horn. Lily Blade approached Shining Armor, wondering what could Shining Armor be doing right now.

"Hey, what're you doing?!" Lily Blade asked.

"I am going to help Silent Wind!" Shining Armor said. Shining Armor was about to teleport but all the sudden his aura pushed him back and the teleportation spell failed. Shining Armor, who was down was surprised and confused why the spell negated and did not work.

"Wh-What?!" Shining Armor said, rubbing his head that hitted first on the floor. At that point, Shining Armor somewhat regretted not wearing his helmet. Lily Blade examined the black barrier as the pouring rain drops fell onto her face.

"That's a really rare barrier. It's a seventh-dimension barrier seal. I only know two who know it and that's Celestia and Tarelina Mephalia." Lily said.

Twilight turned her head at Lily Blade the moment she heard of the seventh-dimension barrier. It was a very powerful seal spell made by Tarelina Mephalia, the maker of so many seals. The seventh-dimension barrier prevents anypony from getting in, know that it's unbreakable and blocks out teleportation spells. Twilight knew that it could only be dispelled by the caster's death or will to release it but now, they all knew all they could do know is wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the brightness inside the barrier dimmed down, Deathmoon looked down, no longer seeing a downed Silent Wind. He heard a buzzing noise behind him and saw Silent Wind, who was much more different than before. Silent Wind saw Deathmoon in front of him and look down to see he was in his Shade form again but instead of his coat being purple, he saw that it was white, like Celestia's coat. He looked at his left hoof and forgot the somewhat-large feeling on top of his head. He saw he was wearing a big helmet with large, black horns and very rigid with outward claws across it's surface and he also managed to see some purple color on his helmet also. He looked down on his chest and back and saw his whole body covered in a very smooth armor. The only part he saw that was very spiked was his shoulder pads. He then realized that he had was appeared to be the Armor of Shade but he wasn't sure.

"Shade? Is this you?" Silent Wind said within his mind.

"Apparently, yes. You managed to mature your usage of my powers and was able to get the most powerful part of me. Nice job." Shade replied.

Silent Wind felt happy that he managed to mature his powers of Shade's but even more, He felt powerful, very powerful. He saw the black aura around him and began to move the aura around his hand with his own will and flinched, surprised to know he can manipulate the aura around him. Deathmoon, surprised could not believe Silent Wind has become fine once again and standing. Deathmoon grunted in anger but soon calmed himself down.

"Interesting, you've managed to rise back up and fight me once again." Deathmoon said.

Silent Wind chuckled at Deathmoon, showing that he already knows that it is not his father who he his fighting, just a monster in his image.

"You can stop acting stupid now, I know you're nothing but a image of my dad." Silent Wind said.

Deathmoon, who wasn't surprised began to grow out a curved blade out the back of his wrist and chuckled at Silent Wind.

"So, you know that it isn't me. Good, I was beginning to get bored of playing as your father." Deathmoon admitted.

Silent Wind raised up one of his hooves and pointed at it at Deathmoon. He then saw the small slim slots at the end of his gauntlets, drew out of his hidden blades and flew up slightly. He then closed his eyes for a moment and rubbed his neck which was also covered with armor up to the end of his neck and then open his eyes and saw his mouth and nose become covered in a black steel-hard lower face mask, only leaving his black-red Silentblade-Shade eyes visible that were now glowing bright red. Deathmoon felt a sharp pain on his chest and looked down to see Silent Wind's hidden blade within his body. Silent Wind, still staring at him brought back his mask, revealing his opening mouth which Silent Wind was beginning to open it slightly wider until a large yellow light appeared within his mouth and a large energy lazer blast bursting out of his mouth and hitted Deathmoon, propelling him back. Without a rest, Silent Wind quickly dashed at the speed of light at Deathmoon, stabbing one of his hidden blades into him and managed to grow out several white blades out of the front of his body, all of them dived into Deathmoon's body. Deathmoon grew out blades also, in attempt to repel Silent Wind away from him and managed to push him away but that is what his blades exactly did. The moment the blades touched Silent Wind, it was too weak to penetrate the armor around his body and the solid aura around his whole body, merely making dents. Silent Wind flew back slowly, looked down and brought his grown-out blades back within his body and sheathing his hidden blades. Once Silent Wind landed on the ground with a small slide, his steel mask was beginning to come back together and covering his face except his eyes once again. He then saw Deathmoon regenerate spontaneously. Silent Wind who was surprised, flickered his eyelids in surprise.

"It seems that nopony tells stupid ponies like you that evil manifestations like me are known to be immortal. I am a demon immortal after all." Deathmoon explained.

Silent Wind then realized that fighting would be meaningless, Silent Wind thought of what to do now and looked at his raised bat-skinned-like wings and lowered them down. He then heard Shade's voice within his mind.

"Great, fighting an immortal would be just wasting our breath and energy. There's only one way to do this but I don't know if you're up to it, Silent Wind.." Shade said.

"Fine, what is it? I hope it's good." Silent Wind hoped.

Shade felt somewhat-disappointed that what he was about to say was not going to be good in a way. Shade sighed slightly and told Silent Wind.

"It is a certain ability that only I can use so since you have my powers, you can use it. It's call Midnight soul banish, it's very simple but isn't good in any way you think. It'll make you able to take one's soul and banish it to the Midnight realm which I am sure the Silentblades are familiar with but in return to open the realm, you'll have to sacrifice your soul. Simple as that. You should first make a grappling claw with your aura and take out your soul first so you can make the portal to the Midnight realm and don't worry, you won't die there. Yet." Shade explained.

Silent Wind shook at the spell Shade had told him, he didn't want to die, not now. He thought about Twilight for a moment and Equestria. He would be able to banish Deathmoon to the Midnight realm seeing how he was immortal but he would have to sacrifice his own life to ensure the greater good of Equestria's future. He closed his eyes for a moment and made up his decision, he would sacrifice his own life to help Equestria. He indeed felt horrid for Twilight, as he would no longer be there for her but with a grim smile under his steel mask, He hoped that one day she would find somepony that would love her as much as he did. Silent Wind grew two pointing blades from his shoulder and pulled himself back to gain more speed toward Deathmoon.

"Please hurry, I am getting bored." Deathmoon yawned.

Silent Wind then propelled himself at Deathmoon with an amazing speed to where Deathmoon saw a mere shadow for a moment and saw Silent Wind under him with both grown blades inside of him and him pushed against the barrier walls, not feeling a thing. Silent Wind's eyes glew much bigger as he made a conjured claw around his left hoof out of his white aura that was surrounding his whole body and called forth Shade to cast the soul banishing spell.

"Shade, ready that spell!" Silent Wind yelled within his mind.

"Really? Alright!!" Shade said.

Silent Wind looked at his conjured grappling claw and saw five magical spiked hooks around the fingers of the claws and Silent Wind knew he would have to take out his own soul. As Silent Wind's grown blades were still in Deathmoon, he quickly dived his grappling claw into him and the claw went right threw his body and in pain, took out his own soul which was a bright, blue ball of a sparkling light and threw it in the air, making a purple portal which emitted demon-like screams. Deathmoon recognized that portal and turned his head at Silent Wind.

"Wh-What in Equestria do you think you are doing?!!" Deathmoon yelled.

"What's it... look like.. I'm doing!?" Silent Wind grunted, coughing out blood.

Silent Wind then pulled his claw back and it went inside Deathmoon without a sudden stop. Silent Wind grunted as he pulled hardly on Deathmoon's soul as his soul was fighting back to not be taken out.

"I see! you are trying to banish my soul to the Midnight realm for eternity. That will never happen!!" Deathmoon roared, as he held onto Silent Wind's arm inside of his body. Silent Wind was pulling as hard as he can but it was only slightly moving.

"Come on!!" Silent Wind pulled harder.

Silent Wind drew his right hidden blade and dived it into Deathmoon's chest. Deathmoon grunted as he felt the steel dive into his body. Silent Wind drew the blade more deeper into his body. He saw his left hoof come out of Deathmoon's body more and more.

"I will happen because.." Silent Wind began.

"I'm going to make it happen!!" Silent Wind roared. And with that, Silent Wind pulled the hardest he could and also took his left hidden blade out and sheathed it back into his bracers. Finally, he managed to take out his soul, falling on the ground with Deathmoon's soul within his grappling claw. He looked at the body that Deathmoon once held and saw that it was evaporating, as if it was trying to rid of the remains. Once the body vanished, Silent Wind walked toward the portal and threw his soul within the portal and then the portal closed. Silent Wind fell down on the ground, near death. He then saw the barrier around him vanish and felt the pouring rain on his right cheek.

"Dear Celestia, I can barely feel my nerves and I can't think so well now.. I'm about to die.. I-I-I am so sorry, Twilight.." Silent Wind thought in his mind.

"Look's like you're about to die, Well, we went out with a blast right?" Shade said.

Silent Wind chuckled. Despite about being almost dead, Silent Wind smiled and thought of Twilight and all of the ponies of Equestria. In the end, he felt that dying was the saddest and worst thing that could happen to him. But at that same time, he felt happy also, seeing that he protected Equestria and most of all, protected the mare he loved. Silent Wind breathed his last breath and died with Twilight as his last thought. As he died, his whole body turned back to normal, with his white, tattered cloak, white, leather bracers, and his wet bandages around his wrists.

Shade was not dead but now forever in a dead body that can no longer use his powers. He sat down on his tower which was within his realm within Silent Wind's mind and chuckled.

"An eternal time here, well I guess it's suiting for a monster pony like me." Shade said and closed his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shining Armor sat against the walls of outer floors and looked up for a moment he saw that the barrier was gone. Twilight was looking up the whole time while Lily Blade talked to her. Shining Armor ran over to the two and informed them that the barrier was gone.

"Hey! the barrier is gone!" Shining Armor said, shaking his head to get the rain out of his mane.

Twilight and Lily Blade looked up and saw that the barrier was gone and the red markings all over the tower was gone. They then looked back at Shining Armor and nodded, knowing that they all knew what to do. All of their horns glew and they spontaneously teleported at the risen floor which was a tower. They quickly managed to get to the top and all of them looked around for a moment and did not see Void anywhere.

"This is great! Where's Silent Wind, I want to-" Twilight was interrupted when she saw the lifeless body of Silent Wind. Lily Blade saw Silent Wind also and ran over to him to check on him. Shining Armor ran and standed by Twilight, putting a hoof on her shoulder. Lily Blade putted one of her hooves on Silent Wind's neck to check his pulse. There was no pulse. Nothing. Lily Blade frowned and went over to Twilight and Shining Armor and simply shook her head slowly and calmly. Twilight felt her world freeze and felt as if something had torn her heart out from her chest. She broke down in tears, thought it was hard to see if she was crying, as the rain was still pouring.

"N-No..." Twilight sobbed. Shining Armor sat down with her and hugged her, trying to make her feel better. Lily Blade closed her eyes for a moment.

"This Mare.. really did love Silent Wind." Lily Blade thought, looking back at Twilight who was still sobbing. Twilight broke her hug with her brother and walked over to Silent Wind who was now dead. She sat by his body, and streached out her forelegs and hugged him around his head and laid her head on top of Silent Wind's, sobbing softly.

Lily Blade sighed and walked toward Silent Wind and sat down along with Twilight and her horn glew crazily. Twilight was startled but still held Silent Wind in her arms. Lily looked toward Twilight.

"Let him go, I.. am going to bring him back..!" Lily exclaimed.

Twilight's eyes widened as she heard Lily say that she was about to bring Silent Wind back. Twilight released her grip on Silent Wind and slowly laid his body on the ground and stepped back. Lily Blade brought her left hoof up and began to put all of her orange aura onto her hooves and she slowly lowered them and laid them on Silent Wind's body. She walked back slowly and at that point, Twilight realized that Lily Blade was trying to breathe life into Silent Wind. Lily Blade began to breathe heavily. Twilight and Shining Armor noticed.

"Are- Are you okay?" Shining Armor said, moving closer toward Lily Blade.

Lily Blade grunted, as she felt her own life force be drained more and more. Though she kept her conscience intact and was still trying to resurrect Silent Wind. Twilight walked toward her and looked at her. Lily Blade smiled, despite her feeling sick.

"You.. Twilight Sparkle.. right?" Lily huffed.

Twilight nodded to her answer as she had her eyes and face facing toward Lily Blade's hooves on Silent Wind's side of his body.

"You.. better be right for Silent Wind, he really means a lot t'me and Silent Whisper. Just keep him happy and we'll all be happy. I couldn't make him happy, not even his own brother could make him so happy. You.. keep him smiling for.. us." Lily Blade said to Twilight.

Twilight nodded and saw Lily Blade's head fall down slowly. Shining Armor quickly ran over to Lily Blade and standed in front of her so that her body wouldn't fall on the ground. Twilight turned her head at Silent Wind as his body began to slowly get wetter. In Silent Wind's mind, he saw himself in a dark screen, unable to see anything within. He then sees a bright light that is becoming more and more brighter until he sees a small purple figure. His vision begins to focus on the figure and all the sudden, he sees himself on the ground inside the throne room. Silent Wind turns his head left and right to see where he is and sees that the risen ground that was once a tower was now simply the ground now. He looked up to the destroyed ceiling and saw that the rain was beginning to stop and the sun was beginning to rise but the sky was still slightly orange in his eyes. Silent Wind rised his head up slightly and grunted.

"Ow.. My body is so stiff." Silent Wind grunted more as he stood up shakingly. Then all the sudden, he soon sees Twilight hurl herself at him, putting her arms around him. Silent Wind's eyes widen as he realizes Twilight was looking for him. He lowers his eyelids and slowly hugs back Twilight. As he laid his head on Twilight's shoulder, he saw Lily Blade sprawled on the ground, Shining Armor was checking her and saw that she was dead. Silent Wind broke the hug and gave Twilight a quick kiss before running over to Lily Blade to check her also but stopped as he saw that he was alive and realized what Lily Blade had done. He slowly walked over to her and Shining Armor who was standing by her.

"It.. looks like she did it." Silent Wind said. Shining Armor looked at him with a questioning look and Twilight ran over to Silent Wind, wondering what he meant.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

Silent Wind turned his head toward Twilight and sighed. He knew what Lily Blade had used to resurrect him since he helped Lily Blade how to do it.

"It's a spell called Soul Sacrifice Resurrection. It's merely a spell to sacrifice all of your aura and soul to resurrect somepony. Not much know how to use it or have ever used it. I guess.. Lily thought my life meant more than hers. You foolish Mare..." Silent Wind said, shaking his head slowly.

"Well, I will bury her at-" Shining Armor was cut off by Silent Wind, who interrupted him with a 'no' and Silent Wind walked toward him more closer. Silent Wind wanted to bury her somewhere else.

"I'd like to bury her somewhere else. That's all I ask for, Armor." Silent Wind begged.

Shining Armor nodded and made a hoof gesture towards Twilight, telling Twilight to follow him. Twilight ran up to Shining Armor and they both walked ahead of Silent Wind. Silent Wind ducked his head under Lily Blade and putted her body on top of his back and he walked slightly faster to catch up with both of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they were near the entrance of the Silentblade Castle, they heard lots of muttering and talking outside even if the entrance was closed. They walked more quicker as they heard them. Shining Armor opened the entrance gate with his magic and as the brightness outside dimmed, they saw Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance, and the rest of the Mane Six. They then heard cheering. Shining Armor and Twilight ran toward the cliff that was facing the Everfree forest which was slightly destroyed by the battles. As they saw the fields of the forest, they saw the enormous, mixed army of Royal Guards, Rebel Soldiers from Golden Shot, and the University mages. Silent Wind walked by Twilight and smiled but then had a questioning look on his face and turned his head back to look at Princess Celestia.

"Hey, what happened to the rest of the Silentblades?" Silent Wind said.

"We managed to defeat them overnight with a large raid, the Silentblades that are left have scattered and don't you worry, We will try to find all of them." Princess Celestia said.

Twilight sighed in relief, seeing that it was finally done. Shining Armor went over to Princess Cadance and hugged her, glad knowing that she was fine. Silent Wind dropped Lily Blade's body slowly on the dusty rock ground and looked over slightly to the south and remembered the so-called abandoned cave which was actually their hideout to simply have conversations privately. Silent Wind then sneezed, he cursed under his breath, seeing that he now had a cold. Twilight walked over to Princess Celestia, wanting to know how she found the spot.

"Princess, how did you find this spot?" Twilight said.

Princess Celestia smirked and chuckled at Twilight's question. Twilight bended her right foreleg and raised an eyebrow at her teacher in confusion.

"I saw both you and Shining Armor walk to the Castle with my telescope from my Kingdom. I saw how you teleported there and I came along and so did Princess Cadance including your friends." Princess Celestia said.

Twilight's friends ran over to her and tackled her with hugs. They were all happy that Twilight wasn't hurt since she was a great friend. They soon broke their group hug and Twilight then got hurled with questions.

"Hey, Egghead? You're not hurt, are ya?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

"Oh dear goodness.., a-are you okay, Twilight?" Fluttershy said.

"Y'seem fine t'me." Applejack checked Twilight a bit more before simply standing by her.

"Darling, you look filthy! You should clean yourself up once you get home!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Twilight!, lets throw a party to celebrate our win, can we!? can we?!" Pinkie Pie yelled, hopping up and down.

Twilight nodded at her friends and tilted her head at Silent Wind who was looking at her with a smile. Silent Wind rubbed the back of his head with a nervous feeling inside of him. He moved closer toward Twilight and her friends decided to move out of the way and walked away from the two.

"Well, It's over now." Silent Wind said. He then locked his lips with Twilight's. Twilight returned the kiss by pushing her lips also. They soon broke the kiss and Silent Wind had a shocked face.

"Uh oh."

"What is it?" Twilight asked.

Silent Wind bit his lip and coughed but cover it with his left hoof. He accidentally forgot that he had the cold from the rain that was pouring during the night.

"I..uh..had a cold. Sorry." Silent Wind grinned, trying to keep things nice.

Twilight kissed Silent Wind's forehead and instead of being slightly upset, she simply kept her smile. She still remembered how Lily Blade told her to make Silent Wind happy, no matter how bad things would get between both of them.

"It's okay, I'm sure I'd get a cold sooner or later." Twilight laughed and so did her friends including Silent Wind. Silent Wind looked back at Lily Blade's body and almost forgot something he had to do.

"Well, I'll see you back at Ponyville. There's something I gotta do, gotta go bury somepony." Silent Wind said. Before he could go get Lily Blade's body that was on Shining Armor's back, he went toward Princess Celestia who was at the cliff, looking at her army who have triumphed. Princess Celestia looked to her left and saw Silent Wind bow in front of her. Princess Celestia took his chin and brought him up.

"I am honored to see you bow in front of me but.. It seems that you have done something that nopony, not even I could do. I can only show My gratitude and everypony's gratitude by doing this." Princess Celestia said. Silent Wind did not understand what she had meant until he saw Princess Celestia bow in front of him and so did the crowd of soldiers even Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, and the Mane Six. Silent Wind chuckled as he felt slightly embarrassed.

"Hahaha.. thanks but, I really thank you for helping me find where I really belong. Thank you and now, I have to bury somepony. I'll be back." Silent Wind said before going toward Shining Armor to get Lily Blade's body. As he had Lily Blade's body on his back, he flew towards the cave that he once went to as a young stallion with Lily Blade and his brother, Silent Whisper. Princess Celestia and everypony raised their heads up and looked at Silent Wind who was moving away from them.

"It seems that even Assassin's can change. Silent Wind, I have quite good feeling for your future."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue: Three Weeks Later

Silent Wind sometimes went to the cave to look at the made grave he made for his friend, Lily Blade and also looked at the grave he also made for his brother a long time ago. Silent Wind walked toward the wooden cross over her grave which also had her Silentblade cloak also. He smiled but it was fragile.

"Well, everything is great now. Just like both of you always wanted. I decided not to make the Silentblades move on anymore so I guess it's over. I'm real happy that you both sacrificed both of your lives to make sure that I lived. And knowing that, I'm a bit happy. So yeah.. anyways, I'm just here to say a few things." Silent Wind sighed to get more breath.

"Lily, I'm glad I knew you. I know we really didn't get along on day one and I'm a bit sorry 'bout that but I really thank you for sacrificing your own life just so that I could live on. I now know that you really did care about me, I guess you can say that If I wasn't out of the Silentblades, I'd be your coltfriend for sure. And don't fret.." Silent Wind began, he found a small Lilium flower and picked it up and dropped it on Lily's grave.

"..You've bloomed into a great Lilium!"

Silent Wind then looked at Silent Whisper's grave that he too made after he escaped from the Castle years ago. He touched his wooden cross that also had his sickle dangling around it. His saw his sickle and saw that it still had a dark steel sparkle to it and it also still had the brownish bandages around it's handle. He looked at the long chain that ended with a single shackle and then, he looked back at Silent Whisper's grave.

"I-uh.. don't know what to really say.. hah.. I really want to just say.. thank's bro, for helping me and most of all, taking care of me during my time as a Silentblade, appreciate it. I guess I just want to say to both of you that you two are also the closest to me also. I'm going to fully live my life, my way." Silent Wind said, with a vigorous mood.

Silent Wind quickly grabbed the sickle and threw it in the air. He then turned into the Armor of Shade mode and used his magic to lock the cuff shackle on his upper right arm and then the sickle poofed out a smoke and instead showed a special armband on Silent Wind's right upper arm that had a Silentblade Insignia on it. He smiled as he walked away, feeling two bursts of whistling wind touch his coat. He then raised up his hood from his now brown cloak and wore it, lowering his head down. He grinned as he had a very good feeling for his future and then he turned back to his normal form, having his simple silver coat, brown cloak and his good leather bracers also which covered some of the bandages on his wrists.

"Life just gets better and better." Silent Wind exclaimed.

Silent Wind loved the life he had now, it was good but he never would have his family by his side. Despite that, he still loved where he was now. He had friends and people who would protect him also, and he even had the most beautiful Mare in Equestria.

The Mare who would always be his Twilight Sparkle in his eye.

THE END

Comments ( 2 )

Great ending, i loved this series a lot :rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Awesome ending.
Well done, I cannot wait to see what else you have up your sleve.:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment