• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 2,757 Views, 44 Comments

The Day I was Reincarnated To Equestria - ItsAceHerobrineAS



Synopsis: There was a terrible tragedy in a mountainous neighborhood. Ace, the main character of the story was shot. And was reincarnated, starting a new ridiculous life in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,757

Chapter 13: Lazy Human Lessons For A Bookworm

Author's Note:

I'm now an 11th grader student since August, been busy with youtube since May, and been busy with school projects. No time to foccing do my YouTube tasks as well. I just wrote this because i have free time and my wifi basically gave me a middle finger so i have to use my mom's hotspot just to upload this shit

Narrator: Ace

Twelve Years Ago
October 2019
Philippines, Davao City, [Censored School], Third Floor


I wore my dark blue short sleeved hoodie, I set aside my notebooks and placed it back inside my bag. I grabbed my wallet and went outside the classroom labeled: Grade 8 - Humility

I walked around the hallway and managed to meet up with Yuri near his classroom labelled: Grade 8 - Temperance. He is wearing a white polo uniform, dark blue pants uniform and using his violet-red hoodie as a belt.

As we are on our way to the canteen, we managed to meet up with Thous and Lon near their classroom labeled: Grade 8 - Peace.

Thous was wearing the same school uniform as me, Yuri, and Lon. He wears a red hoodie with a fluffy hood.

Lon was wearing a white sweater with some fiery accents.

As we are near the school canteen, we had a little chat.

"Man, I'm excited for some fried chicken. I was supposed to save it, but the chicken is damn tempting." I said, as my mouth drooled.

"You should hold on to your urge to buy some chicken. Remember, we are going to McDonalds to eat there and play some Minecraft, remember?" Yuri reminded me.

"You can just buy some fries for me." I said, ignoring Yuri's plea on making me save my money.

"Motherfucker! I still remember you yesterday abusing the 'Free Gravy' system in McDonalds by taking home a large coke cup filled with gravy!" Yuri laughed.

"Yo, Ace. You stole some shit from McDonalds yesterday?" Thous joked.

"And... You didn't get busted? I guess that's a no, since you seem perfectly fine to me." Lon asked, and then answering his own question.

"Bruh, I just want to take home some gravy so I don't have to cook back home. Cleaning dishes is a pain." I answered as I placed my hands behind my head.

"Bruh." Yuri answered back.



As we reached the canteen, Lon bought a small yogurt fruit milk juice for ten pesos.

Thous bought some chips for fifteen pesos.

Yuri bought some chocolate bars for a total of ten pesos.

And I bought two pieces of drumstick fried chicken with two pieces of rice and some gravy for a total of thirty pesos.

And we met up at the canteen table.
They all looked at me, they clearly have the "bruh, its not lunchtime yet, idiot." expression pasted on their faces.

"Damn... So... You got any money left?" Lon asked.

"Yeah, I only spend ten pesos to ride a tricycle on my way home. So... I guess I only have ten pesos remaining if I managed to reach home without buying anything else." I answered as I slowly taking my time eating my food. I would normally go fast by only chewing two times then swallow, but I just want to take my time and enjoy my meal.

As they finished their snacks and was only waiting for me to be finished, Yuri yelled.

"FUCK! WE'RE LATE!" He yelled, making the three of us open our eyes in disbelief.

"WHAT!?" We yelled.

In panic, I hurriedly ate all of my chicken that was halfway finished.

"Screw this, I'd rather finish this food in a hurry rather than being late." I cursed as I ate.

I ate a large spoonful of rice and chicken, chewed it once, and swallow.

And repeating it until I was finished and we hurriedly ran to our respective classrooms.

And to my surprise and disappointment.

Class didn't started yet.

"Yuri... YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I yelled in anger (good thing there is not a single teacher hearing me yell in the hallway.). And Yuri ran away from me.

"YURI YOU LITTLE SHIT, HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FINISH MY FOOD THAT I AM SLOWLY AND PEACEFULLY ENJOYING IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??" I yelled.

"I'M SO SORRY ACE! I ONLY SEE A FEW PEOPLE IN THE CANTEEN SO I THOUGHT WE ARE LATE!" He yelled back as I chased him throughout the school.

I chased him around the third floor, decended to the second floor where the elementary kids are staying, and went back up.

Good thing there are no faculty staff at the areas we ran to.

If there was, we would be in trouble.

==============================

Then I woke up.

"Oh, that was a dream." I mumbled as I looked around my brown furry hooves.

"Man, I have hooves but I can still feel my hands. I guess that's what you called a 'phantom hand'." I thought as I made my hooves clenched and open.

"Sigh, I do missed being a human. So many possibilities being a human in Equestria." I sighed as I looked at my phone with my heavy eyes.

"Six-thirty huh? I guess it's time to make breakfast." I tiredly said as I rose up from my bed, and exited my room and headed towards the kitchen.

I blended down some aloe vera gels, sweet honey, dragon fruits, mangoes, and my personal favorite, sweet golden dragon flowers.

I blended it down into a paste-like liquid that is similar to maple syrup. I made a pancake batter with grounded hay flour and dried sweet wyvern flowers.

I made a ton of pancakes.

I stack four of each plates and poured down my sweet yellow dragon syrup at each stack.

After that, I went to the bedroom hallway and knock each doors of the five lazy Equestrian Warriors.

As they all rose up and got out from their rooms, they all rushed to the kitchen and ate my pancakes.

The sounds of silverware echoed at the kitchen.

We all had a quick chat and some few storytime sessions, and we all went out to Ponyville to do our jobs.


Me and Yuri, same as usual. Since both of us have day offs, we all went to Ponyville for a quick stroll.

"Oh yeah, come and think of it.
Last week, after we were declared as Equestrian Warriors.
Didn't Princess Celestia turned us into her students?
Do we have to go to her class or something?" Yuri asked, as he kept on yawning.

"Yeah, she did turn us into her students, but she didn't say anything about going in into her classes. Besides, we had our own jobs, she would understand." I answered back

"I guess you're right.
Oh right, didn't she mention last time that we have to do this one performance task?
Like, we have to send her a letter everytime we learned a friendship lesson?" Yuri questioned once again.

"The same thing Twilight did?
Like sending those scrolls by burning it down by Spike's 'Send To Sender Flames' magic?
I think so. She did mention it.
It's not really an urgent performance task, she did not say anything about deadlines and shit." I answered back, feeling carefree.

As we walked down the road, passing through Twilight's library, we saw a hardware store infront of our sight.

"Oh right, I do remember that i have a hole at my reading table. I accidentally pierced it with my paws when I was reading a manga." Yuri remembered, and I was just facehoofing myself at Yuri's stupidity and recklessness.

"Fucking hell, we have to tell Thous at this point to reinforce your things. You have strong Earth Pony Magic and super strength is one of them." I was disappointed.

"Fine, we have to buy some plywood, metal L-shape objects (or whatever that was called), rivets, nails, and some uv resin for polishing.
Good thing your salary can cover the expenses for your table."
I said, as Yuri was just speechless.

He wants to argue on why the hell I would use his salary, but decided not to do it anyways.

He acknowledged the fact that it was his fault why the table broke in the first place.


As we headed down towards the hardware shop, we heard Twilight screamed like a scared woman that's going to be stabbed by a murderer.

"Oh shit, ACE! WE BETTER HELP HER! WE CANNOT AFFORD A FUCKING FUNERAL!" Yuri yelled, shaking me violently with his paws.

"Fucking hell, I left my katana back home and I cannot use my Dragon and Katana combat style at this situation. Screw it." I complained and began planning.

"Yuri, here's what we're going to do. Hold on tight as I'm going as fast as I can towards Twilight's window.
After I launched you inside, go and run wild, ransack the library and grab her out from the building." I planned as he tried to question me if it's a good idea ransacking her home.

He decided on not to ask me anymore because there is no time.

He jumped on my back, held his paws tight on my back

I trotted back, and flew as fast as I can on the library window.
I stopped midway, using the force catching up to me to launch Yuri at high speeds towards the window, breaking the glass.

"AH FUCK!" He screamed upon impact.


As Yuri went inside the room, he flinched a little bit because of the pain, and looked around only seeing Twilight lying down at her bed and Spike patting her back.

Both of them looked at Yuri with a confused look.


"Uhm, how did you fell off from the sky?" Spike asked, confused.

"I think you should treat your wounds Yuri. You're bleeding." Twilight was worried as she stood up and levitated the nearest first aid kit.

Seeing the situation, Yuri just groaned and called me out.

"Ace, you better pay me for the window and some bandages because some literal glass shards are stuck in my body." Yuri complained as I went inside and chuckled a bit.


"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU LAUGH WHEN I'M LITERALLY BLEEDING, HOLY SHIT!" Yuri yelled as I just went inside and picked up the glass shards from the ground and his body.

"Lol, you look so cool when you're injured like this." I joked

"Come on man, what is wrong with you? Making fun of me when I'm injured like this. And it's also your fault why I am in this mess in the first place." Yuri complained as I grabbed the first aid kit that Twilight gave to me using levitation.

I used the bandages and some alcohol to treat Yuri's wounds.

Also with the help of Twilight's healing magic, all of the injuries that Yuri got was slowly healing.

"You know, I would only laugh at your injuries if they are not threatening enough. But I am not a fool for making fun at your injuries if you are in a critical state of course.

Which means, I know you well enough that you won't go in a fucking coma with those injuries." I explained, making Yuri having a disappointed face.

"Tough love, huh?" Spike commented.

"That is kinda sweet, anyways. Why did you boys went inside my library through a closed glass window instead of the door? You could have saved Yuri from trouble if you went inside the normal way." Twilight was angry, scolding us.

"Well, actually..."
I explained on why we did that, on how we thought Twilight was going to die.



"I appreciate your worries at me. I understand why you guys want to act rashly because of what happened to both of you ten years ago.

Both of you guys are good friends, but.

You should check the windows first if there is any trouble next time." She advised, making us regret our stupid decision a little bit.

"Aight, I understand. I just don't want anyone to experience that. That experience was the worst and no one should experience it." I said, reminiscing back the time I died by a gunshot of an assault rifle.

"The pain of a knife stab and your body slowly decaying is also the worst experience for me. I mean, the glass shards earlier does hurt, but the feeling of death is more painful. But yeah, I understand what you meant." Yuri agreed on Twilight's advice, comparing the glass shard injury and his first death.


"Anyways, both of you boys came in a perfect time. I actually need your help."


"Is this related on why you screamed like a mare who's about to get stabbed or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's quite. Dire." She confirmed.
"You see-" She took a deep breath, and.
"TODAY IS THE DEADLINE OF THE WEEKLY FRIENDSHIP LESSON ASSIGNMENT AND I HAVE TO SEND A FRIENDSHIP LESSON LETTER TO PRINCESS CELESTIA BEFORE SUNDOWN!" She talked so fast that her mouth could even diss Eminem.

"AYO WHAT!?" Me and Yuri was shocked at that information.

"Hold on, hold on. last week, when we defeated Discord and the six of us were given the title of "Equestrian Warriors" as a thank you, and became Celestia's students. She mentioned that we have to do a performance task and she did not mention anything about a deadline." I said.

"Yeah, same for me, we did not hear anything about a deadline." Yuri backed me up.

"You probably just forgot it, but for me. I can hear her clearly few years ago that I must send her a friendship lesson every week." She said, collecting her thoughts.

I sat down, folded my front hooves, and sighed.

"This reminds me of my clearance requirements when I was in 5th grade. It's a pain in the ass." I complained and stood back up.

"Alright, since today is the weekly deadline of the friendship lesson, me and my friends will help you out.

If they are willing to help." I said with a proud tone, then changes into a disappointed, and lazy tone at the end.

===============================

So, to help find Twilight a friendship problem, we decided to ask my old friends first, since I know their whereabouts.

The four of us (Me, Yuri, Twilight, and Spike) went to the school first to ask Thous about anything.

"Nah dude, haven't found a friendship problem here that you want. The only problem that commonly happens here is Diamon Tiara and Silver Spoon poking fun of us blank asses.
But, I bet this won't help Twilight with her incoming deadline because shits like this happen everyday."

Thous reported at the playground, while Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon is poking fun of us Yuri and Thous.

we don't have any cutie marks after all, so it's understandable.

"Yeah, I heard there's like a story time activity today. Try to tell the novel Story Of The Blanks, make it short like a bedtime story, and use your magic for effects to scare off Diamond Tiara and the others. Just don't overdo it, I don't want to deal Mrs.Spoiled Karen's mouth machine guns." I said, and Thous nodded.

"I don't want to burst your pretending father-son-like talk there, but we gotta hurry!" Twilight reminded me, and I nodded and moved on.

Our next destination, Ricklee's police station.

"Yeah, you come to a right place for finding problems, but the current problem we have now, is that there are no troublemakers this day.

Man, I feel like I'm that chaotic evil in our group. Because I wished there are so many criminals so I can arrest them and increase my paycheck." Ricklee complained and I just facehoofed.

"The fucc? If our life right now is a movie or a series, I think that might be foreshadowing" I uttered.

After that, we headed to Zecora's cottage in Everfree Forest, and met up with Core who is working as an apprentice and is learning more about medicines from the forest's vegetation.

We asked both Core and Zecora about a friendship problem, and both of them replied a philosophical "no" in a rhyming way.

"Okay Core, you're becoming like Zecora here... Goodluck with your medicine research, dude." I said

Next, we headed at the local Ponyville landfill where Lon is working at.

"Problems? Nah, we don't really have one here. The only problem I have here is that somepony in this fricking landfill, forgor how to fuccing separate the garbage!

Look at me! I am fucking grabbing the recyclables and separate them, then burning every single unrecyclable shits here!

IT TAKES TOO MUCH TIME!" Lon was stressing out as he tried to grab his mane but failed because his fiery mane is not a solid object.

"Ah, goodluck man." I wished him luck.
"I hope the boss won't FIRE you for being a hardworker." Yuri also wished him luck, but with a pun. And I looked at him with a concerned look.

Twilight was worried at Lon, so she used her magic to grab every single garbage and put it in their respective containers.

"Lon, I know you're stressed out, but just let me help you in your work this once. Plus, it's fun organizing things." Twilight smiled and Lon just stared at her.

"Uhm, that's quite helpful. Thanks Twilight, appreciated the help." Lon thanked.

I shooked Twilight's body to remind her about something.

"I hate it to break it to you, but we came here for what we came for.

We asked all of my old friends, our next thing to do is to meet up Fluttershy and the others and ask about something related to friendship problems and shit."
I said, reminding Twilight with her task, she turned around away from Lon, and then she faced towards me.

"Yeah, let's do that, they might know something." Twilight agreed.

==============================

As we were trotting down at the park, we have a little chat.

"Twilight, about the deadline..." I started, and Twilight looked at me.

"Could you just pass your project late or something? It's better to pass than passing nothing though." I suggested

"Yeah, me, Ace, Thous, and Lon did that when we were at 9th grade.

When some certain disease plagued our world...

We commonly do this because
we lost our motivation doing projects because our teachers would ask some unreasonable shits, such as make us sing even though we are unable to.

Anyways, because of that, we passed our projects late, missed some activities, cutting classes with an excuse of slow wifi, failed exam scores, and etcetera.

We managed to have passed grades in our cards in third grading though. But me and Ace never managed to see our fourth grading grades because of a certain incident." Yuri said, reminiscing back our old life when we were still in ninth grade high school.
It was painful thinking it back because both of us never got the chance to finish school, let alone finishing ninth grade.

(Note: In the education system of the Philippines, the passing grade is 75 and above, anything lower than that is considered failure. By getting grades, it actually relies on your performance task as it's approximately 60% of your grades, while exams and written works such as homework fill out the remaining 40%. What Yuri means that we passed, is because we got 80+ grades in our cards, which is the average.)

"No, I will not allow that!" Twilight snapped.

"Ha, what?" I uttered, confused.

"That was a good idea! It gives you more time to think on what to do and you will have less time worrying about the deadline!" Yuri explained.

Twilight sighed and open her mouth.

"I mean yeah, you six got used to your old world teachers giving you guys some pass that you have missed and passed late activities.-" Twilight was cut off by Yuri as he opened his mouth.

"I mean, our teachers would also get mad for us not passing things. But they're fine for us not passing in time because of our circumstances back then. Laggy computers, slow wifi, you know, inconveniences." Yuri clarified.

"Yeah, that, but this is Princess Celestia we're talking about! This is not a regular run-on-a-mill teacher! She's probably not gonna accept my late project!" Twilight argued.

"But, if you don't pass your project in time, what will happen to you?" I asked.

"I WILL BE TARDY! AND PRINCESS CELESTIA WILL PROBABLY SEND ME BACK TO..." She panicked then stopped.

"Tardy? What's tardy?" Spike asked.

"A fancy adjective that teachers use to describe a noun that is late, Spike." I explained.

"Wow, for a pony like you who likes to pass projects late and skip classes during your world's plague. That's pretty smart of you, you should have memorized an entry of a dictionary." Spike was impressed, and sarcasticly said it.

"Yeah, that's Ace. He would put the words like 'adjective' and 'nouns' in his vocabulary sometimes." Yuri remarked.

"Anyways, where Celestia will probably put you?" Yuri continued.

"Magic... kindergarten." Twilight uttered in fear.

She shivered in fear, imagining that she's the largest in the class and getting mocked by the kindergarten students for repeating back magic school, and then having a small mental breakdown at the ground.

"EYEYEYEYEY, stop rolling down at the ground Twilight. We promise we'll help you out! Just stop rolling like a mare-filly (manchild? i dunno) you're embarassing us. You look like you just got recently broke up with a stallion and shit." I panicked as me, Yuri, and Spike held her up and make her stand up properly.

As we calmed her down, we decided to go to a picnic that Twilight and the others hosted. We grabbed a box of cupcakes from the library and brought it with us.

The more we traveled, the more messy Twilight's mane and she gets more crazier and worried.

We went to the outskirts of Ponyville to a grassy plains area and met up with the others.

Lon is absent because of work and decided to have some lunch at the landfill he's working at.

Thous has whole day classes, so he can only just eat lunch at school.

Core just finished his daily quota of medicines, so he decided to take some lunch at the picnic.

and Ricklee has no problems with crime so far, so he decided to have a picnic with us.

As we approached the seven of our friends at the picnic mat, the cupcake box that Twilight was levitating was dropped near Rainbow's head while she's lying down with sunglasses on.

She removed her sunglasses and was surprised to see Twilight looking insane and crazy.

"Sugarcube, ya oka-" Applejack is concerned, and then was cut off.

"No! I'm not okay!" Twilight replied, still with that insane smile.

"Uhm, Ace and Yuri?" Rainbow asked as she looked at us.
Me and Yuri just decided to stay quiet and crossed our hooves and paw fingers, respectively and shook our heads.

"I guess that's a no, then. Oh well, she just probably have lost a book then... There's probably nothing to worry about." Rainbow scoffed and lied down again.

"nothing to worry? NOTHING TO WORRY?" She yelled, shaking Rainbow with her hooves until she becomes light headed.

"Darling, what's going on? You look so flustered and messy." As Rarity asked, I came close to her and explained the situation, while Twilight and Pinkie were both shaking each other in an alternating way.

She let out a nod and decided to help, but before she can open her mouth and tell Twilight a little tip, she stopped on shaking Pinkie and ran away.

"THERE'S NO FRIENDSHIP LESSON HERE! I'M GOING BACK ON PONYVILLE TO LOOK FOR ONE!" she yelled as she ran.

"Hey Twilight! Wait up!" Spike said as he tried to catch up at the speeding unicorn.

Fluttershy poked my back.
"Uh, Ace. All of us have that problem about that friendship lesson." She said in a shy way.

"Yes darling, that's why we were hosting this picnic so we all can collect our thoughts about the friendship lesson." Rarity added.

"I did not see any problem with that, it's just a deadline. What matters is that you can pass it. It's better than nothing." Ricklee said.

"We told Twilight about that, she said that Princess Celestia is not some normal teacher and missing a deadline can have fatal consequences for her." Yuri replied.

"Em (Referring to Yuri), we have that kind of teacher back in our old elementary school who is strict with deadlines and shit but is so bad with teach-" Core was cut off when Yuri gave him a stare, telling him to stop.

"Anyways, since learning that you guys have the same problem with that shit, I'm gonna bring Twilight back in this picnic to have this problem sorted out." I said, as I pointed on some sandwiches that they have.

"Can I have four of these? Me, Yuri, Twilight and Spike haven't eaten some lunch yet." I asked and Applejack nodded.

"Feel free ta get sum more tan four sandwhiches, tis some family recipe and we can make more of tis." Applejack was happy and I grabbed two of each apple sandwich flavors.

I placed it on a small bag and tied it around my back, like a saddlebag.

"Yuri, we wasted so much time, we must catch up at Twilight before she goes more crazy with her shenanigans." I said as I prepared myself and Yuri climbed on to my back.

I galloped and then took off.

As I flew, we found Spike at the ground so Yuri grabbed him and let him ride on me.

As we reached near Ponyville, we saw Twilight hiding in a bush and is staring at the four fillies.

A white unicorn, an orange pegasus, a yellow earth pony, and a red goat.

Oh wait, it's Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom and Thous playing. Thous just looks like a goat from the sky, lol.

We decended down quietly to the ground and spied on Twilight who is holding an old broken-down pony plush or something.

"Aren't we going to bring Twilight back to the picnic? Why are we spying on her?" Yuri asked, while Spike is looking very concerned at me for my shenanigans.

"Let's just see what's she's going to do, dude. She might have probably found the problem she's looking for, and it's kinda rude to intervene while she's talking to those four foals. Except for Thous, dude's basically older than both of us, and is only just given the body of a colt. I don't know what that stupid white alicorn was thinking." I said as I stared at the five ponies.

"Is he talking about Princess Celestia? If that's true, the six of them are probably summoned from an another world and they just kept it a secret.

Heck, even Princess Celestia and her sister even know that Ace and Yuri are reincarnated beings before they even told the Princesses about that." Spike thought.

"I know what you're thinking, Spike." I said as I paid attention to the four foals backing away from Twilight.

"Huh?" Yuri and Spike are confused.

"Never mind, just ignore what I said. You probably thought about Princess Celestia since she's the only white alicorn you knew." I said as I feel some chill in my spine and some words kept on repeating in my brain.

"Dontletthemknow
dontletthemknow
dontletthemknow"

I just sighed mentally as I knew it was the white alicorn telepathically chanting to keep information about them a secret.

"Anyways, the white alicorn I'm talking about is not really an alicorn. It's just a stupid old friend of mine back in my old world who likes to cosplay some weird shit. Just a nickname that I came up with when he accidentally slipped in a sandbox of flour one time while wearing a unicorn horn and a pair of wings." I lied.

"Nice excuse." The alicon said.

"Next time, remind us every week that your identity is not supposed to be revealed for fucks sake, and it's been a while since we talked since that Nightmare Moon fiasco and that's how you say hi to us?" I mentally said as I angrily smiled and went back on observing Twilight.

"So... how is that your friend related to Thous being given a body of a colt nuckelavee despite being an adult." Spike asked.

"Motherfucker has this fantasy that Thous will have a younger body than him because he's always teased by Thous. If Thous has a body of a child and a voice and mannerisms of a man, he will surely be mocked at school. He kept on wishing for that fantasy to come true, and lo and behold, it did happen, but a decade later. I kinda guess that's why he has four horns." I lied once again, and Spike just simply nodded.

As we observed more at the five ponies, Twilight looked back and enchanted her doll.

The more I looked at it, the more the atmosphere turns pink.

I see hearts everywhere and it was very tempting.

After Twilight enchanted the plush, she turned back and revealed it to the four ponies.

"What just happened?" I asked, looking confused.

I looked at both of the lycanthrope and the dragon who are eating sandwhiches and they gave me a confused look.

"You're staring at Twilight like you fell in love. That's what happened." Yuri sarcastically explained as they munched on the food.

"Yuri's right, Ace. Probably I'll help both of you arrange a proposal. Since you were worried at her friendship lesson project, I can safely say that you fell in love with her." Spike smirked.

"What kind of situation did I just fucking went in to?" I asked myself, so I looked back at Twilight.

As she revealed the enchanted doll to the four, I saw it as well.

The, beautiful, mint condition... doll...

Everything went pink and my heart went beating.

A feeling I haven't felt before.

And I just let my instincts go wild.

=========================
Change of narrator... Spike
=========================

Me and Yuri ate some sandwiches that Ace packed from Applejack as the draconid kept on spying on Twilight.

After eating, we left some for Twilight and Ace. It will be a perfect setup for both of them to have a date! Plus, both of them are in a ripe age anyways.

As I fantasize more at their future children being a unicorn with dragon features, I felt Ace's furry hooves shaking and his heard beating louder and faster, I just chuckled at him.

"I can't blame him, he did provide a Ponyville tour for Twilight when we first arrive here. He fell in love of cours-"

Before I can finish my thoughts, he suddenly dashed towards Twilight.

I stood back up and looked at Ace flying towards her.

"Uh Ace, if you want to confess to her that badly, you can just wait until she finished her proj... ject..." I stopped as I saw the four foals fighting and Ace joined in as well.

"ACE WHAT THE FUCK?" Yuri yelled.

"Spike, why the hell Ace just dashed off to Twilight? Didn't he say that we will just wait here and observe them?" Yuri asked at me.

"I don't know! I assume he dashed away so he can confess his love to her!" I panickly explained.

"Where did you even get that idea that he fell in love to Twilight?" Yuri asked again.

"You said earlier that when he stared at Twilight, he looks like he fell in love! Before he even took off, I even felt his hooves shaking and his heart beating! Like he fell in love!" I explained.

"Oh shit, something is definitely wrong! Ace is not a type of pony to fall in love easily because he has no interest in romance! Heck, he is even the only one in our old school who does not have any girlfriends or crushes, weather they are fictional or real!" Yuri panicked as he placed both of this front hooves or paws on top of the bush

"We are going to follow him and stop something or somepony that made Ace fall in love that easily." Yuri said in a serious tone.

He grabbed my back and let me ride him.

After that, he galloped.

As we come closer, we started to see what made him fell in love.

We saw five ponies (Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Thous, and Ace) all fighting together over a doll.

I managed to saw the problem, the five of them fell in love to that old doll Twilight owned as a filly.

"Yuri, we better tell Twilight to knock it off!" I called but he did not respond.

"Yuri?" I called again, I dropped down to look at him.

Before I can look at his face, he suddenly leaped over me and ran towards the five fighting ponies.

I had no choice but to run to Twilight, telling her to stop.

"Twilight! Why are they... fighting over your... plushie?" I worringly asked as I tried to catch up my breath.

"I enchanted my doll, Spike. Whoever looks at it will fall in love with it, fighting other ponies who wanted it as well. With this, I can finally see a friendship problem and we can solve it!" She said crazily, she made me worry with her mental health.

"Twilight! Thous, Ace, and Yuri are there! And they are currently fighting the crusaders! The three of them have claws, sharp wings, horns, and fangs respectively! It can cause serious issues!" I yelled, and Twilight just realized the problem.

"Oh no." She said as she grabbed away the doll using magic to try breaking the fight, but to no avail. They all still fought for it.

She tried using magic to break all of the ponies fighting, but she can only grab one pony at a time.

"Do you have any spells that can undo your love spell, Twilight?" I asked, but she shooked her head.

As they fought more, they managed to change locations, attracting more ponies to the mix.

We followed the fighting mob of ponies, until we reached the picnic party.

============================


Rainbow felt a disturbance in the air, while Fluttershy just ignored the disturbed winds since she knew nothing about it and just continue to pet Angel.

Applejack felt a little rumble in the ground.

And Rarity felt some stray magic in the environment, she ignored it as she just assume it's just Twilight experimenting with her magic.

As the mob gets more closer, the noise is getting louder, the shaking is getting harder, the air is getting messier, and the magic is getting stronger.

"Is it just me or the wind feels funny?" Rainbow asked herself as she slowly flew up, pretending to levitate while sitting.

"Did ya'll feel the ground shaking?" Applejack asked.

"Twilight, darling, if you're going to experiment with magic, make sure not to hit us, okay?' Rarity mumbled.

"Why is there a party going near us?" Pinkie smiled as her ears are twitching, picking up the noises in the air.

As the seven ponies tried to find the source of the disturbances of the air and ground.

They found a large ball of dust clouds with ponies fighting inside of it.

As they are in the way of the travelling ball of dust, Rarity and Core used their levitation magic to move their picnic away from the destructive cloud.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK!? THAT'S ATTEMPTED ASSAULT AND MURDER YA FUCKS!" Ricklee yelled as he pulled out his pistol without any attachments and insterted a paralyzing core.

He shot once at the mob, but for some reason, hit Thous' horn and reflected back to Ricklee's body.

Now he got 3 minutes worth of temporary body paralysis.

Rainbow just chuckled at the sight of Ricklee's disabled body.

"Har har, way to go Rainbow! Just help me out stopping that cloud of fighting ponies." Ricklee said, clearly irritated.

We ran towards the picnic area, trying to tell them about the situation.

Before we can explain, the doll went flying near us, and Rainbow stared at it.

Before consuming to love, Twilight managed to cover her eyes.

"Don't look at it!" Twilight screamed.

"Don't look at what?" Rarity asked, concerned.

"My smarty-pants doll." She answered as she stopped blocking Rainbow's eyes and start blocking Rarity's vision as well.

"I enchanted the doll and now everypony's fighting over her!" She panicked and then dropped to the ground, covering her eyes in worry.

"Why did you enchant your doll?" Fluttershy worriedly asked, as ponies were fighting in the background.

"If I don't think of something! I got nothing to pass! The day is almost over!" She said, still panicking on the ground.

"Not almost..." Applejack added, as the sun sets, and Twilight felt broken inside. As she knew the consequences that is going to befall to her.

"Twilight..." I mumbled.

"TWILIGHT SPARKE!" Princess Celestia yelled, as she appeared from the sky like the sun.

Her horn glows yellow as she's about to cast a spell, and Twilight just accepted her fate.

Celestia's horn flashed a yellow light, anypony that got afflicted with the love spell that Twilight cast we're returned to normal.

Everypony were confused on why they are fighting.

With that long time of brawling, everypony should have cuts and bruises, but I guess from what spell Princess Celestia has casted onto them, she probably used some healing spells as well.

"What the- How the fuck is it nighttime? I was just staring at Twilight to observe her. How many hours has passed?" Ace said, scratching his head.

"You suddenly dashed at Twilight, dude. Then I got afflicted with something." Yuri explained the situation in his perspective.

"You guys got afflicted or something?" Thous asked.

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" Ace and Yuri yelled at him.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders (excluding Thous) we're confused with the situation, on how it suddenly became nighttime.

Since they don't know anything about the problem, they went to Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash respectively.

"Man, how the fuck I got in here? Good thing I finished my shift before I passed out." Lon said, emerging from the mob of ponies who went back home to Ponyville.

"Lon? You got involved in the riot as well?" I asked, running towards him.

"Kinda yea, but I'm not aware that I took part at the riot earlier this afternoon, all I know is that a mob of ponies were gathering at something but I seem cannot figure out what they're doing so I took a closer look.

Usually I won't butt in to other ponies business, but they might make a mess so I have to come closer to pick up some trash. I did saw one, which is that nearly broken plushie." Lon explained, as he said that last sentence, it kinda bothered Twilight a bit, so she just ignored it.

"As I was about to pick it up, I suddenly see pink. And the next thing I knew, I saw you guys right now." Lon finished.

"Anyways, glad you guys are okay." Ricklee said as he come closer to Twilight.

"Twilight, I can't believe I'm doing this to you, but you are charged with mind-control slaver-" Before Ricklee can finish, Ace smacked his head with a bento box that was owned by Ricklee.

"The Princess is already here you dumass. Just let her charge Twilight with something, you might give her a brutal sentence worse than what Princess Celestia is going to give her." Ace said as Ricklee grew a tumor on his head.

"Wow Ace, you sound so merciless with that statement. Just give Twilight a break, dude." Core thought.

Celestia walked away, commanding Twilight to follow her.

"See you soon guys, I'm going to... Magic Kindergarten." She said in sorrow, as she dropped her head, and followed her mentor.

And I sighed in sadness.

===============================

At The Golden Oak Library

I stood near the door of the library outside, eavesdropping at Twilight and Princess Celestia's conversation.

From what I understand, they're talking about the damage she did earlier at the outskirts, and she was apologizing about it.

And when she explained on why she did it, Princess Celestia told her that the weekly deadlines of the project is actually non existent.

The weekly deadline of sending letters is actually just a manifestation of Twilight's weekly checking schedule in her brain.

As the conversation continues, Rarity and ten others appeared in front of the library, and went inside. Explaining their problems regarding the friendship lessons as well.

Ace asked me about their conversation, as I told him about the weekly deadline of the letters, he and five others faced palmed in disappointed.

"Twilight, what in the absolute fuck. Well, I guess that's the Mandela Effect for ya. Can't blame her." Ace chuckled.

"Mandela, effect?" I asked, confused about the phenomenon.

"It's a phenomenon that commonly happens in a pony's brain. It's like gaslighting but instead of a pony, it's your brain gaslighting you.

For example, we can sometimes think that Rarity's eyes are purple, but in reality, they're indigo." Ricklee explained, and I just nodded, understanding the phenomenon.

As they explained their troubles and problems about the project, Princess Celestia pardoned the punishment that she's going to give to Twilight and then told them that they can write a letter together, only if they can find the problem, not making one.

After that, Princess Celestia took off.

I grabbed a pen and paper, and readied myself to write the dictated sentences and words.

"You shouldn't dismiss your friend's worries even if they are blown out of proportion, and that you shouldn't let your fears turn a small problem into a big problem."

I was about to write an another paragraph, but they caught me, and so I stopped and crossed it out.

And then I blew it away with my fire.

Dragon Arts: Send To Reciever.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment