• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 1,329 Views, 31 Comments

Assassin's Tears II - MisterGTFO



The great Sequel to the great story, Assassin's Tears!

  • ...
6
 31
 1,329

A Heart-Warming Family Battle

Chapter Eight: A Heart-Warming Family Battle

Silent Wind looked at his brother with surprise, seeing him again. His own brother was dead afterall, Silent Whisper slightly moved forward. It looked like he was fighting against a somepony's will. Silent Wind move forward also to confront his own brother. Silent Whisper was struggling not to make battle with his own brother. It would be too cruel for him.

"Are you.. resisting..?" Silent Wind looked at Silent Whispers face which was completely intact but his clothes were somewhat-tattered. Silent Whisper looked up to him with him trying to look at his younger brother's face. He shakingly nodded.

"I can barely move.. somepony is controlling me." Silent Whisper said.

Silent Wind then saw that all of the ponies he encountered had pitch-black eyes. He then thought that somepony is controlling all of them.

"Try to resist!" Silent Wind yelled.

Even though his brother tried his best, he gave up and then soon began to draw his weapons. Silent Wind frowned at fighting his own brother. He then closed his eyes for a moment and thought.

"Silent Wind..." Silent Whisper began.

"You have no choice, please kill me.. afterall.. it's time to... you know.." Silent Whisper ordered.

Silent Wind thought of all of the things he went through with his brother. He never wanted this, but all he wanted was to free his brother. He could not save his own brother, but he could free him at least. With one last sigh, Silent Wind opened his eyes and he then he shedded a tear and then looked at his brother with determination.

"I know... I'll make this quick!" Silent Wind charged at Silent Whisper and drew his blades. Silent Whisper grinned seeing how he still kept those blades near him.

"Glad you're still taking care of those." Silent Whisper then ripped off his arm bandages and showed his left arm. It was completely engraved with ancient markings all over it. He then touch a small seal on his arm and all the sudden, there was a small chain attached to him which also had a sickle on the end of the chain.

Silent Wind then activated his powers which were given by the monster, Shade. He knew Twilight was worried about him using it but he had no choice, this was his brother he was fighting, His own brother was much more superior to him.

Silent Whisper then threw the sickle with his hoof and picked it with his mouth and with all his might, spitted it at Silent Wind. Silent Wind saw it and jumped with his wings and saw that the sickle penetrated the ground. He then looked back at Silent Whisper and loosened his black blade on his right hoof and threw it at him with his mouth. Silent Whisper dodged it but was cut on his cheek when Silent Wind reeled back his thrown blade with a wire he attached his blade with and then tightened it with his mouth on his wrist.

"Impressive, his skills and strategy have improved." Silent Whisper thought.

Silent Wind grinned but then felt a sharp pain on his arm and grasped it. Silent Whisper reeled back his sickle and then flew up to attack Silent Wind. Silent Wind snapped back into reality and barely dodged his attack by lowering his head, but then he was hit by one of Silent Whisper's hoof punch in his face. Silent Wind propelled back to the ground and was in pain. He then stopped using the power of Shade and then charged at Silent Whisper, who was in the air. Silent Whisper saw him also and charged at him with his sickle and then he drew his blade. It looked exactly like the black blade that Silent Wind had.

"Well, it is a part of him! It must've been materialized by the controller." Silent Wind thought.

After thinking for a moment, he flew at him and then they both clashed. Both of them, barely laying a cut nor a hit on each other. They both eventually stopped for a moment and then giving Silent Wind a left hook to the lower chest and also giving Silent Whisper a stab to the shoulder, Silent Wind was punched by Silent Whisper's left hoof which had markings all over it, making him spit blood out. Even though Silent Whisper was undead, he shifted back to recuperate. Silent Wind once again, was on the ground. Both of them, beaten up. Silent Whisper stood up and so did Silent Wind.

"You still are pretty good- Agh!" Silent Wind's head began to hurt and then his eyes automatically turned back into the eyes of Shade. His vision began to turn black.

"He still can't control it.. how painful for him to hold something like that." Silent Whisper thought. He then began to move on against his own and saw that he was about to attack Silent Wind with his right hidden blade. But, Silent Wind stopped him with just one swing of his hoof and he flew into the walls causing him to smash into the walls. Silent Whisper tried to snap back into reality only to question himself.

"Strange, he wasn't that strong-" Silent Whisper's eyes widen as he saw the eyes of the Monster, Shade but it was much more evil now, there were markings beneath the eyes and he saw that, he knew deep down inside that his younger brother was no longer in control. Shade was in control now. Shade looked at Silent Whisper while he was now in possession of Silent Wind's body and sighed.

"And I thought you were better than this, Your brother better be thankful that I lend him this power. But, I intend to stay like this." Shade said satanically.

"That body.. isn't yours." Silent Whisper then stood up.

"Maybe not, but Silent Wind owes me a debt. No one will ever control me, not even your mother could." Shade smiled at him sadistically.

Silent Whisper gave him a small 'hmph' and then he was being controlled again. He charged at Shade with his sickle and aimed for his neck. Shade raised his left hoof to block it and he sucessfully did without damage. Silent Whisper was confused until he saw a small layer of force field formed around his whole body. To him, it did not make any sense, Silent Wind was a pegasus, not a unicorn. Then Shade saw that even his older brother was confused.

"You know, even though this body is a Pegasus, that doesn't mean I can't use my extremely powerful magic now can I?" Shade answered and then opened his mouth and spitted a small blast out of his mouth which was powerful enough to propel Silent Whisper back. Discord saw how he was using while using Silent Whisper then he began to tap into his deep powers of Silent Whisper. Silent Whisper felt something being touched and saw that there was something going on.

"It seems like I have taken enough, It is time for my guardian to come out now." Silent Whisper said.

Shade simply raised a eyebrow seeing that he had never heard of guardians inside the Silentblades other than himself. He began to get curious and stood still. Wanting to see this guardian of his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight and the other five of the Mane six were able to escape from the battle and then Twilight looked around and then she turned to the others.

"Girls, I'm going to use Clairvoyance, look out for anything of the usual. Okay?" Twilight asked.

"W'got it, sugarcube!" Applejack said.

And with that Twilight's Horn began to sparkle and then her eyes glowed white. In her mind, she was in the Throne room. Discord was simply still with his eyes closed as if he was conjuring something or otherwise, was controlling the Resurrected. And then, Twilight deactivated her Clairvoyance. Rainbow Dash and the others went to her as she rubbed her head softly.

"What'd ya see, Twi?" Rainbow Dash said.

"I saw that Discord is controlling the dead. If we can get there, we can stop him before his does a lot of damage." Twilight explained.

"Um.. can we get going..?" Fluttershy said.

"Oh why, yes. Let us move now." Rarity said.

As Twilight and her friends were about to head out to move closer, Pinkie Pie screamed. They all looked behind Pinkie Pie and that she was pointing at a flying figure.

"It's a creepy old lady!!" Pinkie Pie yelled.

"A-A creepy old lady!? Absurd!" Then the Pegasus flew down, but when she landed, they all gasped seeing that it wasn't a Pegasus, it was a Alicorn with a White-coat, Purple eyes, and a black smooth mane, but she had a small crown and what looked like a Silentblade dress. It was Umbra Silentblade.

"Oh no.. If only Silent Wind were with us!" Twilight readied her horn and the others readied in their attack positions.

"What? You know of my son?! Where is he? I don't even know where I am.." Umbra then charged at Twilight and her friends, not knowing that she was being controlled.

"What is this?!!" Umbra's horn then glowed and it aimed at the ground. The ground began to crack and then it blew up into pieces which caused Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash to fly into the air. Rainbow Dash saw that Pinkie Pie was in the air and flew to her to catch her. She successfully caught her and She flew down to lower Pinkie Pie down. Twilight was shocked, She was meeting Silent Wind's mother and in person.

"You're.. Silent Wind's mother?! How are you dead?!" Twilight asked.

Umbra only looked at her and sighed. She then charged at them once again. Everypony prepared to fight Umbra Silentblade, Mother of Silent Wind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Whisper zipped his cloak zipper down slightly and showed a small mark on his chest. He then touched it and began to say a name.

"Sheerclaw." Silent Whisper's chest then glowed and then all the sudden, a large white seal appeared on the floor. And then Shade saw a big explosion of smoke. Once the smoke cleared, he saw something gigantic. A giant wolf that had black fur, cherry-red eyes and red and white armor all over it. He then smiled and found out why it was called a ''guardian".

"I see now.. this thing here protects you with it's life. How interesting that it's a mutt." Shade began to taunt at Sheerclaw and Silent Whisper saw that his arm was going up and then pointed at Shade who was of course, possessing Silent Wind's body. And with just a point of his hoof. Sheerclaw ran on his four paws and quickly ran to the back of Shade, It was surprising how fast this "guardian" was. Shade was able to conjure a force shield behind him but when Sheerclaw swung it's claw, It amazingly broke the shield, causing Shade to propel into a wall. But luckily, he was able to cast a force field on him which cushioned the smash against the wall. Shade fell down on his hooves and landed successfully on the ground. He then looked at Silent Whisper with an impressive look.

"I expect nonetheless from a Silentblade Family member. Still, you're being controlled aren't you..?" Shade cracked his shoulders.

"I seems so I guess. Why ask..?" Silent Whisper said.

"Just stay still... this won't hurt a bit." Shade then conjured a small spike bracer that held a needle. Discord saw it and then he began to control Silent Whisper constantly. Sheerclaw began to rend at Shade. Even though he was dodging them constantly and getting nearer toward Silent Whisper, he was having difficulty dodging Sheerclaw's fast attacks. Once he was close enough he attempted to tackle Silent Whisper. Silent Whisper took his sickle in his mouth and flew up to attack him but Shade was able to disarm him by punching him horizontally and his sickle flew in the air.

Shade successfully tackled him and then said something to Silent Whisper before diving the needle into his forehead.

"This won't hurt. But it might." Shade then dived the needle into Silent Whisper's forehead. Sheerclaw who was unfortunately, not fast enough to get to his master's side.