• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 1,329 Views, 31 Comments

Assassin's Tears II - MisterGTFO



The great Sequel to the great story, Assassin's Tears!

  • ...
6
 31
 1,329

A Death of a Mare

Chapter Twelve: A Death of a Mare

Shining Armor had no way of dodging the blade hurling at him, He braced it but made no difference, the blade had penetrated him causing him to widen his eyes in shock, Ghost Spectre smiled and chuckled, seeing that the Captain of the Royal Guard was no more but when the blade hitted Shining Armor just moments, Ghost Spectre saw that his body was turning pink. And then, Shining Armor exploded only it was just a conjured doppelganger. Ghost Spectre let his guard down just a moment, wondering what in the world just happened. He then heard a voice behind him.

"Take this, you cruel stallion!!" It was Shining Armor's voice.

Ghost Spectre looked around him and saw that Shining Armor had already shot two bolts at him. He was not quick enough to dodge and was hit in the shoulder and the neck, even though being severely damaged with high-powered lightning bolts, he was alive but still clinging to life. Shining Armor panted as he used most of his will on the bolts and walked forward Ghost Spectre. Angered but badly damaged, Ghost Spectre grunted in anger and began to cough out blood.

"It seems that your mission has failed." Shining Armor said.

Ghost Spectre began to chuckle. Shining Armor saw him chuckle and looked at him with a confused look. Ghost Spectre gave him a frail but mocking look.

"Maybe.. but.. how about.. your wife..?" Ghost Spectre hacked.

Shining Armor forgot all about Princess Cadance, He wonder where she could've gone but then he remembered that she had went to the middle hall. He was going to teleport but then looked at Ghost Spectre, Shining Armor knew he had to finish him off and right away.

"She will be fine, She can take care of herself." Shining Armor said.

Ghost Spectre slight rose up but that was all he could do. Ghost Spectre knew that he was about to die by a Canterlot Royal Guard and cursed himself for his defeat.

"It shall be too late... your wife shall die... and she will die in vain.." Ghost Spectre said.

And with that, Shining Armor ended the Silentblade Advisor's life with a energy ray that killed Ghost Spectre in an instant which only left a lifeless body. Shining Armor had no time to rest, he knew he had to go save his own wife. For he could not know what was happening to her right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Cadance listened to Magicius' words, knowing that there was no way of getting out of the snake's grasp on her. Magicius took a deep sigh and began to talk.

"It is you who are evil, you do not foresee the peace we give to Equestria, and your intervention causes only death and war and that there, only causes despair to others. You think you are the good ponies of Equestria but like I had said, you cannot foresee it. And that is why we need Silent Wind, to grant peace to the world." Magicius said.

Princess Cadance began to get angry, She hated the idea of the Silentblades and from that point on, wanted all of their heads greeted to the Headstallion. She began to grit her teeth and bursted. She began to yell at Magicius, angered of their vision of peace.

"How can you say that what you are doing is peace?!?! You shall never grant that vision nor will you ever obtain the pony you want the most!" Princess Cadance yelled.

"You are stubborn and stubborn ponies shall die." Magicius began to walk away and raised his hoof and then he swinged his hoof down and the Snake began to hiss.

The Snake then looked at her for a moment and dived it's head at Princess Cadance's head. At that point, Princess Cadance knew that it was over for her but then all the sudden, a large circle-wave flew at the snake's head which decapitated it, leaving it dead and then the snake disappeared. Magicius widened his eyes and looked behind him. He saw Shining Armor with Princess Cadance on his back, then he disappeared, seeing that he was greatly weakened and hurt. Magicius smirked in his victory.

"The cowardice of Canterlot, how annoying." He then walked back to the training rooms which was the closest room near him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Shot was losing badly against Deadly Rose who was propelling all of her attacks. She had all of her ideas destroyed and ran out of ideas. She began to think of one while dodging Deadly Rose's clear but sharp blades produced by her music.

"Alrighty! I gotta think hard of this!" Golden Shot quickly looked at her hoofgun and saw the self-destruct button on it for special occasions and she then thought of the greatest idea ever.

"T-That's it!" Golden Shot skitted across the floor which was cover with blade markings. She then hopped and deflecting the blades with her hoofgun and jumped high up. At that point, Deadly Rose did not know what she was doing. She then saw her aim her hoofgun at her and began to make a weak shield, not wanting to risk damaging the strings. The hoofgun simply bonked against the shield, then she heard a beep. And then was engulfed in the explosion.

Golden Shot fell on the floor, exhausted. She then saw the smoke where she threw her hoofgun and saw that Deadly Rose was barred but not severely hurt. She couldn't understand why she wasn't badly damaged. Deadly Rose noticed her look at her and laughed.

"It seems like you do not know much about my shields, they always.. have a second layer of shield which is much more weaker though but doesn't break easily, no?" Deadly Rose said.

Golden Shot knew that she destroyed the outer layer so she drew her knife with her mouth and charged at Deadly Rose but unfortunately that was the end of her, with that, Deadly Rose began to quickly rub her hooves on the violin's strings very hard. And Golden Shot was penetrated with at least twenty needles all over her chest and lower chest. Causing her to fall down and cough out blood profusely. Deadly Rose picked up her blade with her mouth and threw it on the ground with the tip of the blade and confronted Golden Shot who was bleeding to death.

"This was your fate from the start, Golden Shot. Prepare to join your mother.." Deadly Rose grabbed her knife from the ground and was about to dive it into Golden Shot but then saw a energy blast come at her. She quickly threw the blade at the energy blast and dodged. She then saw that it was two ponies, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. She quickly went back to her violin and began to play music and then began to move her hoof along all the strings which made several blades hurl at them. Shining Armor was very quick to grab Golden Shot and then touch his hoof with Princess Cadance's and then they all teleported out.

Disappointed, Deadly Rose stopped playing music and cursed Shining Armor for disrupting her kill. She could've ended the mare who was an eyesore to them. Although she was upset that she had almost killed her, she walked back to the meeting room which was the room closest to her. While she walked, she wondered if the others had survived.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the defeated group teleported out, they layed Golden Shot out on the ground. Golden Shot was fatally wounded with several needles inside her. The wounds were so fatal, that Princess Cadance nor Shining Armor could heal and they both knew they were too far away from Canterlot to give her extensive healing from Princess Celestia. Princess Cadance examined Golden Shot.

"You're badly wounded. I do not know If you will make it.. I am sorry." Princess Cadance frowned.

Golden Shot grunted but then she smiled but it was very frail. Golden Shot was not ready to die yet but she knew that it would happen to a fighter like her.

"That's.. alright... ugh... a.. mare like me... wasn't meant for this world.. anyways. Hey listen.. make sure Silent Wind doesn't.. die or get captured.. that stallion there's got.. too much.. to live for." Golden Shot gasped.

And with her last breath, Golden Shot died. Princess Cadance did not know her much but she knew her enough to shed a single tear for her. Princess Cadance who was heartbroken, could not know what to say to Silent Wind about her death. Shining Armor putted a hoof on Princess Cadance's shoulder.

"Dear, I need you to take her body and go back to Canterlot, make a funeral. It's the most respectful thing we can do.. I will go to the Changling castle to support the others there." Shining Armor then wiped her tear.

Princess Cadance putted Golden Shot's lifeless body on her back and teleported with her magic. Shining Armor then remembered the changling castle and looked northwest. He then ran in that direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Wind, Twilight and his brother, Silent Whisper managed to catch up with Lily Blade and the five of the Mane Six. Silent Wind noticed that they were in a small arena, probably for changlings to test their worth and then they saw a very large gate in front of them which was slightly ajar.

"Hmm.. maybe this will lead to the hallway to the throne room." Twilight said.

"Maybe-" Silent Wind then heard a large crack and saw a big piece of stone come down at them. Silent Whisper saw it also and acted quickly.

"Everypony watch out!" Silent Whisper yelled.

Everypony reacted at jumped out of the falling stones way. Silent Wind who was slightly dazed, looked up to see a dark figure. The dark figure came out and everything was white on him. He was wearing a white sash and a white long coat with grey hair. The only thing that pointed out to Silent Wind was the pitch black eyes that every resurrected pony his fought had. No pony knew who he was. But Silent Whisper did and looked him with fear in his eyes which were not common opon him.

"T-Thats...!!" Silent Whisper said.

Silent Wind and the others looked at him, wondering what he was trying to say. Silent Wind stood up and looked at his brother with confusion in his eyes.

"What is it, bro?" Silent Wind asked.

Silent Whisper looked at him and sighed.

"Remember the first leader..?" Silent Whisper said.

Silent Wind then remembered, he was told how he was very powerful and knew how to manipulate wind like him but only that he was a master at it, the first leader of the silentblades then jumped down. Silent Wind then ran to Twilight and her friends to inform them to go on ahead of them.

"Twilight, take your friends and move on. Us three will get there in time, so don't you worry." Silent Wind then gave Twilight a quick kiss and she also kissed back.

"Okay then, be careful." Twilight gave a call motion with her hoof and her friends ran ahead. Silent Wind saw that Lily Blade and Silent Whisper were waiting for him to prepare to fight.

"Alright, lets see.. three against one. Seems fair enough, man been a while since we all fought as a group." Silent Wind said.

"Indeed, brother. My communication is quite rusty but I'll make it." Silent Whisper said.

"Okay guys, lets do this. Lets show him what Team Bladecloak can do!" Lily Blade yelled.

Shadow Moon Silentblade chuckled. And they were all quite surprised that he had a small pony impulse left.

"Impressive, but you will not win against me.." Shadow Moon said.

"..because I do not lose to Silentblade Traitors.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at Canterlot, Princess Celestia is soon informed by a Mage from the Horn-Magi University. She is surprised and shocked by the news. The Mage runs to Princess Celestia and bows down to her.

"Lady Celestia! I am here to inform you that our leader, Spirit Arcano has defeated two Silentblade Advisors and the third one has been slain by our dear expert wizard, Starfire!" The Informer said.

Princess Celestia could not believe what she was hearing. She went to her balcony and looked out only to see darkening skies and roars and yells in the distance. Which was her men fighting the opposing forces. She grunted, seeing that they were beginning to lose. She then looked back at the Informer and remembering that The oldest at the Horn-Magi University had defeated three Silentblade Advisors on the battlefield.

"Really..? The University is quite a formidable ally against the Silentblades." Princess Celestia said.

Then, The Informer frowned and showed that he also had bad news for Princess Celestia. Then, Princess Celestia heard her door smash open and saw that a Canterlot Royal Guard run in and bow in front of Princess Celestia. Confused, Princess Celestia went to the guard and confronted him.

"What's wrong, guard?!" Princess Celestia asked.

The guard still panting, answered her question.

"Princess Cadance has come back! She has minor injuries and we have her under care." The guard yelled.

Princess Celestia was shocked at what she heard. She had no idea that Princess Cadance was defeated and in her mind, thought of the worst for the others.

"What about Shining Armor and Miss Golden Shot?!" Princess Celestia said.

The guard sighed and stood up and looked down and then he looked up again.

"Shining Armor is fine, he has advanced to the Changeling Castle to support the other group there! The enemies at the Silentblade Castle were too much for them!" The guard said.

Princess Celestia looked out of one of the windows and sighed in relief that the Captain of the royal guard was fine but then she heard a sad sound from the guard.

"But.." The guard began.

"Yes?" Princess Celestia replied.

The guard had a small tear on his right eye and wiped it. He did not want to tell her the bad news but he had to. He took a deep breath and said it.

"Miss Golden Shot had died in battle."