• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 1,328 Views, 31 Comments

Assassin's Tears II - MisterGTFO



The great Sequel to the great story, Assassin's Tears!

  • ...
6
 31
 1,328

The Minds of Deadly Foes

Chapter Six: The Minds of Deadly Foes

As the mare came out from the shadows near the Gate, they saw that it was a Mare wearing maroon robes. They were all a bit confused on who it was. Twilight was the only one who knew who it was, Tarelina Mephalia. The one who made over two-hundred seal spells. And known for being a true Expert of magic. Star Swirl stepped toward them slowly and Silent Wind got in front of Twilight and the group. But Star Swirl didn't move, but then they saw that there was a second Star Swirl by them. And then all the sudden, The second Start Swirl exploded and lightning bursted out. He was shocked but not injured.

The clone was actually a lightning bomb that Star Swirl conjured. Silent Wind charged at Star Swirl but he was propelled back, he didn't even touch Star Swirl. He looked on the ground and saw a large seal which had an arrow pointing back. He then realized that it was made by Tarelina Mephalia who then walked over to Star Swirl, she then brought her head up showing her pitch-black eyes. Then, her horn began to spark and so did Star Swirl's, Twilight and everyone else knew that they were going to cast something.

"Everypony, watch out! something's coming!" Silent Wind grabbed Twilight and Fluttershy grabbed Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash grabbed both Rarity and Applejack.

Then all the sudden, the materialized aura became water which completely flooded the ground and then it disappeared seeing that it was conjured. Tarelina then made a seal on the ground and summoned a lightning-based wolf. And it radiated two lightning bolts and were targeted at Twilight and Silent Wind. Silent Wind flew up and tried to dodge it but then saw that the lightning bolts were following them as if they were living lightning. Twilight used her force field to try and repel the lightning but the lightning was too dense and pushed them down to the ground. Luckily, Twilight's force field broke after the fall.

"Agh..! Twilight, are you okay?!" Silent Wind saw that Twilight was on top of him. She got up showing that she was still conscious.

"I'm fine.. they aren't going to let us through are they..?" Twilight said.

"No, It feels disrespectful to kill somepony famous, but.. they're already dead. Stay put..." Then there was silence and then Silent Wind finished his sentence.

"This'll only take ten minutes." Silent Wind dashed at both of the Wizards. Tarelina went in first and casted a seal behind Silent Wind. She swung her left hoof at him, but missed. He then charged at Star Swirl, who was simply standing there still as a twig. Then he was about to swing his left hidden blade at his neck, until he was propelled back by a force push that was casted by Star Swirl. He quickly saw Tarelina behind him and saw that she was activating the seal and a large blade came out which was in the direction he was being pushed back. He quickly looked to the ground and dived his blades into the earth's ground, which halted him from being impaled. Silent Wind was surprised how they had strategy even if they were undead. Then, they stopped when Silent Wind talked to them.

"I wonder how do two Deadly Foes like you work together?" Silent Wind said.

"It is quite strange, I am not familiar with this sorcery. All I know is that somepony is controlling us. I say, it is quite annoying." Star Swirl said.

"It's been too long since I have fought with such a sharp fighter like you, who are you?" Tarelina Mephalia asked.

Silent Wind gave them a grin and rubbed his shoulders. He really didn't know if the ones who were talking were either the enemy controlling them or it was actually the real magicians talking to him. But he decided to suck it up and tell them anyways.

"My name is Silent Wind, I'm here fighting for Princess Celestia because of this Conflict right now, as you can see." Silent Wind said.

Star Swirl and Tarelina Mephalia both slowly nodded, showing that they had very little control over themselves.

"It's been a while to hear Princess Celestia's name called." Star Swirl said.

"Indeed!" Tarelina Mephalia said.

Silent Wind felt something and flinched and so did Terelina Mephalia flinch also. Silent Wind began to prepare himself. And then, they went back to their silent states. He then saw that they were about to go back to fighting.

"Alright then, let's do this. I wanted to show you two something anyways!" Silent Wind got in a position and the Mane Six who were hiding in the Mountains were confused.

"Wha'd in Tarnation is he doin'?" Applejack said.

"Being a weirdo!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

Everypony had their explanations why he was he positioning, not in a strange way but a Odd way as if he was trying to release something. Then Twilight found an explanation within her mind, She remembered that Silent Wind was in the forests practicing. She wondered if the positions had to do something with the skills he was practicing.

Then, Silent Wind stopped forming into Positions and began to take a few breathes. He saw that there were Fireballs, Lightning bolts and other sorts of hazards coming at him. He then opened his eyes and he moved very quickly, Twilight and her friends had a hard time keeping an eye on him. He never was this quick in normal levels. Twilight saw that Silent Wind was indeed special, she smiled and observed more.

Even though the two Resurrected Magicians were smart, they did not have a keen eye. They struggled to keep up with Silent Wind. Tarelina was hit mostly and her body began to get damaged which meant so did her soul. Anymore fatal hits, her soul would break. Star Swirl swiftly casted a chain lightning that surrounded him and Tarelina but it never did hit Silent Wind. Because, Silent Wind was above them. He quickly kicked Star Swirl on the head and launched Tarelina into the air. He then flew to the top, Tarelina was still in the air. Then, Silent Wind flew behind her and stopped behind her. He then whispered into her ear.

"It's over.." Silent Wind whispered.

All the sudden, there was a sudden whirlwind and Star Swirl simply looked at it. Then, once it was done. The Mane Six saw Tarelina's lifeless body. Silent Wind landed on the ground, exausted. Tarelina got up, all cut up. She then began to glow.

"It seems it is over for me.." Tarelina said.

She then began to evaporate and smiled at Silent Wind for freeing her from the sorcery that was being controlled by Discord.

"I thank you, for putting me back." Tarelina smiled at Silent Wind one more time until she vanished and all the particles were all flowing to the clouds. Silent Wind looked up and smiled. He felt somewhat sad, seeing that he killed somepony. But, he knew he had to.

"I'm happy to bring somepony back to the afterlife, but I feel like I'm turning into a killer again.."

Silent Wind looked back at Star Swirl with his Shade-monster eyes. He then felt a sharp pain at his arm. He grasped his arm with his hoof very hardly and Twilight noticed.

"Girls, Silent Wind needs our help!" Twilight ran down the rocks of the mountain. And the others also came with her also.

Silent Wind then opened his eyes and Star Swirl's Horn sparking with an explosion spell. But before Star Swirl could cast it at Silent Wind, He was pushed down by two conjured blocks. Which glowed blue and purple. Star Swirl began to get back up but was soon after crushed by the cubes that were pushing him to the ground. Twilight and Rarity's horns then stopped glowing. And the Mane Six ran to Silent Wind who looked like he was in pain.

"Hey, Silent Wind! Get up and get your flank off the ground!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Rainbow Dash! He's in pain!" Twilight checked on Silent Wind. His nose was beginning to bleed slightly. His eyes were beginning to change back to normal.

"Ugh.. Ow.." Silent Wind mumbled. He touched his nose with his hoof and saw blood on his hoof. He knew that something was wrong with him, he couldn't put his hoof on it though.

Star Swirl rose up after the large cubes that Rarity and Twilight conjured disappeared. He was glowing also, showing that his body had enough damaged to destroy his soul. He looked at Twilight who was holding Silent Wind in her arms.

"How special, you must be something to Canterlot.." Star Swirl said oldly.

Twilight released Silent Wind and looked at Star Swirl. She smiled slightly at him.

"Of course, I am Princess Celestia's Protege!" Twilight said cheerfully.

Star Swirl's eyes went wide and smiled when he heard Princess Celestia. He looked at Twilight one more time and said something to her.

"Tell her.. I said that you are a worthy protege she picked. Thank you.." Star Swirl then vanished and finally was reunited to the afterlife.

"It was nice to talk you, Star Swirl the Bearded." Twilight then walked back to Silent Wind who was injured slightly.

Silent Wind was hurt, not because of the battle. But because of something else. He then remembered what his father said to him several days ago.

"Everytime the power is used, It seemingly has a deteriorating effect on the user. While using their powers, they'll eat away at your body causing the hosts to feel pain after using the powers and will cause enough damage to the body to kill them or otherwise, the monster inside will overwhelm the host and the body will forever be the monster's body." His voice echoed through his mind.

Twilight hugged Silent Wind, She was very worried about him and his condition. She preferred if Silent Wind would go back but he refused. He wanted to stay there to protect them all.

"I'll be okay, Twilight.. thank you for caring about me.. but I can take care of myself." Silent Wind got up and wiped his nose in the green well outside the gate and washed away the blood. He felt better after that. Once everything was normal, the Mane Six and Silent Wind opened the gates and went inside the castle. Everypony went in but Twilight halted. Silent Wind stopped when he saw Twilight stop.

"Twilight, what's wrong?" Silent Wind asked.

Twilight was tearing up a little and frowned. She was very worried about Silent Wind after seeing those side-affects.

"I'm very worried about you, are you sure you're okay?" Twilight said.

Silent Wind smiled at her to cheer her up. But it didn't work to Twilight.

"I'm okay, don't worry I got you with me!" Silent Wind said.

"Did you even remember what your father said about using that power of yours?! It could kill you!" Twilight yelled.

Silent Wind stopped smiling and nodded. He knew of the dangers of using the power but it really was powerful and tempting to use.

"I know and don't worry, as long as I'm in control.. I'll be alright." Silent Wind said.

"But-" Twilight was silenced when Silent Wind slammed his lips into hers. He then broke it and Twilight's face was slightly red.

"Don't worry. I can take care of myself." Silent Wind patted Twilight on the face as if she was a little filly. Twilight grinned a little and hugged Silent WInd. Then there was Applejack's voice.

"Ya'll both better come in before ah drag ya'll in!" Applejack's voice echoed.

Twilight heard the voice and went inside the caste. Silent Wind looked behind him and then went inside, but then he coughed and covered it with is hoof. He saw that he coughed blood. He then looked at the darkness inside the castle.

"Wonder what's gonna happen to me." Then, Silent Wind went inside the castle.

Lily Blade got out of the rubble that was scattered through the ground and saw that the gates were open. Once she saw that the group was out of sight, she dashed to the gates and got inside. Then the gates closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Left mountain range, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Golden Shot moved on the side of the Mountain range with no interference. They finally got to the Silentblade Kingdom and saw that the gate was closed.

"Bloody yanks, how are we gonna get this bloody gate open..?" Golden Shot said.

"Magic, of course." Princess Cadance made her horn glow and tried to open the gates, forcefully. But it did not budge. She soon gave up.

"There must be a way to-" Shining Armor was interrupted when the gate opened and then in the darkness, he saw three stallions. He saw that they were wearing black-red cloaks. He took them as Silentblades and glowed his horn. Golden Shot clicked her hoofgun she putted on her hoofarm. And Princess Cadance readied her horn and it glowed.

"It seems we got a few bucking uninvited guests, stallions.." Princess Cadance reconized that voice.

The three figures were revealed and one of the Silentblades were Blood Roar and the other two were Lance Pike and Brute.

"But I'm quite nice.. so how about we entertain them..?!"

The three of them prepared as they were about to fight the Silentblade Ringleaders.