• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 2,753 Views, 44 Comments

The Day I was Reincarnated To Equestria - ItsAceHerobrineAS



Synopsis: There was a terrible tragedy in a mountainous neighborhood. Ace, the main character of the story was shot. And was reincarnated, starting a new ridiculous life in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,753

[Bossfight] Chapter 3, Part 2: Nightmare Moon Bossfight

The grey stone orbs with crystal etches on it, were shattered.

Gone, reduced to atoms.

All of us felt hopeless, and I'm mad at it.

And that alicorn laughed evily.

"Yuri..." I called him.
"What." He asked in despair.

"If the elements are destroyed, we have no choice but to fight." I said, clenching my blade with my might.

"But, we might die-"

"We will die anyway! If daytime won't come out." I said as I readied myself.

"Then... How should we fight? We don't have weapons like you!" Yuri said as he backed away a bit.

"Goddamn it Yuri! Use everything you see! Your claws, your teeth, the stones in this broken castle! There are a million ways to play this" I yelled.

"Then how, we were scared alright!" Yuri backed off again.

"I am scared too. We were given a new life, right? If we want to live our lives to the fullest in this place, we must work hard to earn paradise. If we don't, we will die soon anyway, and meet our very end.

The only chance we have is to fight, there is a chance that we will live, and there is also a chance that we will die. This may be a gamble, but it's worth it, Yuri." I said calmly, giving determination to the others, especially Yuri.

"Everypony! Grab everything you can use!" Yuri yelled, sharpening his claws, and he was very determined.

"Okay!" Everypony yelled, except Twilight and Fluttershy.

Applejack grabbed her trusted rope.
Rainbow Dash readied herself, in a fighting pose.
Rarity used her psychic magic to levitate rocks around her.
And Pinkie Pie grabbed a party cannon out of nowhere.

"Sorry Ace, I can't fight. I can only be a burden." Fluttershy, feeling a bit bad

"Sorry too, Ace. I will find a way to defeat Nightmare Moon, I promise." Twilight also felt bad.

"It's okay. Fluttershy, since you can't fight. Try to help Twilight on finding a way to defeat Nightmare." I commanded.

"Oh, planning to defeat me fellow tiny ponies... I'm sorry if I'm going to say this. But it's impossible to defeat me without the elements!" Nightmare said, readied her horn.

"Let's go Yuri."
"Okay!"

Both of us charged at her, as we got closer. She teleported behind us.

"Party Cannon Confetti Attack!"

Pinkie used her cannon to temporarily blind the alicorn. I slashed behind. I managed to get a hit, but it doesn't seem to make a dent. Her hooves feels like iron armor.

"You see little ponies... It's pointless!" She yelled.

"When I played some rpg games back in the day... And I'm terribly underleveled. What I do is that I just chip the enemy away! I may have a small amount of muscles, but atleast I have some brains!" I yelled as I flew up and attempted to slice her head, but she blocked it with her bare hooves.

"How stubborn... You can see that you can't do anything." She yelled.

"Like I care!" I yelled back.

"Katana Arts: Slash Barrage!"

I threw a barrage of slashes but she still nullified all of it.

When I was launching some slashes, Yuri snucked behind and slashed her neck. But it only made a scratch.

"A scratch? Looks like the body is the only thing in her body which is vulnerable." I thought

"Dash! Apple!" I yelled.
The two of them charged at Nightmare.

"Rainbow Vortex!"

Rainbow used her rainbow tornado, temporarily blinding the alicorn.

"Rope Bind!"

AJ used her lasso to bind two of her hooves. Much to their efforts, they were sent flying. Thanks to them, they bought enough time for us to strike.

I pierced her body, but it feels like frozen beef. I tried to slash, and I made a scratch.

Yuri slashed the alicorn's body, also made a scratch.

"Stone Barrage!"
Rarity used her magic to shoot all of the stones she found towards the alicorn.

Nightmare stomped her hooves, it made a shockwave that sent all of us flying. Including Fluttershy and Twilight who were finding a way to defeat her.

"Shit! This is taking forever!" I complained.

The alicorn laughed. "Oh yes, all of you are very entertaining... Seeing all of you trying so hard but the efforts are just a waste. Too bad..." She said as she aimed her horn towards us.

"Unicorn Magic: Beam Of The Alicorn!"

"Did she just say... 'Beam'!?" I yelled in surprise.

"I'll give you one chance, reincarnated ones... Join me, and you will become one of my night guard generals.

Look at you, you have skills that exceeds my old guards." Nightmare offered.

"What if we refuse?" I asked, with a smirk.

"You will die. Together with your friends." She threatened.

We were hesitating...
and it's been a long silent.

"Kotowaru." Yuri declined with a serious face.
"I refuse." I declined.

"Are you sure with your answers, reincarnated ones?" The alicorn asked again.

"Yes. If we became one of your guards, it's a pain! We don't like responsibilities after all.

Plus, these six ponies... Are our friends! Both of us will not abandon them!" I explained, with a serious face.

As I said that, Twilight's eyes sparkled a bit. And realized something.

"As you wish, goodbye little ponies!" She said as she fired a large blue beam, enough to make a large hole on the walls.

"Unicorn Magic: Aura Shield"
Before the beam could hit us, Twilight teleported infront of us, and shielded us from the lethal beam.

Twilight struggled for a bit. And the beam finally dispersed.

"Oh, so you want to join them as well? Very well-"
Before Nightmare could finish her statement, Twilight spoke up first.

"I finally found a way to beat you Nightmare Moon!" Twilight said, confidentally.

"Wait, how? The elements were shattered, didn't it?" I asked, both confused, and relieved.

"Yeah, it was shattered. The only things were shattered were their physical forms!" She yelled in victory.

"What!?" All of us were shocked and confused. Including Nightmare.

"You see, the elements aren't objects. But spirits!"

"So, are you saying that... The elements are still here!?"

"Yes Ace."

"And how did you know that they're not yet gone?" I asked.

"When the elements were shattered, Fluttershy is still kind enough to help me!"
A pink light appeared out of nowhere and it created a gold necklace with a pink butterfly-shaped gemstone in it.


"Pinkie is still a very funny pony, even though there is no hope left."
A blue necklace appeared on her neck

"Rarity is still very generous to use her magic, even though she only knew a few of unicorn magic, She still fought for us!"
A purple necklace appeared on her neck.

"Rainbow, she didn't abandon us!"
A red necklace appeared on her neck.

"And Applejack, she stays true to our friendship! Even there is no hope left!"
And finally, an orange necklace appeared on her neck.

"Are these... the elements of harmony?" Yuri asked.

"It is Yuri, we found the elements of harmony." Twilight said.

"Well! You haven't found the sixth element yet! You can't defeat me without it!" Nightmare yelled at us, angrily.

As Nightmare stomped the floor, a light also appeared out of nowhere. And it transformed into a golden headband with a magenta crystal on it.

"Is that the..." Nightmare flinched.

"The sixth element... Magic!" Twilight said as she appreciated the golden headband.

The crystals of the five necklaces shot a rainbow laser towards the headband.
And the headband shot a laser. Towards my katana and Yuri's paws.

My katana was glowing, as well as Yuri's paws.

"Looks like the elements entrusted you to finish this, Ace and Yuri." Twilight said, with a happy smile on her face.

"It can't be!" Nightmare said in despair and terror.

"Seems like it. Are you ready to finish this Yuri?" I asked him.

"I'm ready!" He said, readied himself.

We charged at her, and she teleported behind us. And shot a deadly laser.

But the elements protected us.

"I help y'all!" Applejack used her lasso, and binded Nightmare Moon's hooves.
Nightmare wants to destroy the rope, but the elements enchanted the rope so she can't be free.

We charged again, but she teleported again.

"I'll help you boys!" Twilight said as she cast a magic where it can temporarily disable magic. And also thanks to the elements of harmony. The magic is more effective than ever.

And for the last time, we charged.

"Katana Arts: Slash of The Elements of Harmony!"
"Art of The Lycanthropes: Claws Of The Elements Of Harmony!"

I slashed my blade towards Nightmare's Neck, and it really made a dent. Usually, her head should come off now, but thanks to the elements, she didn't have any wounds but it seems it has an effect to defeat her.

Yuri slashed through Nightmare with her claws. Same result as mine, no wound, but it seems it helps to defeat her.

======================
As Nightmare Moon was defeated, the sun rose up. And it was like, nine in the morning.

The six mares cheered in hapiness.
Me and Yuri sighed in relief and fall asleep on the ground. But we're still conscious.

"Well, they're up all night after all. Let them sleep." Rarity said, as she smiled hapilly.

"Man! I want to learn their ninja skills! Yuri and Ace looked awesome when they fought Nightmare!" Rainbow yelled.

"Shshshs, quiet darling. Let them rest." Rarity tried to silence Rainbow but it's a bit of a failure.

A few moments later, A white light appeared out of nowhere, and it turned into a white alicorn with a pastel colored waving hair.

"Princess Celestia!" The five mares greeted and bowed.

"So, she's the princess?" I thought.

"Princess, forgive us if we greet you like this in a disrespectful manner. But our bones are aching and we can't force ourselves to stand up." I apologized, but the princess chuckled, saying that it's fine. She just let us rest, she acknowledged our situation after all.

"Princess Celestia! It's nice to see you!" Twilight approached the princess and hugged her.

"It's also nice to see you too, Twilight my faithful student." Princess Celestia greeted back.

"So, this is Twilight's teacher..." I thought.

"I see you made some friends. Especially these two reincarnated ponies. It's such a nice view to see you befriending anypony." She said.

The princess approached the defeated Nightmare Moon in an intimidating way.

As I looked at Nightmare, she looks different.

She looks like a short alicorn with a short hair. And some few blue metal debris around her.

When the small alicorn looked at the princess, she was terrified.
As the princess went closer, she hugged her.
"It's nice to see you again little sister." She comforted the small alicorn.

"Little sister!?" All of us were surprised. We thought that she was just joking earlier.

"Sorry about that, Luna." Celestia apologized.

It was a looooong wholesome moment, let me summarize it for you.

Celestia asked Luna if they could rule Equestria together as sisters. And Luna agreed with it.

Celestia also told that Twilight can stay in Ponyville to study more. And Twilight hapilly agreed.

Me and Yuri, well... We spent the whole day sleeping in the old princesses' castle. Thankfully, Twilight and the others carried us back to our home. We asked for forgiveness about that, but they say it's fine. They understood the situation anyway.

================≠=========
Back at home
==========================

"Hey alicorn, are you there?"

"It's been a while since you called me out... What are you doing anyway!? I'm so lonley, its very unstalliony for you to abandon a mare like me." The alicorn teased.

"Wait, are you a mare?" I asked

"Don't take things very seriously Ace. I'm just joking. So... Why did you call me then?"

"What are the elements of harmony?"

"Ah, that's one of the Otherworldly Magic."

"Oh, okay."

"Like I said decades ago, Otherworldly magic are indestructable magic. They are also magic where common ponies cannot obtain them."

I lied down a bit.

"I just found out that you defeated Nightmare Moon yesterday. I think I might give you a little gift."

"A what!?"
As I asked my question, there is a strange cube being constructed right on my computer.

"Don't tell me you stole this from an alternate dimension, you stupid alicorn."

"No, no, I didn't."

As the cube finished constructing itself, I asked an another question.

"What is that?"

"It's a Wifi."

"A what?" I was dumbfounded, I asked to repeat that name again. I think I misheard it.

"It's a wifi, w-i-f-i. Wifi."
The alicorn spelled it out.

I ran towards it and held it. It's like seeing a thing that you haven't seen before and it makes you very excited.

"How do you use this?" I asked

"Well, just a normal wifi. I don't have a clue what am I saying but I think it has a built in VPN, and it's speed is very high. You can go online, back to your old world's server.

But... If you use your real name as your unsername in that server, the wifi will automatically censor it and it will force you to change your name." The alicorn explained.

"What do you mean 'normal wifi'? This thing is an abnormal! And the most amazing thing I ever own!"

It was a long rambling between me and the alicorn.
I showed Yuri the wifi and he was also very happy about it.

He read a ton of manga while I'm streaming around the internet. Looking for something.

I just found out Minecraft was officially over, it had a ton of wonderful updates since I died. This is so sad, even for me.

The animes I've been binge watching on the last lockdown finally has a ton of seasons. It's time to binge watch soon. I guess.

And yada yada yada. Corona is over, just few years after my death.

I could see some of my friends becoming successful in life.

And that's it, that's all of the news I could see in the internet.



"My friends... I hope I could see you all again."

Author's Note:

pls dont believe on the 'news' that you just read.
on the internet part.

if u see mistakes, point it out, thanks.