• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 1,329 Views, 31 Comments

Assassin's Tears II - MisterGTFO



The great Sequel to the great story, Assassin's Tears!

  • ...
6
 31
 1,329

The Second Awakening

Chapter Eighteen: The Second Awakening

Silent Wind heard of the things that so many ponies had told him. He smiled slightly as he heard everypony's voice within his mind. He heard echos but he could clearly hear them. The first voice hitted him with a slight roar, he chuckled as he knew it was Princess Celestia's.

"It is you who carries the fate of Equestria in your hooves!" Princess Celestia's voice echoed.

And then, he began to hear Shining Armor's voice. He wondered what He had said to him before everything that had happened to him including till now.

..we'll finish this in no time." Shining Armor's voice echoed also.

He then heard Twilight, the Mare he loved so much. Silent Wind wondered what her voice was since he was very hopeless now. But he heard the voice once and couldn't hear it well at first and then he heard it again, repeating over and over. He began to struggle to get the shadow bindings that were on him

"I Love you." Twilight's voice echoed.

Magicius' eyes went wide as he saw a large seal on the ground and saw a small, white sphere shield surround Silent Wind and the shadow bindings that had held Silent Wind were gone and Silent Wind began to rise up. The Shadow spikes that were hurling at him deflected the moment it hitted the sphere shield around Silent Wind and began to disappear. Silent Wind looked at his left upper arm and saw the marking tattoo on it glow. He roared as he heard Twilight's voice one more time and all the sudden, there was a large cloud of smoke.

"I Love you."

The cloud of smoke began to disappear and Magicius was getting confused on what had happened. Then he saw Silent Wind and long but skinny figure in yellow Silentblade armor and had a large bow held with it's left hand and a shield on it's right wrist. Silent Wind panted as the white sphere shield around him had began to vanish and saw that he was turning back to normal with the same Azure-blue eyes and Silver coat. Magicius was at the point of frustration and without hesitation, hurled 4 sphere bombs at Silent Wind with his magic, but Silent Wind's guardian simply putted his right hand in front of Silent Wind and it's shield took all of the hits but did nothing against the guardian. Silent Wind looked up to his guardian and one word came to his mind which was of course, it's name.

"Exile." Silent Wind thought and smiled at his guardian.

Silent Wind made an attacking gesture with his hoof and Exile materialized at yellow, solid arrow and putted it on it's bow and drew the string back and aimed at Magicius. Silent Wind went into his Shade form and flew up and drew his hidden blades. Exile then shot the arrow at Magicius and the arrow went at an amazing speed but Magicius was quick enough to make a jump enhancer seal and fly into the air. Magicius looked down at Exile who also was looking at him too but then, Magicius felt a sharp pain within his chest, two sharp pains. He looked down at his chest and saw Silent Wind and his two hidden blades that were inside him. Silent Wind roared as he charged down to the ground with his uncle and slammed him and Magicius was now coughing blood and laying on his back. Silent Wind took out the hidden blades from Magicius and sheathed his hidden blades back into his white, leather bracers. Silent Wind was now looking down at his uncle and began to turn back into his normal features.

"I know that.. you.. must hate.. me for this." Magicius grunted.

Silent Wind sighed and Exile dashed over to his side. Exile made another yellow, solid arrow and aimed it's large bow at Magicius but Silent Wind looked at him and made a halting gesture with his hoof. Exile lowered it's bow and exhaled at hot breath steam. Magicius rised his head slightly at looked at Silent Wind.

"No, I don't blame you. The power I have inside me is tempting and I know if somepony else had it. I'd do the same thing. But there's a lot of thing that you've done and are unforgivable, I'm going to have to put you out of your misery. Still when I was just a colt- no, even now.." Silent Wind began.

Magicius looked at his nephew with half-closed eyes even though Silent Wind couldn't see it, Magcius was clinging to life. Silent Wind sighed and smiled.

"I never hated you! Because in the end, You're a good uncle and I'm happy that I'm your nephew!" Silent Wind said cheerfully.

Magicius' eyes went wide as he heard his words. Magicius then rested his head on the ground and gave a grim smile, showing that even though he fought and tried to capture his own nephew, he still loved his nephew. Magicius coughed softly and tilted his eyes at Silent Wind.

"You're.. a good colt.. now.. you got somepony to stop.. I can't believe that.. I'm saying this.. good luck." Magicius said.

Silent Wind smiled slightly and putted a hoof on his chest and putted a hoof on Magicius' forehead. Magicius grunted as he saw Silent Wind's hoof on his forehead.

"Thank's, Uncle." Silent Wind said.

Silent Wind then felt his uncle's body sink down slowly, indicating that Magicius had died. Silent Wind stood up and was still looking down at his uncle. He held out his left arm and Exile went back into Silent Wind. Silent Wind looked toward the hall and began to walk faster and faster, wanting to meet his father at end of the very long hallway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was awakened by a small touch on her shoulder, Her blurry vision began to clear and she looked up at a White stallion, Shining Armor with his full Captain armor but didn't have his helmet on. Shining Armor moved back slightly and Twilight saw the pouring rain outside of the tent. She then remembered about Silent Wind going to the Silentblade Castle and jumped up so fast, Shining Armor was startled.

"Silent Wind!" Twilight yelled as she rised up from the bedroll.

"Twily! What is it!?" Shining Armor yelled.

Twilight began to sweat and looked out in the rain. She quickly looked at her brother and she began to hurl him with questions that Shining Armor couldn't answer so well.

"What time is it?! Why did you wake me up?" Twilight said.

Shining Armor pulled his head back as Twilight said that. But Shining Armor calmly breathed and looked at straight at his own sister.

"I saw you in Silent Wind's bedroll and I didn't see Silent Wind with you so I checked on you and it's only 2AM. Why? " Shining Armor said.

Twilight looked around for a small white Celestial cloak and found one neatly placed near a table in the corner of Silent Wind's tent and wore it and pulled the hood and putted it over her head. Shining Armor grunted in confusion and tilted his head slightly to right. Twilight turned around at Shining Armor and looked him with a serious look.

"Please, I'll tell you everything but you have to come with me." Twilight was about to run and look for Silent Wind. She then remembered about Silent Wind telling her about him going to the Silentblade Castle.

"Hey, Shining Armor? Do you know where the Silentblade Castle is?" Twilight asked.

Shining Armor putted a hoof on his chin and thought for a moment, He then remembered about the Silentblade Castle and then remembered that it was by the left Mountain range. He quickly told Twilight of it's whereabouts and Twilight ran at the cliff and touched Shining Armor who was coming along with her and teleported on the left Mountain range. Twilight began to run till she was at the end of the Mountain range. Shining Armor followed, as he was confused on what was going on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bright circle floor, Lily Blade held a shield against Deadly Rose's conjuring blade attacks with her violin. Each clash making a sharp steel sound. During the Battle against Silent Wind and Magicius, Lily Blade had use most of her attacks at Deadly Rose but nothing had worked. Lily Blade then saw Deadly Rose's hoofs go across the strings of the violin violently and saw a large war hammer swing down on her shield which in the process, repelled her back against the walls with enough force to make her cough out blood. She slid down to the ground and fell on her belly and looked at Deadly Rose who was giving Lily Blade a sinister smile.

"You were always the weakest link, Lily. You were never a match for me. And you had so much faith in Silent Wind, I wonder if Magicius has killed him." Deadly Rose said.

Lily Blade chuckled and Deadly Rose's eyes flickered slightly at Lily Blade who was slightly getting up. Lily Blade panted as she felt pain when she was getting up but stood her ground.

"I was never the weakest link.. Silent Wind.. Silent Wind always believed in Me!" Lily Blade's horn glow uncontrollably, showing that she had one more move up her sleeve. She shot a energy blast at Deadly Rose's violin and shot it out of her hoof and then, Lily Blade made a large sphere around Deadly Rose and panted as she use a lot of willpower on the sphere. Lily Blade then teleported near the now immobilized Deadly Rose and looked at her.

"You're wrong.. I've always done my best and today, I surpass you!" Lily Blade said.

Deadly Rose began to laugh. Lily Blade couldn't hear her laugh very well but she could still hear her say things to her. Lily Blade's eyes flicked as Deadly Rose spoke to her.

"Silent Wind.. told you that didn't he? He always says that to ponies around him. You are a fool." Deadly Rose growled.

Lily Blade closed her eyes and shooked her head. In her mind, She knew that Silent Wind always believed in Lily Blade, even if she did the most poorly during their times together as Silentblades. She turned her back on Deadly Rose and raised one of her arms and putted her hoof in the air and Deadly Rose saw the large spikes on top of her, aiming at the sphere. And gasped before looking at Lily Blade again.

"No, Silent Wind's no fool to me. But you seem like a fool to me." Lily Blade then brought her arm down to the ground and the spikes penetrated the sphere and Deadly Rose gave out a roaring scream of pain before the Spikes began to glow and blew up along with the Sphere. Lily looked back as the smoke disappeared and saw nothing left of Deadly Rose. She sighed and looked down, exhausted.

"Good.." Lily Blade then collapsed as she had severe concussion and exhausted from the willpower she had overused. Her vision began to blacken as her eyelids began to close shut.

"I'm so sorry, Silent Wind. I won't be able to help you.." Lily Blade then passed out from her exhaustion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of walking, Silent Wind saw himself looking at a gate. He knew that it was the door to the throne room and did not care to knock. He activated his Shade power and turned into his form that he had been using through his time of battles and made a large wind drill on his left hoof and smashed it into the gate and making a big hole in the gate and made his way in. His red and black Shade-Silentblade eyes glowed as he saw his father on the throne and chuckled.

"That's my seat." Silent Wind said.

Void jumped off the throne and grew out two curved blades from his hoofwrists and chuckled. He was quite surprised that his Advisors could not stop Silent Wind but he did not care. Void always thought of his Advisors as simple pawns to his plans. Void glared at Silent Wind with his right eye and Silent Wind's eyes went wide as he saw the eye looking similar as Discord's eye.

"He took Discord's eye. This is going to be difficult but I have to win this, I must." Silent Wind thought.

Silent Wind flew up slightly off the ground and drew both of his blades and made their length longer by forming his wind around his blades and making the wind the form of his hidden blades and making it more larger and longer. He smiled as his father prepared to charge at him.

"Well.. like they say, save the best for the last!" Silent Wind then charged at Void and Void also charged and flew up, reminding Silent Wind that he is an Alicorn.