• Published 8th Aug 2021
  • 358 Views, 42 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Ballad of a Rogue Ranger - Fe94Knight



Thawed into a new world... what must it be like to leave a life known, in a blink of an eye.

  • ...
10
 42
 358
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 5 )

Ah, so in the end he made it. Yes, that seems like the right end for this story, good coin toss, lol. It was a good read, thanks for writing, and posting, the story. :pinkiehappy:

11235704
***Spoilers to other readers***

A very lucky coin toss lol. I'm glad ya enjoyed it :ajsmug:

There were a few points where I had to toss a coin actually:

I originally wanted Winter to only be in the stable a few years, putting her closer to Wilds age, and making her a love interest... Buuuuuut that just became weird the more I wrote out their relationship :rainbowlaugh: so I thought of Alimites character.

Another would be with Tungsten. Part of me wanted to make him part of the the group after their escape. Although that seemed like it'd be a little too much firepower for his group.

Either way, I'm very satisfied with the outcome I put together, and I'm happy others think so as well.

boy wish there was a sequel, imagine wildfire making a new chapter of rangers those that want to help the wasteland like the brotherhood in fallout 3 ah I love rereading this story.

11672330
I'm so glad that you've enjoyed it! It was a pleasure to write. It surprises me at times to see people discovering (or rediscovering) a story of mine after its been a while since it was posted. Always a joy to see, and encouragement to keep writing :twilightsmile: As for a sequel alas, I wanted to end it on this note, but not a bad idea if I get the feeling for it later on, just gotta be in the mood :raritywink: Currently trying to work on a different FoE Fic, no relation to this one, but I hope to have similar comments for that one... Whenever I do get it posted :twilightsheepish: Thank you!

11673796
No problem, can't wait to see and read what your cooking up keep up the great work

Login or register to comment