• Published 4th Oct 2021
  • 530 Views, 15 Comments

Two Sunsets - The REAL Seth Standmore



Sunset's other self from the People Dimension is released from Jail but, The Criminal Life-Style is too hard for her to get past.

  • ...
16
 15
 530

That Animal Blundetto

Author's Note:

HJey guy's this is Seth Standmore with probably my sadest and Best Story Yet about the two sunset's for Bike's contest about Two Sunset's wanting to kiss but, I did not write a good sex with them ecause, it has to be safe for work which means SFW, even so I did my best and I cant wait to win the contest.

Sunset was at her house watching TV. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shimmering outisde which reminded her of her name, it also reminded her that her human self Sunset Blundetto was getting out of Jail later that day. She and her best friend Homura Johnson were going to drive over and pick her up, then take her to a surprise dinner at Sugar Cube Corner put on by Pinkie Pie.

"Well I think it's about time we get going. Don't you think?" Said Sunset getting up out of her chair.

Homura Johnson flipped her raven hair and said. "Yes, we should go and get that animal Blundetto."

"Homura Johnson don't even say that!" Sunset Shimmer declared. "Sunset Blundetto may have been a crime in the past, but now she has reformatted into a member of society, we need to support her and set her up with some good honest work to keep her out of Trouble."

"Well okay." Said Homura Johnson. "Well I can't stay at the party tonight, my girl friend Madoka Jones and I are going to the Lesbian Disco to roller-skate dance to Groovy Tunes."

Sunset knew they should have had the party at the Lesbian Disco but, Pinkie Pie needed the customer's and the money, she lost all of her money investing in French Cupcake's and tried to kill herself, Sunset paid her bill's and, now she eats for free at Sugar Cube Corner, she cannot stop eating Madeline.

***AT THE JAIL***

Sunset Blundetto walked out of the jail wearing a white suit and a blue shirt like Miami Vest. She was smoking a cigarette. She was a bad girl.

Sunset Shimmer said. "Hey Sunset Blundetto! How's it hanging?"

"Well they didn't hang me today, but who knows what tomorrow would bring?" Said Sunset Blundetto. The two Sunset's hugged it out and clapped there back's like PATPATPAT. Homura Johnson flipped her raven hare.

"Well I need to go to the Lesbian Disco now." Said Homura Johnson. She roller skated away on her roller skate's, flipping her hair.

Sunset Shimmer said. "Well since you've been away Sunset I can now turn into a fire angel and fly, we can go on my back to Companion Cube Corner!" She became Daydream Shimmer and, they flew to the restaurant. Inside was Pinkie Pie, she was separated from her wife and had a Mustache.

"Don't say nothing just eat!" Said Pinkie Pie, she handed Blundetto a cake shaped like a Jail with little watch tower's and tiny guard's in the tower's holding gun's made out of chocolate frosting, this reminded Sunset Blundetto of her time in the Can and she know's....... she simply Can't.

"Well if you'll excuse me I have a lot of work to do." Said Sunset Blundetto. "I'm going to be come a massage therapist and massage therapists." She excused herself. And drove away.

Sunset Blundetto found a dark black jackson and put it on, smelling of leather. She drove to the Lesbian Disco, the Lesbians there owed her money. She took out her Hand Gun, and got out of the car.

Meanwhile Homura Johnson and Madoka Jones were getting out of the club, they were on there roller skates. "We had a good time at the lesbian disco." Said Homura Johnson. "I'm glad we're both gay and have wheel's on our NOOOOOOOOOOO" She was saying NO because BLUNDETTO PULLED OUT HER GUN AND SHOT MADOKA JONES RIGHT IN HER FACE!!!

Madoka Jones was dead. Her body rolled into the street. Because it was on roller skates.

"NOOOOOOOO MADOKA JONES!!!!!" Homura Johnson said. Flipping her ebony hare.

***TWO DAY's LATER***

Sunset Shimmer and Homura Johnson were at the Morgan. They were there to look at Madoka Jones's body and cry. Sunset Shimmer shook her head. She had a dream the night before that Princess Celestia told her her boobs were flat. That was when she knew. That Sunset Blundetto had killed Madoka Jones.

Madoka Jones was dead. Her head had a hole in it. She was still wearing her roller skates and her dead body rolled down the hall. On her roller skates. Homura Johnson and Sunset chased after her, but she was too fast, and Sunset did not have Roller Skates.

"Sunset Shimmer how long do I gotta wait, twenty fuckin' years?" Said Homura Johnson as she rolled after Madoka Jones. "Madoka was just a kid and that miserable animal Blundetto shot her! I want revenge!"

"I know you do Homura but, she is my other self, if anyone is going to kill her....... it should be me. She is my other self and i want to Kiss Her."

Homura Johnson was Liver. "How dare you!!! I am the Girlboss of this school and I have the right to revenge my wife! This is worse then the time, Rainbow Dash said Madoka had a ninety pound Grief Seed taken off her ass and, you wouldn' let me kill her!"

Sunset slurped Homora on the Face. And said "We aren't friend's anymore!" She ran out of the Mango and into her motorcycle, which she drove to Sweat-Applied Ankle. Where she knew............ Blundetto was hiding.

***AT SWEAT-APPLIED ANKLE***

Blundetto was getting out of her Car, she was carrying a bag of Cereal in one hand and in her other hand a big bag of Money. "I feel bad for killing Madoka Jones." She regretted to herself sighingly. "I think I'm gonna take this money and go to NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She was saying NO like Homura did because then she saw Sunset Shimmer appear with a Shitgun on the Portch and.......... BLASTED HER IN THE FACE, THE IRONIC WAS NOT LOST ON HER!!!!!!!

Blundetto was dead. She had a hole in her head. The bag of cereal had spileld on her, so she was dirty and covered in corn-flake's. What a way to Go. Howerver because she did not have roller skates on........... her body stayed where it was.

Homura Johnson appeared on the porch. She angrily flopped her Jet Hair and rolled up to Sunset Shimmer.. "What the damn fuck Sunset Shimmer did you do that for???"

"Listen Homura it's over now. We can get back to work at school. Let's be friends again okay?"

Homura Johnson nodded. She took off her roller skates and put them on Blundetto, and Blundetto rolled into the street and got squished by a Truck. her head was now flat like Celestia said SUnset Shimmer's boob's were.

A man walked by like a penguin. And saw it happen. "HOLY SHIT!!!"

Back at home Sunset Shimmer looked at a picture of her lost love that would never be, Sunset Blundetto who was now Dead. They had a vacation planned at the Inn at the Oaks. She knew now....... she would never see her there.

"Goodbye........... my Beloved." She kissed her picture using her tongue and went to bed. In her pocket was a fake ID, she would use it to start a new life........... as Sunset Finnerty.

Comments ( 15 )

Damn, no one is going to win the Sunset Egoship contest now.

Scampy #2 · Oct 5th, 2021 · · 1 ·

THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE SETH STNADMORE I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY BODY

thank you for the contest entry, mysterious and handsome stranger

11012037 Hello what do you think of my sorty

11012500
I liked it but I’m confused.

Which is good

(Thanks for submitting to the contest!)

This is a dirty story and you should feel very dirty!

May I write a fanfic for your story, C-L-Strife? :rainbowkiss:

I mean, yeah, probably no one can keep people from writing fanfic, seeing as how I didn't ask Hasbro for permission either. But it would be nice to know I have your blessing. :pinkiesmile:

11028365 I Seth Standmore would consonant to you writting a Fan Fic based upon my story as long as, it does not contain any BIGOMY

Sincerely Seth Standmore

11028409

<- Mockingbirb I Seth Standmore would consonant to you writting a Fan Fic based upon my story as long as, it does not contain any BIGOMY

Sincerely Seth Standmore

I will try to avoid that, thanks!

Only one waifu at a time, I guess.

rest in piece sunset blundetto and madoka jones. tho i do wish lesbian discos were a thing

...What the hell did I just read and do I really want to know?

Login or register to comment