• Published 29th Mar 2022
  • 1,115 Views, 42 Comments

There's a WHATquestria?! - Tirimsil



Twilight and Twilight switch bodies and Twilight couldn't be less happy.

Comments ( 6 )

Story's done!

"I need to know if any of you Applejack have fucked Spike."

just imagine if they all raised their hands :rainbowlaugh:

This was a wild ride, thank you.

11729052
I see. Reading that scene, had me thinking. The reason Celestia was flabbergasted was because it was seemingly her special bookwork student Twilight that said these things after a stressful day as the Sun princess. Something I imagine is completely out of character for her Twilight. I mostly consider if simply talking such slutty vulgarities was enough to do that, or if it was that and physically worshiping her up close being the one-two knockout punch. Complete with magic groping, patting or even kissing her massive udders being what really put Celestia in a fainting spell with all the otherworldly tiddy talk directed to the princess while Luna's mind is completely fried at the spectacle.

I could see that also being what put Luna in the extreme defensive for everyone's sake while they figure out what is going on. Some crazy spell of her own gone wrong? Even if she stated explicitly that Tiddy Twilight was from another world, it could be easily forgotten in the wild whopper worshiping moment most unbecoming even between princesses. Surprised she didn't just scream Discord pulling some prank during the prison visit.

The end of the story and I just realized. The boob worshiping alternate world Tittyquestria. Feels like a missed called Teatquestria? Equestria but with more Tat? lol Great story, could use a lot more milk shenanigans.

Hello pones!

This story is a year or two old and I finally got around to drawing a custom cover art for it. Tada! I have no idea if it will improve the engagement rate but it may bring a small wave of new readers.

While I was at it, I went through and replaced some swear words. I did this rather quickly so it might not be very elegant. See, some people find it strange for cute horses to say fuck or shit. In the G5 movie, unicorns have taboo words you can't say. So I rolled with that and have been developing custom horse swears. This makes stories feel more lore friendly and, when the story isn't about horses with big fat cow tits, also reduces the age rating. The pony swears I've placed in the story are:

  • daffodil: As a noun, equivalent to LITTLE FUCK(ER). As the phrase "[adjective] as a daffodil", equivalent to [adjective} AS FUCK or perhaps YOU [adjective] LITTLE FUCK. As the adjective "daffodilling", equivalent to FUCKING. Never used to refer to sexual intercourse.
  • kerfuffle: equivalent to FUCK, both in the senses daffodil conveys and as a term for sexual intercourse. Can be shortened to FUFF which makes it clearer that it's FUCK. I had completely forgotten there is actually a pony named Kerfuffle and I imagine she's not terribly amused by jokes about her name.
  • shine: Equivalent to SHIT. Used most often by unicorns or horses who've lived with them, because unicorn poop is shiny.
  • moonshine: Should be pretty clear what this means given the above. Very bad idea to say this in Luna's presence.
Login or register to comment