• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 2,750 Views, 44 Comments

The Day I was Reincarnated To Equestria - ItsAceHerobrineAS



Synopsis: There was a terrible tragedy in a mountainous neighborhood. Ace, the main character of the story was shot. And was reincarnated, starting a new ridiculous life in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,750

Chapter 2: The Place Where I Can Permanently Call It 'Home'

Hello there, welcome back. Remember we have a time skip from chapter one? Well, let me highlight four things from that time skip.

First, everytime I go to the market and buy some food. I kinda learned how valuable bits were in the old world. If we are going to use my country's currency unit, it's gonna be 42 pesos. And if we're gonna convert that to US currency, that's gonna be 86 cents.

Second, I got annoyed that it's restraining for me to speak something related to that alicorn. What pronoun should I use!? That alicorn doesn't have a gender in the first place. That alicorn said that, any pronoun is fine. So I started to use the pronoun 'he/his'.

Third, on Fluttershy's last birthday, she stated that she became an animal veterinarian in a small town called Ponyville. Few days ago, she moved to Ponyville at a small tree-cottage thingy at the outskirts of Ponyville, and Mr. and Mrs. Shy doesn't seem to be bothered.
I also heard that Rainbow Dash is also visiting her three times a week. I wonder if Rainbow has a job or nah.

And finally, fourth, I asked the alicorn again that are ponies the only smart (Something like humans, ya know.) sentient creatures in Equestria?
Well, he said that ponies aren't the only one. He wouldn't say the name of those creatures! He said that it's like giving a spoiler of your favorite anime that is still ongoing.
I don't know what he's planning and I respect that.

Anyways, back to the present! In a cozy Saturday morning in Cloudsdale.

"Morning Mrs. Shy. I'll just be going outside, have a small flight trip." I greeted as I set my dark-gray saddlebag with blue accents.

"Oh, you're pretty early dear, where are you going?" Mrs. Shy asked as she prepared a small bento for everypony.

"Well, I'm gonna go to Ponyville, pay a small visit to Flutters and find a permanent home too. I don't want your hooves full because of me. Plus, you have little Zephyr here. And also, you're getting the hang of making a bento." I answered as I looked at the beautiful bento Mrs. Shy made.

"Well thank you for the compliment Ace, you taught me how to make one. It's actually a nice method on making meals. Nopony made this kind of thing in history too, you have a creative mind." Mrs. Shy thanked me.

"Hehehe, It's not an original idea though. It's just a meal originated from Japan." I thought as I smiled a bit.

"Also, since you are going to visit Fluttershy in Ponyville, how about you bring these two bentos with you. She might not have breakfast yet." Mrs. Shy added as she passed the two bento boxes wrapped in yellow and blue handkerchiefs.

I politely agreed and grabbed the bentos and placed it inside my saddlebags. I waved goodbye and flew away.

"Man, where Is this Ponyville? I don't wanna be lost. Hey alicorn, you there? I need help."

"Yes I'm here. What do you want?

"Can you help me in finding Ponyville?I don't know where it is."

"Well I can help you by giving you directions. Just go straight on your direction, there will be a town in a middle of the plains near an obviously terrifying forest. You can't miss it."

"Well, that's useful. Thanks."

"No problem."

My talk at the alicorn is over.
I casually flew in the clouds, and I came across at Rainbow Dash grabbing a... cloud? And she seems sleepy.

"Oh, morning Ace. Yaaaaawwwn." Rainbow greeted me, with a yawn.

"Man, this job is tough, you have to wake up every early morning. And I envy you man, you wake up so early without any problems." Rainbow complained as she pushed the cloud to a pile of larger clouds.

"Dude, I used to hate being woke up in an early morning. Being woke up in 4:00am in the morning for classes. It was pain."

"So... what's your job?" I asked.

"Weather management. We have to do this fast because rainy season is coming... Yaaawwwn... I have a friend in Sweet Apple Acres, she needs rain for her crops and trees." Rainbow answered in a tired way.

"So ponies control the weather huh, they work hard to manipulate the weather for the benefit of other ponies."

"Don't worry, this will be over in a few minutes. Yaaaawn... Where are you going? It's rare for you to go out since, yaaaaaaawn... you are working at Fluttershy's Parents' home." Rainbow asked.

"I'll be visiting Fluttershy and find a permanent home there too. I don't want to be a burden for too long." I answered.

"Home huh? Yaaaawn... There is an abandoned house near the Everfree Forest. It was abandoned for too long and the owner will just give it away for Yaaaaawwnnn... free. It's free for a reason because living there is a nightmare for most ponies."

"An abandoned house? doesn't seem so bad. All I have to do is to clean it up and pay a construction worker to fix it up."

"I don't know Ace... Yaaaawwwwn. It seems like a bad idea. But good luck man. See ya around."

"Yeah, bye."

I flew away, as I waved my hoof to say my goodbyes.

As I arrived to Ponyville. I feel a weird sensation in my chest.

"Now this is weird... Why would I go in andrenaline mode or something when I'm not moving right now?" I asked myself as my chest goes heavier and heavier in every passing minute."

As I blinked, I saw a pink mare with pink puffy hair appeared in front of my face.

"Yaah!" I screamed a bit as I was astonished by a pink mare suddenly teleported or something.

"Wait, what!? Hold up. Am I hallucinating? What the hell is going on? Or is this otherworldly magic?" I was confused. REALLY CONFUSED!

I was sitting on the ground... with my jaw dropped to the floor. LITERALLY!

"a... uh... uh..." I was speechless.

"Hello-dokie-lokie! Welcome to Ponyville fellow... uh... FLUFFY DRAGON PONY!" The pink energetic pony greeted me with a big warm smile and a cheeky voice.

"Her attitude reminds me of my old personality when I was grade 3. She's really kind, greeting outsiders as they step in inside the town. Man, she may be crazy and too energetic, but she's very welcoming despite our differences.

"Save the introductions later! Here! Don't be late! Heee heee!" She threw an envelope to me and bounced away with some sound effects of a bouncing spring.

I recovered from my confused state by shaking my head and opened the envelope, and it was an invitation. It's my first time in my entire two lives to reicieve one.

"Dear pony-that-I-don't-know-but-you're-fine,"


"What kind of greeting is this?" I thought.

"We'll be having a party in 6 pee em in Sugar Cube Corner! The party is about you! Please don't be late... We have desserts and pancakes for dinner! See you there! hee hee. Signed by, Pinkie Pie."

"Pinkie Pie? That's her name? Yeah, she's too welcoming... Well, going to a party is nice though. I must tell Mr. and Mrs. Shy about this first or they'll be worried at me.

Well, I must pay Fluttershy a visit first. It's still seven in the morning and I still had a lot of time." I thought as I kept the invitation in my saddlebag and flew away.

As I reached at a tree-looking cottage at the outskirts of Ponyville, I saw a ton of animals playing outside the cottage. I went inside and greeted Fluttershy.

"So, your moving to Ponyville Ace?" Fluttershy asked as she fed her animals with green looking animal feeds.

"Yah, I don't want their hooves full because of me and your little bro. Plus, I'm an adult now. I don't want you parents' salary to be spent on me" I answered as I opened my saddlebags and gave her the bento with a yellow handkerchief.

"Oooh, bentos. This were my favorites ever since you gave this idea to mom." Fluttershy happily accepted the bento I gave her, and she placed it on the table.

"Yeah, its still seven thirty. She won't eat it ofcourse, unless she haven't ate breakfast yet."

"Oh wait! As I entered Ponyville, a pink pony appeared out of nowhere, welcomed me, and gave me an invitation." I grabbed the invitation and showed it to Fluttershy.

She smiled as there will be an another happy event in Ponyville. Even though she's a scaredy cat, she is still happy.

I waved goodbye and flew away to look for the abandoned house that was mentioned by Rainbow Dash. I remember she said it was near the Everfree Forest.
Just a few kilometers away from Fluttershy's cottage, I can see an abandoned house near the Everfree forest. Like literally, only a few steps and you can get inside the forest now.

Since I finally located the abandoned house, I flew away and returned to Cloudsdale.

I told Mr. and Mrs. Shy that I might not return home at nighttime. And they're okay with it.

I played some games on my phone for a while. At noon, I ate my bento that Mrs. Shy made.

At 12:30 until 5:20. I spent my time playing at my phone... again.

At 5:20 to 5:30. I went to a discount store at Cloudsdale and purchased a blue hoodie for a pegasai at the price of two bits. Well, it's nice to wear some clothes for some time. I've been naked all the time.

At 5:30 to 5:58... I went to the party... and boy... It was lively.

There are so many ponies in the party, there are some different variants too! There is a white unicorn with blue spiky hair wearing... headphones and purple sunglasses? And he's standing on a dj stand? That alicorn should have some explaining to do.

Well, I give some credit to that dj by playing a good dubstep music in this party. Its actually my favorite genre in the music industry.

As I walk around, somepony tapped my shoulder. And it was Rainbow Dash, holding a cider while flying in the air.

"Welcome to the party man, I heard you are the reason why the party is happening." Rainbow teased me a bit while taking a small sip.

"Yeah, it is. I just got the invitation as I entered to town. This pony named Pinkie Cake or something invited me as I stepped inside this town. She's pretty welcoming for an energetic mare like her." I replied as I removed my hoodie from my head.

"You mean, Pinkie Pie? Yeah, the first time me and Fluttershy went here. We were also welcomed by Pinkie by the same way as you do. Come on, let me show you to my other friends." Rainbow Dash sipped an another one and flew to an orange farmer mare with a cowboy hat on her head. And I followed her.

As we got closer, the farmer mare stood up.
"Hello there Rainbow! I guess ya liked my cider, huh?" The farmer said in a cowboy accent or something and tilted her hat a bit.
"Oh, ya must be the draconid stallion that Rainbow was babblin' about. I'm Applejack, how ya' doin'?" Applejack greeted me with a hoofshake. And I hoofshaked her back.
"What's ya name?" She asked.

"I'm Ace, nice to see you too." I answered back.

"Ya must be pretty hungry since it's already six pm. Have sum apple candy." Applejack offered me food, and I humbly accept.

As I finished eating my apple candies, Rainbow Dash also showed me to a beautiful white unicorn with a purple curly hair.
"Hello Rainbow darling, how's the party?" The unicorn asked Rainbow Dash in a lady-like manner.

Rainbow laughed a bit. "Eh, it's fine. Look who I found." Rainbow pointed both of her hooves at me and I smiled a bit.

"Oh, this must be the handsome draconid that everyone was talking about." The unicorn said, as I blushed a bit.

"Bruh, handsome? This mare is kinda stupid. But... I kinda appreciate the way she describes me. It makes my chest lighter. It's been years since someone told me that." I thought.

"Oh, thank you maam. Thanks for the compliment." I thanked.

"Oh, don't call me 'maam' darling. Call me Rarity." Rarity introduced herself.

"Okay, well... Hello Rarity, I'm Ace." I introduced myself as I found out Rarity was staring at my hoodie.

"Uhh, something wrong?" I asked.

"This hoodie is so plain darling... Where did you buy this?" Rarity asked as she pulled out her measuring tape.

"Uhh, In the Cloudsdale Discount Store." I replied as Rarity measured my body.

"Oh, that's too bad darling. Don't worry, I'll be giving you a fabulous hoodie that fits you perfectly! Rarity said as she finished measuring my body.

"Well, that's very generous Rarity. But I am actually saving money right now, I may not be able to buy the hoodie that you are about to give me." I complimented her as I was about to give her a worried-like look.

"Oh-pha-tss... No need to pay some bits darling. Just consider this as a little gift, just come by at the Carousel Boutique tomorrow and I'm sure you'll have your hoodie tomorrow." Rarity comforted me, and I gave her a smile.

As we were about to finish our conversation, Pinkie Pie and a pony-sized cyan-grey colored wolf came at me.

"Hello newcomer, I'm Pinkie Pie! Welcome to Ponyville!!" Pinkie Pie greeted me with high volume and spirits. And everyone cheered at me. Its a dream come true. To see everyone not looking at me like an outsider.

"Tell me stranger! Tell me your name? Tell me! Tell me!" Pinkie was very excited as she asked me.

"I am Ace, a draconid." I answered. But... as I answered. The wolf's eyes widen for a few seconds.

"We got another interesting pony! Everypony!! Cheers for Ace!" Pinkie yelled at the crowd. When I was about to smile, the wolf came at me.

"Follow me." The wolf demanded. I gulped and followed him anyway.

And we're inside inside the restroom.

"So... uh... hello... What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you... Reincarnated?" The wolf asked.

"Huh?"

"Just answer yes or no."

I gulped.

"Hey alicorn, can I trust this wolf by saying the truth?"

"Yeah, do what you want."

"Seriously..." The telepathic conversation ends there.

I gulped again. And...

"Yeah, I am reincarnated..."

And it was a loooong silence.

"I knew it!" The wolf yelled.

"Hold up, what do you mean?" I asked the wolf, and I was really confused.

"Come on man! Don't you remember me? I am Yuri!" The wolf said.

Another looooong awkward silence...

=========================
Let's have a little pause here! If you don't know who Yuri is... It's actually Ace's best friend in school!

Remember this scene in chapter one? Where Ace was about to contact someone through Discord? Yep! It's Yuri.
Now... let's go back to the present and continue the story.
==========================

"Eh?" I was surprised... really surprised.

"How?" I asked... And I shed a tear. It's been a long time to see him again.

Its been years...

"I am also surprised you are in Equestria, I thought I'm the only one lucky enough to be reincarnated in this place." Yuri said as he shed a tear.

I rubbed my eyes, and sniffed.

"Anyways Yuri, how did you die?" I asked.

"Well... Inside my dark room, I was playing Roblox Friday Night Funkin with your cousin. And suddenly, I hear gunshots in the living room. I thought it was in-game sounds. And all of the sudden, someone poked my shoulder, I looked behind...

And I was stabbed.

It was a traumatic experience for me. I thought I was gonna be sent to the purgatory or hell. But a white glowing alicorn appeared from the living room. The alicorn gave me a luggage that acts like an ender chest. I brought my clothes and my gadgets with me.
And I was reincarnated as a pony-sized wolf. But the ponies here haven't seen my kind yet. So I called myself as a Lycanthrope." Yuri explained.

"Heh, looks like being a furry affects your reincarnation process or something." I teased.

"Shut up..." Yuri replied, in annoyance.

"Now, since I explained how I died. Now it's your turn." He added.

I explained everything, on how I died, and how I lived in this new world.

"Now that is rough...

MAAAN! IM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU HAVE WINGS!!" He cried.

"Chotto matte, it's not my fault bruh!" I tried to calm him down.

"AAAAAAAA! ANATAWA BAKAAAYAROOO!!" (Translation: aaaaah! you idiot!!) He screamed as he leaned on me and threw some weak punches.

"It's been years and you're still a weeaboo... Man, things never change."

Few minutes later after his rambling...

In this party, I was glad I can experience this kind of stuff again. I learned a ton of stuff. And befriended a ton of ponies.
Applejack told me that the dj, whose name is 'Vinyl Scratch'... is a mare, and not a stallion. Man, that is a bit surprising.

I learned that the abandoned house nearby the Everfree Forest is actually repairable and it was confirmed that It can be given away.

And Yuri told me that he has his own home in Ponyville, so I decided to live temporarily in his house.

When the party was over, I decided to go home and tell Mr. and Mrs. Shy that
I will be moving out by tomorrow. And which they agreed.

===========================
In the next morning, I bathed and packed up my things and say goodbye to Mr and Mrs. Shy, and to their little son.

When I arrived in Ponyville, I first visited Rarity at the Carousel Boutique and received my new jacket. Man, it sure looks cool. It even matched my favorite color scheme, Black and blue. She really have a talent of making clothes.

I went to the town hall to sign some papers so I can own that abandoned house. And it was successful.
I asked Mayor Mare if there are any construction workers around so they could help me rebuild the abandoned house. She says yes but I need to pay fifty bits for that. And I humbly paid it.

I asked Mayor Mare again if there are some available jobs for me. But lucky me, there is one. Everfree Forest Forager. It's actually a decent job, it has a high pay. The only reason why this job is vacant for years because everypony doesn't have the courage to go inside the Everfree Forest.

If I were going to the Everfree Forest to work, of course I need something to protect myself. Since I still have enough money, I went to a local blacksmith to preorder a weapon and tools for me.

"What do you want?" A grey stallion with a coal-stained leather apron asked me.

"I want a small scythe, a hatchet, and a katana." I answered.

"Okay, a small scythe... a hatchet... and a... What did you say?" The blacksmith paused.

"A katana." I answered.

"What's that?"

"A sharp and long sword made of a small-" Before I could finish the sentence, the blacksmith covered my snout with his hoof.

"Hey, that's a good weapon idea! I'll pay you bits! And I'll give you your orders for free! What you say lad?"

"Thank you for the offer mister, but why?"

"Look lad, information like that is worth a ton. That information might benefit Equestria!"

"Well, thank you..." I humbly accepted his offer.

In exchange for free tools and weapons and an additional two hundred bits. I must teach him how to make a katana. I watched a ton of forging videos in the internet on my past life, so I think I gave him the correct way on making the katana.

At nighttime, I finally got my own katana and my tools.
So I went at Yuri's house and stayed there for two days.

After those two days, I moved in to my new house. And it was a good sight to see.

I don't know what to name with my house yet... So I set the decision aside.

In my room, I placed down my computer and the mysterious cube thay the alicorn made years ago. Man, it's been a while since I haven't used my computer now.

I put my clothes inside my closet. In the kitchen, I placed all of my food from my old world. I was actually surprised that the food inside the luggage is still preserved. If the food is preserved, I think my computer can still function.

After I finished packing, and it's already nighttime. So I went to my room and played some games on my computer.

It gave me some nostalgia...
Its been years after all...

Tomorrow morning, I went straight to work. I headed to the forest and started to harvest some things.

I harvested some vines, some flowers, and some other plants in the area. Ofcourse, with the help of the alicorn. I can tell which is safe or not. And what really got my attention, is the cactus of a dragon fruit. I asked the alicorn again if it's legit or not. And yes, the alicorn said it's a real deal.

At sunset, I gave all of my harvests to Mayor Mare. And got paid a good amount of bits.

There were unicorns there too. They said that those plants that I have harvest are safe to eat and use.

And they told me that some of the crops I have harvested are actually good for medicine and stuff. It actually make me very happy...



Few months later...




Someone arrived in Ponyville...

I wonder who she is...

Author's Note:

yay, its done. I actually gave my friend a spotlight here and turned him into a background oc.

if you notice any mistakes... please tell me.