• Published 3rd Sep 2021
  • 3,429 Views, 279 Comments

I am Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? - The Loner



Captain Jack Sparrow finds himself in a strange world after misfortune befalls him, his ship, and his crew

  • ...
20
 279
 3,429
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 20 )

Celestia will have a very hard ass time to be forgiven. :unsuresweetie:

OOPS LOL forgot about the reminder I put up to remember what she looked like.

In the middle of the throne room?!
Would that be public or official indecency?

Hope this story continues it is so good.

11812916
It will, I am debating whether or not to skip through a few things to bring the story to an end though there might be a few bonus chapters afterward. What is your opinion on that?

What things do you plan to skip? Maybe at some point have Celestia and starlight ambush poor Jack and tie him up and tease him by having him watch them make out in front of him and use their magic to prevent him from releasing. And probably bring up the fact that cadence in a weird time way is the younger sister or did I mix that up.

Comment posted by Azurethylacine32 deleted February 1st

11813651
I'm also wondering how summer would react to havIng a half sibling slash aunt in cadence. Plus just curious 🤔. Will you have Celestia unseal summer's wings and I don't think you mentioned if she had a cutie mark yet
Maybe who knows some crusader madness.

11813576
The pregnancy where Cadence was born lasted for a few hundred years if I remember right, but is not a younger sister. She is, however, Jack's daughter, half-sister to Summer Poppet.

11813576
I could possibly write in an encounter like that. As for the wings, I am indeed planning it. The cutie mark issue is one I will rectify soon, but not sure whether or not there will be any CMC shenanigans. What I intend to do is gloss a bit through the years until I bring the story to a (close.)

Awesome wonder how she will feel already being an aunt slash niece because flurry heart.i have a random idea that probably would be neat to have but the way it sounds on my head it probably would make a whole new side story for this one. Unsure 🤔 how I would title it.

11813699
send me your thought in PM so that I can tell you if it will clash with a follow-up story I'm considering.

Can't seam to get the PM working. Can I put it in the blog?

What I had been working on has been lost to the void.

I also have a lot of things in life affecting what I could work on. If possible I would like to offer up some of ideas from what I think might be good ideas for your storyline. You can look them over and see if you want to to add them to the story.

11881330
alright, shoot them to me in a dm and I will look them over.

Ok over the next few days I'll try to to send you what little I have been able to salvage. On hand a bit I have some things that in my original idea summer poppet was able to do that celestial wasn't aware of while summer was still trapped in stone. As well as a bit of character info on the various people she interacted with. As I still don't know what her cutiemark is I wanted to add she has a special astral projection ability that allows for her to make a sort of fake body that she could use to do what she wants without her mother knowing. Here is a small list of characters: two adopted sons and two adopted daughters, and afew members of a pirate crew she put together. I'll try to get in contact with you in the dm once I finish looking through what I could salvage.

Login or register to comment