• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 1,328 Views, 31 Comments

Assassin's Tears II - MisterGTFO



The great Sequel to the great story, Assassin's Tears!

  • ...
6
 31
 1,328

A Calling from Canterlot

Prologue Chapter: A Calling from Canterlot

It's been only three months since Princess Cadance and Shining Armor were attacked by two Silentblade Assassins and Silent Wind has been living peacefully in Ponyville with his Marefriend, Twilight Sparkle. And her friends also.

Silent Wind was at Sugarcube Corner, trying to get a cake for Twilight's Birthday. It took a while seeing that he had struggle taking with Pinkie Pie.

"Oh what does Twilight want?! White? Marble? Chocolate? Ooh get chocolate!!" Pinkie Pie blurted out.

"Pinkie Pie, can you slow down..? I have to pick something good for Twilight." Silent Wind said.

"Oh! right!" Pinkie Pie laughed.

"I'll just take a chocolate cake. Make sure the frosting is purple!" Silent Wind ordered.

"Okey dokey lokey!" Pinkie Pie went into the kitchen of Sugarcube Corner.

"Now I just need to give her the perfect gift..." Silent Wind thought.

He began to think and thought of the perfect gift for Twilight she would just love.

"I got it!" Silent Wind yelled.

Pinkie Pie jumped out of her kitchen. And had a grin.

"Got what?!" Pinkie Pie said.

"I know what to give Twilight for a present!" Silent Wind said.

"Ooh, what is it!" Pinkie Pie began to hop.

"Oh, you'll see. Hey Pinkie Pie, is that Cake done?"

"Yep!" Pinkie Pie went back to the kitchen and putted the cake in a very large box and gave it to Silent Wind.

"Maybe... we should.. carry this.. by carriage..!" Silent Wind grunted.

"Oh, why didn't ya say so! Follow me to the back!" Pinkie Pie hopped to the back and Silent Wind followed, still holding the Cake.

After riding the carriage with the cake, of course. Silent Wind and Spike fixed up the Library with party items given by Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie also obliged to help also. Once they we're all done. They waited until Twilight came back from the Quill and Sofas store to get more quills. Soon after, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy came in too. Having Presents too.

"Ah hope we ain't late y'all." Applejack said.

"Nope, Twilight should be coming within a few minutes." Silent Wind said.

"Let's hope that egghead get's here before nighttime, It's like 4PM for pete's sake!" Rainbow Dash said.

Rarity and Fluttershy nodded.

After at least Two minutes, Spike went downstairs to inform everyone that Twilight was coming. Everyone hid and turned off the lights. Then waited, until..

"SUPRISE!!"

Twilight jumped and was frightened.

"This is so amazing! I'm real flattered that you all threw me a party!" Twilight shouted.

"You'd think we'd miss your party? Nope." Silent Wind said and smiled at Twilight.

Twilight hugged Silent Wind and Silent Wind hugged back.

"Ah'm sure ya'll have time to snugglooze later, let's enjoy yer party, Twi." Applejack said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they partied and eating cake, Twilight were given her Presents. From Spike, she was given a book. A book which was another copy of that book that Spike burned up.

"Thank you, Spike! I'm happy you gave me another copy of "The Astronomic Astronimer Almanac to all things Astronomy."

"Thanks! I remembered I burned up the old one when I sneezed so I bought another one." Spike said.

Twilight hugged Spike, Silent Wind slightly smiled.

"I want to really thank all of you for giving me gifts. It's great to have you guys."

"No prob, Twi." Rainbow Dash said.

"Why thanks, Sugarcube." Applejack said.

"It's my pleasure, Twilight." Rarity said.

"Me too.." Fluttershy said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After another hour, Everypony went back home. Silent Wind tapped Twilight, causing her concentration to go to him.

"Twilight, I almost forgot one more thing." SIlent Wind said

"Hm? what's that?" She questioned.

"Here.." Silent Wind lowered his head.

He was giving his Amulet. To Twilight. His Amulet that was given from the Silentblades. The Amulet hanged on his hoof until he putted it around Twilight's neck.

"Silent Wind, this is your.."

"Yeah, I know that. But I might as well give it to you. It'll help you to always know I'm here and afterall, you deserve to have something a part of me!" Silent Wind had a grin on his face.

"It's my gift to you, Twilight."

Twilight was speechless, She never thought that Silent Wind would give up something big to him. She was honored to hold something of his, which was now hers.

She lunged at Silent Wind and hugged him.

"Thank you so much! this is the best gift ever!" Twilight cheered and Silent Wind simply laughed.

"I'd knew you'd like it." Silent Wind said.

"You're very thoughtful to give me this." Twilight kissed Silent Wind and Silent Wind was kissing back. Then all the sudden, Twilight slipped her tongue into Silent Wind's mouth. Silent Wind didn't really know how to react until he tasted some frosting taste in her mouth. He just decided to explore her mouth too since he was enjoying it a bit also. Soon, Twilight broke the kiss.

"I'm really sorry If I made you feel uncomfortable in any way.." Twilight began to feel embarrassed for what she did.

"Wh-What..? N-no, it's alright. You did okay.. if that's what you meant." Silent Wind blushed.

"Oh.. uh okay, Thank you for the gift." Twilight kissed Silent Wind on the cheek and she went upstairs.

Silent Wind sighed seeing how Twilight was trying to make him feel nice here, even though he was feeling nice already. He went upstairs to go to sleep with Twilight.

"I wonder what's gonna happen next.." Silent Wind wondered before getting into bed and getting comfortable with Twilight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of one of the Windows in Twilight's home, was a crow. A red one. It flew off into the Moonlight. Going to a certain Pony, Ghost Spectre. The crow laid on Spectre's hoof as it somehow told Spectre a few things through thinking. A certain skill of Spectre's.

"I see that he's living quite well now.. well he better have the most he can." Ghost Spectre said.

Then, he saw that Magicius teleported to him. Magicius moved toward Ghost Spectre.

"Did you find anything, Ghost?" Magicius said.

"A little.. I see that he's got many friends, I think you do know he also has allies at Canterlot, also.." Ghost Spectre explained.

"He's got a cute little Mare.. A Lavender Mare."

"Hmm, Blood Roar did tell me that Silent Wind was protective of some Mare who was pale and purple. Do you think that he may have a somewhat-sexual or Romantic relationship with this Mare?"

"I'm not damn genius, but yeah..." Ghost Spectre said.

Then all the sudden they saw another Pony, Wing Beat.

"You two, enough with your damn talking. Get to the castle. The Lord is ordering for a group meeting." Wing Beat said.

"Sorry, we're both-" Ghost Spectre was interrupted by Wing Beat when he expanded his wings and took out his Wings which were highly-edged sharp.

"I said now." Wing Beat demanded.

"Hmph." Ghost Spectre fixed his Metal mask a little and putted his hoof on Magicius shoulder.

"We'll see you back, Wing Beat." Magicius then teleported and took Ghost Spectre with him.

Wing Beat looked back at the glimmering lights of Ponyville. Seeing the peacefulness he saw during night. He chuckled.

"Peacefulness are for the Weak." Wing Beat then flew to south to go to the Kingdom of the Silentblades.

"When there is Peace, there is always war.. and war shall come.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning in Canterlot, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were peacefully strolling around her garden until she saw something shocking.

"What is this?!" She yelled.

"Are thou' okay my-" Princess Luna gasped.

"Not again." Princess Celestia said.

The Petrified statue of Discord, was now gone. Which had meant that Discord is now free once again.

"This is bad my sister, Very bad!" Princess Luna said.

Suddenly, Shining Armor runs to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

"Mi'lady! I've come back with bad news, a few of my men came back from patrolling the Everfree Forest and encountered Changelings and Ponies in Black and purple robes which are Members of the Silentblades! Some of my men have come back, injured!" Shining Armor yelled.

"What?!" Princess Luna said.

"We now have a whole set of Problems now..." Princess Celestia said.

"What shall you have me do, Princess Celestia?" Shining Armor asked.

Princess Celestia quickly pondered her thoughts about the situation.

"Bring in our Six dear pony friends! We are in need of them."

"I will make a trip to Ponyville with Carriages." Shining Armor ran but was stopped.

"Wait, Shining Armor!" Princess Celestia said.

"Yes Mil'Lady?" Shining Armor said.

"I also recommend that you bring your friend of yours with them, I know him and so do you."

Shining Armor's eyes went wide and he gave a smirk and gave a nod. He then ran.

"I hope they come soon.." Princess Celestia said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 10AM and Silent Wind woke up and saw that Twilight was out of bed. He gave his head a little shake and got out of bed. He putted his cloak on and his leather bracers on also. He then saw that Twilight was actually up making breakfast. Twilight soon saw Silent Wind and smiled at him.

"Good Morning, Silent Wind." Twilight said.

"Mornin' Twilight." Silent Wind sat down at the table and looked at the amulet that he gave to Twilight. Twilight saw him look at it and laughed.

"Yes, I like it." Twilight gave him his breakfast and gave him a gentle nuzzle on the snout.

"Good to hear." He then ate his breakfast.

"Hey, Silent Wind.. I'm not doing anything today, I was wondering if you just wanted to go out. Just you and me." Twilight said.

"Sure, I guess. I don't really see anything to do to-" Silent Wind was interrupted by Spike running to Twilight.

"Spike, I thought you were doing your chores downstairs, what's wrong?" Twilight questioned.

"I have to give you an important note.. wait." Spike then blew out a scroll with a royal mark and then gave it to Twilight. Twilight began to read it while levitating it with her magic. She read the note out loud.

Dear Twilight Sparkle, please come to the Canterlot Kingdom. Bring your friends with you and also your Coltfriend. This is an Emergency. Come as soon as possible.

-Sincerely,

Princess Celestia

"An Emergency by Princess Celestia..?! this must be bad then." Silent Wind exclaimed.

"You're right, I'll go get my friends and we'll get to the train!" Twilight gave Silent Wind a kiss and .

"No, you'll come with me."

Twilight reconized the voice and went downstairs.

"Shining Armor? What're you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here to get you and your friends to Canterlot faster, you must get to Canterlot as soon as possible. I will help you and your friends get there fast, Including Silent Wind." Shining Armor explained.

"Okay then, let me go get my friends!" Twilight ran out of the house and began to go collect her friends.

"This has to involve with the Silentblades. Doesn't it?" Silent Wind said.

Shining Armor simply nodded.

"Other things also, Princess Celestia will inform you all once we get to Canterlot." Shining Armor said.

"Alright then. She better make it simple though.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Silentblade Castle, the Meeting was near an end.

"I see that you seek Silent Wind.." Deadly Rose said.

"Indeed. He is essential for the Completion of my Power." He said.

"We know that, We just have to find a way to get him." Ghost Spectre said.

"I can bind him. How about that?" Sharp Thorn said.

"Not wise. Your vines have thorns in them. You'll just hurt him" Magicius said.

"We'll just have to take him by force then.." Wing Beat said.

The Leader was silent for a moment, until he had thought of something.

"Fine, I will ask the Princess of Equestria to hand over Silent Wind nicely." The Leader said.

"My Lord, no offense but are you sure that will work?" Wing Beat said.

"Not Likely, so if she refuses that will be her own mistake.."

"Do you want us to accompany you?" Deadly Rose said.

"I may be that Leader, but that does not mean I cannot handle myself..!"

Deadly Rose's eye twitched a little.

Then, he sparked his horn a little and teleported off to Canterlot.

"Hmph, I wonder what to do now.." Ghost Spectre said.

"Simple, we line up the members and tell them prepare for War in case we do go to that spot." Magicius said.

"That sounds like a plan.." Poison Cloud said.

"Yep." Sharp Thorn said.

"Alright then, lets move." Poison Cloud said.

"I'll stay here, I'll pratice with my Violin so I can play a song of death for our enemies, it's only nice to do that.." Deadly Rose said.

"Fine, do what you please." Magicius said and the others followed him out of the throne room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the darkest depths of a destroyed building, there lies a dark figure within the shadows.

"It seems that this world is in need of more chaos.."

The Dark figure gets up and moves on to a certain location.

"Now, where shall I make my first move..?"