• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 2,762 Views, 44 Comments

The Day I was Reincarnated To Equestria - ItsAceHerobrineAS



Synopsis: There was a terrible tragedy in a mountainous neighborhood. Ace, the main character of the story was shot. And was reincarnated, starting a new ridiculous life in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,762

Chapter 10: Cutie Marks And The Blinding Flames

Author's Note:

im stupid

Narrator: Lon

I looked at my surroundings, the flight attendants are panicking, going in and out from the 1st class section of the plane. Then, a loud bang went off.

Now I hear that the passengers are panicking at the other section of the plane.

Then I hear more bangs.

"Fuck! The engines are all down! What the fuck is going on!?" The plane attendant cursed.

Then the plane radio pinged.

"Hello, this is your captain speaking. Please remain calm. We will attempt to have an emergency landing on the ocean. I repeat, we will attempt an emergency landing so please stay calm." The captain commanded the crew and the passengers in the plane via the P.A

Before the plane attempted to emergency land, the plane itself nosedived to an abandoned island.

Then, it crashed.




I was on the floor, flames were everywhere, my tuxedo got ripped, I got so many cuts and bruises, my left eye got a glass shard stuck in it.

I was terrified, not because of the accident, but because of the flames.

It seems like it wants to eat me.

I crawled behind, trying to get away from the flames that wants to devour me.

I was tramatized.

God, help me...

I was crying, hoping that my misery will end.

Then, the debri of the plane fell onto me.

Then, everything went monochrome before the debri hit me.
==============================
Back in Equestria
Narrator: Thous

Three days after the Zecora incident, Ace is on his foraging job, Yuri is on woodcutting session, Ricklee is patrolling the streets looking for lawbreakers to catch, and Core is working on Zecora's home as a Shaman apprentice. While me, I'm just listening to class.

"Now, tell me when does a pony gets his or her cutie mark?" Mrs. Cheerlie asked.

"Cutie Mark? Isn't this a buttmark that Ace told me about? Ah yes, I still remember what Ace and that alicorn spirit told us about that. Since we're imperfectly reincarnated beasts and it's unclear whether we're ponies or not, it's impossible for us to obtain one, even if we tried." I thought as I boringly levitated my pens with my magic.


Twist raised her hoof and was called.

"When the dithcovers that thertain thomething that maketh her thpecial!" Twist tried to pronounce it properly, but she tried.

"So it's just a mark that shows your talent or something, I see."
I thought as I jotted down some notes.

"That's right Twist, a cutie mark appears on his or her flank when he or she finds that certain something that makes us different to other ponies! Discovering what makes you unique isn't something that happens overnight. And no amount of hoping, wishing, or begging will make a cutie mark appear before it's time." Mrs. Cheerlie said, as I hear some pssts from Cheap Crown (Diamond Tiara).

I saw Cheap Crown trying to pass a note to Apple Bloom, but she got caught by Mrs Cheerlie.

Iron Spork (Silver Spoon) and Cheap Crown just smirked in satisfaction.

"God, she got framed for that." I said, with low volume.

"Apple Bloom, are you passing a note?What could be so important that it couldn't wait until after class?" Mrs Cheerlie scolded her.

As she looked at the note, it was blank.
"It's blank!" She said then looked at Apple Bloom with a skeptical face.

"Reminds you of somepony?" Cheap Crown just laughed together with Iron Spork.

I was so annoyed at them so I enchanted their notebook to be thrown at their faces.

Advanced Unicorn Magic:

"Create Variable: Notebook, Value: 2, Action: Throw book at it's onwer's face, Condition: After the enchantment ends, Condition: After the book is stuck at their faces for 3 seconds, erase enchantment from books. End enchant"

After the enchantment, the books were magnitized at Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara and it de magnetized after three seconds.

"Hey! What was that for?" Diamond Tiara snapped at me.

"Revenge." I replied softly then I smiled.

"Heh, I wonder if a goat like you will get a cutie mark." Silver Spoon scoffed.

"Never, because I'm not a pony in the first place." I said sarcasticly.

Then, Mrs. Cheelrie shuts us up. And the class continues.

=============================
Somewhere in a thick forest near Ponyville

Narrator: Lon

I woke up, and it was very hot and bright.

Hot... and bright?

"FIRE!!" I screamed in terror, seeing the trees burning down.

"Yes, I died right? A white glowing alicorn guided me to the afterlife. And seeing this flames...

Am I in hell?" I questioned my death, I am very terrified at the sight infront of me.

I ran away, away from the blinding flames, not looking back.

Then I saw a water puddle, seeing my reflection makes me terrified of myself.
A white pony with a flaming mane, then I looked at my behind, a flaming wing like a phoenix, and a flaming tail.

I screamed and cried.

"God help me, mother help me, somebody... Help."

"HELP!"
I yelled, hoping someone can hear me.
Even this is hell or not, I just hope someone can save me from this burning forest.

===============================
Back at the school
Narrator: Thous

School is over, me, Apple Bloom, and Twist went out from the building.

Apple Bloom is frowning while Twist is just energetic as ever.

"Want rhome thweet? I've got thome peppermint thticks. I made them mythelf." Twist offered.

Apple Bloom shooked her head.

"Yeah, I do love sweets but I don't really like the flavor, but eh. I'll just eat anyway. You made it after all." I nodded then I levitated a peppermint stick from the box with my magic.

"They'll make you thmile!" Twist encouraged as she gave Apple Bloom the box.

"no." Apple Bloom declined in sadness.

As we were trotting, I can hear Cheap Crown's conversation with Iron Spork behind us.

"I don't know why we had to sit through a lecture about getting a cutie mark." She complained.

As they passed us, they began to diss us. Like wtf is their problem?
"I mean, waiting for your cutie mark is so last week."

Then they began encircling us.
"You got yours, and I just got mine. We all have them already. I mean, almost all of us have them already. Don't worry, you two. You're still totally invited to my cuteceaƱera this weekend. And I don't know if this red goat is still ever going to get a cutie mark."

"It's going to be amazing." Iron Spork added.

"It's a party celebrating me and my fantastic cutie mark. How could it not be?"

Then they did this ritual, hoofbump crap and shit.

"Gimme a break." Apple Bloom complained.

"See you this weekend."

"Blank Flanks!"

I was so annoyed at them so I dug a hole infront of them with magic, and leviated their heads and placed it in the hole with my magic, then we teleported away.

=========================
Saturday

I went to Sweet Apple Acres so I can comfort Apple Bloom from her saddened state.

"It's not fair! It's just not fair!" Apple Bloom threw a tantrum.

"Oh, don't get yar mane in a tangle. Three of ya togetha wid Twist an Thous will get yar marks. Everypony gets one eventually." Applejack said.

"Actually, me and the others cannot get a cutie mark because we're imperfectly reincarnated." I corrected and Applejack just let out an oh.

"But I don't want one 'eventually'. I want one right now!" She complained.

"Dude, it takes time ya know. You can't just beg and stuff." I said but she just ignored me.

"I can't go to Diamond Tiara's cuteceaƱera without one. I just can't!"

Applejack looked at her sister.
"Course ya can! Ya know, I was ta last pony in mah class to get a cutie mark. And I couldn't be prouder of it. I knew mah future was to run Sweet Apple Acres an these bright shiny apples sealed ta deal. Come ta think of it, Granny Smith was ta last one in her class too."

Apple Bloom walked away in disappointment so I followed her.

"I really don't see how that's supposed to make me feel better." Apple Bloom complained then kicked an apple near her and I placed the fallen apples back to it's bucket.

"You know, you can still go to the cute crapnyera without a cutie mark. I'm still here with you though. Whenever somepony teases us both because we are blank, I have the ability to shut them up for a few seconds and we can enjoy the crapnyera without any problems." I comforted her.

"Yeah, that might be true but. What my sis say just makes me think that getting a mark last than the others runs in the family." She complained

"Runs in the family? Runs in the family!" Apple Bloom realized.

Then after that time, Apple Bloom decided to sell some apples so she can get her cutie mark, but nah, she didn't get one.

After that failure, we went to Twist's house to comfort Apple Bloom together with Twist, but nah. She have one now, some candy canes.

The two bullies saw us, and yes. That broke Apple Bloom and cried at the nearest well.

I followed Apple Bloom so I can comfort her.

"You know, even if I tried, I'll never get my mark. Because me and the others in our residence are all reincarnated beings." I said, but it doesn't seem to comfort her.

Rainbow saw us from the above and approached us.

"Whoa. Looks like somepony's got a dark cloud hanging over her head." She said.

And then I looked up, yep. Theres a dark cloud above us, literally.

"Let me do something about that." She said then kicked the storm cloud away.

"Oh Thous, nice to see you? What's wrong with Apple Bloom?" RD asked.

"She's blue right now because there's a crapnyeta this afternoon and it kinda recommended to have a cutie mark to enter. If you don't have one, you'll probably get bullied by fillies and colts who have a cutie mark. I tried to tell her that It's fine to enter the crapnyeta without a cutie mark because I'm with her, but she doesn't seem to listen. She really wants to have a cutie mark before the party." I answered.

"A cutie mark? I can get her a cutie mark like that." RD said.

"Applejack says that these things takes time. I have to just wait for it to happen."

"Why wait for something to happen when you can make it happen?"

"But, big sis says-" Apple Bloom got interrupted.

"Hey, who are you gonna listen to? Applejack or the pony who was first in her class to get a mark? I always liked flying n' all but I was going nowhere in a hurry. It wasn't until my very first race that I discovered a serious need for speed. And KAZAM! This sweet baby appeared as fast as a lightning." RD gave an advice and flew away.

"This might not be good." I mumbled.

Then we went to the middle of nowhere. Apple Bloom was given some exercises by RD but she failed all of them.
I also tried all of them and I kinda finished most of them.

We have a quick break, RD is checking all of the activities whether Apple Bloom did it or not. When the bullies passed by, Apple Bloom hid in the bushed, they dissed me for a bit, they went away, and Apple Bloom went out from the bush.

Damn, she's panicking.
"I'm doomed. Doomed! I'll never find somethin' I'm good at."

"Apple Bloom, just calm down. Me and the others experienced something worse than this when me and the others are still humans. You'll just have to calm down and believe that this problem is going to pass. That's the common technique we do whenever we encounter a difficult project that the deadline is tomorrow." I said but she ignored it.

After that, we tried finding Apple Bloom's talent under the guidance of Pinkie Pie. We kinda got the cutie mark but nah, its a flour spot.

Then we went to Twilight's to help Apple Bloom to get her cutie mark, but nah. Still a failure.

After the session, we just realized that the crapnyera just started. In Sugarcube Corner, the place we're literally in right now.

We both hid behind the table and she was shaking in fear.

We saw Snips eating the cake infront of us and got scolded by Cheap Crown. Then we hid again in an another table. Then we hid again, and again, and again.

We tried to get out but Applejack blocked the way.

"Apple Bloom! Ya made it! After ah heard about Twist, Ah was afraid ya wouldn't show up. Ahm sure glad you came to your senses about this all cutie mark thing." Applejack said and Apple Bloom was panicking.

"These things happen when tis things ar' supposed ta happen. Tryin' to rush it will just drive ya crazy. I'll let ya be. Looks like yar friends want to talk to you." Applejack said then both of us Apple Bloom and me looked behind and the bullies just smirked at us.

"Motherf-" I mumbled.

Then they came closer to us. Apple Bloom hurriedly grabbed a table cloth and made a makeshift dress.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." Cheap Crowned taunted.
"Nice outfit." Iron Spork also taunted.

"Just something I, uh, pulled together last minute." Apple Bloom stuttered.

"It really shows off your mark. Oh, wait. That's right. You don't have one. Together with your goat bodyguard!" She taunted then ripped off the makeshift dress that Apple Bloom made.

"Oh no." Apple Bloom mumbled.
"Wow, that IS an amazing cutie mark." Iron Spork sarcasticly taunted.

Then the bullies laughed.

"Nice try, blank flanks!" The bullies laughed, and I made a threatening pose and my four horns glowed with red cracks. I covered the walls, ceiling, floor, and the tables with my magic aura, hoping it will make an illusion that the building is about to crumble.

"You got a problem with blank flanks!?" Somepony yelled in the building.

Everypony gasped.

Then, we saw two fillies under the table with an angry expression.

And I saw Ricklee and Core standing at the table where the two fillies are hiding.

"Hey! The young kiddo has a question ya know." Core yelled and his horns are crackling with lime electricity.

"That's pretty disrespectful ya know. You got a lesson slapped on you by Ace and Yuri last time and you want some of us now? How many times do you have to bully innocent fillies you demon spawn." Ricklee threatened.

"I'm the real demonspawn here, stupid." I said with a bored expression.

"What the, more blank flanks. Four of you!" Diamond Tiara complained.

"I said, you got a problem with blank flanks!?" The orange filly pegasus yelled.

"The problem is, I mean, both of them, like, totally not special." Silver Spoon was disgusted.

"No, it means she's full of potential!" The white unicorn filly said.

"It means she can be great at anything! The possibilities are endless!" The orange one defended us.

"You know what, Cheap Crown, and Iron Spork. Me and the others in our residence are all blank flanks. And we achieved more than you ponies with marks.

Ace, the blue haired draconid, the one who always carries a katana, the most creative one in the residence. He founded our residence, he accidentally changed the weapons used in the royal guards, and provided Everfree Forest fruits for Ponyville.

Yuri, the lycanthrope, the one who looks like a wolf, the most useless of us. But he is the most useful than you, he provided wood and landscaped some of the parts of Ponyville with his raw strength. Together with the others they defeated Nightmare Moon

Ricklee, the beastman. The panda-like pony in this room. He's the police chief in Ponyville and the crime rates here drasticly changed when he arrived.

Core, the bai ze. The green one here. Together with the local shaman in the Everfree Forest. And provided medicine for Ponyville.

And finally me. Thousmay the nuclelavee. With an outstanding magic talent similar to Twilight's. I developed a weapon for Ricklee, and helped Twilight with her magic studies.

And, look at you both. You have a cutie mark, and guess what. You really just wasted your time dissing somepony below you, how ironic.

You guys are really useless and talentless." I scolded them, and they really went silent.

"Since Apple Bloom is still a blank flank, think all of the possibilities! She might be a great scientist!" The orange one said.

"She could be a mayor in the future!" The white one added.

"Or a famous writer one day!" The orange one added.

"And she's not stuck being stuck-up like you two." The orange one roasted the bullies, and everypony just laughed except the two of them.

"Damn, the pegasus has a good roast than you Core." Ricklee joked.

"Shut up dude." Core smiled.


"Hey! This is MY party, why are you two siding on HER side?" Diamond Tiara was pissed.

"Because they're blanks alright! You dissed your own visitors by dissing us blank flanks." Core said.

"You two are blank flanks? I thought me and Thous are the only ones!" Apple Bloom smiled in relief.

"Hey Core, how did you two know about these two being blanks?" I asked.

"Yeah, they kinda panicked earlier about not able to get into the party, as a fellow blank flank, I helped them calm down and just told them to get inside the party and not worry because there are more blanks in Ponyville than they think." Core explained.

"And I just tagged along to teach the bullies a lesson." Ricklee said.

Twilight came in and spoke up her thoughts.

"I for one think you are three very lucky fillies."

"Lucky? How can they be lucky?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"They still get to experience the theill of discovering who they are, and what they meant to do."

"Yes, I don't need to find out what I'm good at because I already know what's my purpose. And yes, I may have discovered my worth but I will never ever get my cutie mark because I'm not a pony. And, this also means that a cutie mark doesn't always tells your purpose." I said.

"And they got all ta time in ta world ta figure it out! Not just an afternoon. Applejack chimed in.

All of the fillies in the building (except the bullies) were happy about it.

"Wow Apple Bloom, do you really think you can be a mayor?"
"I wish I could be a scientist."
"I think I got my cutie mark too soon."

"Hey! What's everypony doing? This is my party, everypony's supposed to be paying attention to me!" Diamond Tiara threw a tantrum.

"Don't be a karen nextime, okay?" Ricklee said.

"Whatever. We still think you're losers. Right, Diamond Tiara?" Silver Spoon said.

Then the two bullies went away.


"My name's Scootaloo." The orange one introduced.

"And I'm Sweetie Belle." The white one also introduced.

"Apple Bloom." She introduced.

"And I'm Thousmay, a nuckelavee. You can call me Thous." I introduced.

Later, we had a blast in the party, while the bullies are just staring at us with anger.

I saw them and I decided to do a prank on them.

I placed some magic aura on their surrounding and played a breaking down sound around them.

They were scared and thought the building is about to fall down and they ran away in fear.

And I just laughed.

And the four of us blank flanks made an organization known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

After the party, we saw a raging forest fire in the distance. It's not the Everfree Forest, which is a relief. But in a random thick forest in the middle of the nowhere.

The foals were terrified at it.

As we were staring at it, Ace, Yuri, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Spike and Rarity arrived at Sugarcube Corner in a hurry.

"Guys, Celestia just sent a message earlier! We need to find out why that forest is burning down!" Spike said as he pulled out the scroll with a message inside it.

"Yep, this is why we went here to tell you guys about this. The eleven of us must find out the mystery of that forest and put out the fire. Or else it will spread and take over Ponyville." Ace added.

As said our goodbyes to the scared colt and fillies, we hurriedly galloped and flew all the way to the burning forest.

"I-I-I hope that the animals are okay." Fluttershy stuttered.

As I was looking for a way inside, I heard a voice.
"Ace, I think somepony is inside the forest! I heard some cries. And for some reason, the voice sounds familiar. I think it's someone we know back home." I said.

"Yeah, it is familiar... Core, Ricklee, Thous, Yuri, Applejack, and Pinkie. Help me navigate this forest and let's rescue somepony. Rainbow and Fluttershy, find some rain clouds so you guys can extinguish the flames. Twilight and Rarity, you guys got some bandages? Whenever we bring somepony out, treat them immediately." Ace commanded.

"Alright! Leave the extinguishing to us!' RD agreed.
"Ofcourse we have bandages darling." Rarity agreed.
"I know several healing magic, and yes I can treat the injured." Twilight agreed.
"Now this is a real rescue mission." Ricklee agreed and loaded his gun with a sleeping core.

Then, we all went inside the forest.

As we got deeper, I got a plan.

"Yuri, make a trench in the forest, so whenever we found somepony or someanimal, we can go in and out and have an easy time rescuing." I commanded and Yuri agreed.

With his raw strength, he dug a tunnel. But together with Pinkie, the trench is finished in a few seconds.

We found some terrified animals and rescued them.
We went in and out, it was hot but it must be done.

After some several minutes, we finally rescued all of the animals. But we still need to find that mysterious pony.

After a few parkouring sessions at the blazing debri, we finally found an unconscious pony.

But, it seems that the pony is burning.

"What, is tat?" Applejack asked.

"I dunno, but it seems it's burning." Pinkie guessed.

"No, it's not burning. It's an infernal. Guys, let's bring this infernal outside and interrogate it on why it burned down the forest." I commanded and everypony agreed.

We all went out, RD and Fluttershy finally extinguished the flames, man that took so long. The infernal got treated and woke up.

It slowly opened it's eyes, and saw us.

"Ow, my head. Have I passed out? The flames, they're gone... Finally, I can finally rest in peace." Lon said, and went back to sleep.

"Yeah, you did passed out silly. And what do you mean rest in peace? I mean, you can rest in peace but you are still alive. You haven't died in the flames silly." Pinkie energetically said.

"Wake up, we got some questions to ask dude. You can't sleep just yet, well you can sleep later." Ace said, making Lon sit down.

"Okay man, just let me lie down, I've seem things that I don't wanna see." Lon said.

"Okay, first. What's your name?" Ace asked.

"Lon." He answered.

"Age?"

"26"

"Can you try to figure out where are you now?"

"Hell. I died earlier in a plane and I seen raging fire earlier trying to eat me, now you goddamn demons are trying to torture me."

"Hold on, what?" I asked.

"The what?" Lon asked.

"You died earlier, a plane, demons..." I repeated.

"Yeah, what about it? Wait... There's no fire. Everything is grassy. Why are you guys ponies and shit?" Lon asked while looking around in his surrondings.

"So you died... So this means..." Yuri stopped.
"And the familiar voice earlier, and his name is also familiar..." Core added.


Lon is...

"Dude, you're fucking reincarnated." Ace said.

After the crazy encounter with our old friend Lon. We introduced to each other, and we finally reunited.
All of us hugged in joy.



Alright, let's have a short recap on what happened at the previous chapters of this shitpost-of-a-fanfic.

Let's start.

Firstly, Ace died due to a shot to the head caused by the first terrorist attack in 2021. And then was reincarnated by the white spirit alicorn that originated from Equestria. He was given a juvenile/colt draconid body, and was sent at the nearest forest under the flight camp school of Cloudsdale.

Few hours later, Yuri died next due to a backstab from a terrorist. We might speculate that this attack is connected to Ace's terrorist attack. Anyways, he was still reincarnated by the same spirit, was given a puppy/colt body of a lycanthrope and then was sent to a random cliff forest far away from Ponyville.

A decade later, I died due to a head fracture caused by a truck accident. I was reincarnated by the same guy, given a body of a colt nuckelavee, and was sent inside Twilight's janitor closet.

Few weeks later, Ricklee died due to drowning. He was given a body of an adult panda beastman, and was sent in a random forest near Sweet Apple Acres.

Another few months later, Core died next due to a severe chainsaw injury and decapitation, he was given a body of an adult bai ze and was sent to Everfree Forest near Zecora's cottage.

And finally, few days ago. Lon died due to being severly injured in a plain crash, with his newly developed trauma of fire, it's not helping him very well as his brain starts to panic and making his brain cells slowly dying out. With the finishing move of the falling debris, he finally died.
He was given a body of an adult infernal and was sent to a forest that he just accidentally burned out.

And there are now the six of us, the first arc of this fanfic is almost over.


And one more chapter, the Reunion Arc is finally complete.




Upcoming chapter: [Finale] Chapter 11: The Days Before Chaos