• Published 17th Aug 2021
  • 788 Views, 18 Comments

Relation Intersections - Lighthawk



Two stallions, a mare, and a host of previously unsaid feelings needing to get out

  • ...
6
 18
 788
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Yay! He's back! And still obscenely super ultra cute!!

Whisper's great and his ability to get bullied by life by having too many nice things happen is amazing. Everyone's so positive I love ittttt

If Zerrina is pregnant with a zony and it's Whisper's, I'm gonna laugh. Good chapter.

Refound and reread this story, it’s real good and I hope it’s not dead, hope you plan on updating soon!

I really want more! This was very creative and sexy to boot!

I just wanted to say that I found this story recently, I love it, and I really hope to see more. I've always enjoyed seeing reserved, anxious characters pushed out of their comfort zone, and the way you've handled Whisper's conflicting emotions here is really fantastic.

I just finished reading your story and I absolutely love it

GAAAHHH!!! I CAN'T STAND IT! *twitch* 6 months and still no update*sniffles* my #1 of my top 3 stalled stories *pouty lip quiver* please, PLEASE don't let this story die! the scenery, the character development the emotional rollercoaster... so many things to love about this story! IT'S NOT GODSDAMN SMUT! IT'S TOO FANTASTIC!

seriously, i love this whole story line. i'm getting too emotionally invested in the characters. and the sex scenes are exactly what i would consider artisan. it blends in so well with the rest of the story. it's not rushed, it doesn't feel like my other two stories i read for the "plot". i rate this story up there with my non-sex favorites since the intimacy is compounded and enhanced by the physical not just an also-ran.

please, don't let this story wither on the vine. it's too good and has too much potential. your too good a writer.

Login or register to comment