• Published 4th May 2021
  • 3,283 Views, 6 Comments

A Secret Admirer 2: How to Cuddle Your Dragon - 1jckuhn



After Spike becomes more than friends with the Mane 6, CMC, Gabby Starlight, and Smolder, his harem and he put a system in place where he gets hang out with each member during the day and to have a snuggle session each night with that same member.

  • ...
9
 6
 3,283

Chapter XI: Twelve in One

THE NEXT MORNING, 9:09 A.M.

Spike let out a yawn as he stretched and opened his eyes. He was expecting to see Twilight picking him up for her second day with him. He wasn't expecting to see all 12 of his lovers staring down at him with sweet smiles.

"Good morning, sunshine," cooed Smolder in a sweet tone.

"Good morning, Smolder, girls," Spike said as he rubbed his eyes. "What are you all doing here? Isn't it Twilight's turn today?"

"Oh," Smolder smirked. "We're so sorry, Spike. We didn't mention to you that we had also decided to give you a night to cuddle all 12 of us after having a day with each of us individually."

"You're kidding," Spike said, clearly shocked by what he was hearing.

"Nope, we're dead serious. You'll also be spending the whole day with us," Rainbow Dash responded. "You ready?"

"You bet," Spike said.

"Before we do this, however," Gabby smirked. "You must go through your "good-morning-wake-up call"."

Before Spike could even think of anything else, Gabby began to smother his face in yet another 30-second round of kisses. She pulled away and could help but chuckle at Spike's dazed face.

"The others were right," Gabby whispered in her ear. "Your reactions to kisses are really adorable."

Spike blushed, "Aww. Thanks, Gabby."

"You're welcome," Gabby whispered once again. "Come on, It's time for breakfast. Today's going to be probably better than yesterday."

With that said, the Griffon loaded Spike onto her feathery back and the two led the way downstairs to eat breakfast.

LATER THAT NIGHT, 9:16 P.M.

Spike sighed as he was carried up to bed by Smolder. The day he had with all twelve of his girls was probably the best out of them all. For starters, he had played a few games of Ogres and Oubliettes with Gabby and Rarity and had helped Pinkie and the Crusaders bake a 3-decker chocolate cake. He had also gone on a walk with Fluttershy and Smolder, during which Rainbow Dash had surprised all three of them with a Sonic Rainboom. When they got back, Applejack had invited him to bake a pie with Applebloom and her. He also read Power Ponies comics with Twilight and Starlight. After that, Pinkie threw Spike a surprise "13-Day-Anniversary" party for him, as well as for the other harem members. Partying was pretty much how Spike and his harem spent the rest of the night, aside from eating dinner together.

Spike and Smolder arrived at the bathroom, after what seemed like forever to them, and they both brushed their teeth as quick as they could. The other girls had already gotten ready for bed before the two dragons because the hard partying had worn them out. It had done the same with Smolder, but he decided to wait until Spike decided to get ready because she found it excruciatingly slow when Spike was brushing his teeth during her first full day being with him. She decided brushing her teeth with him would make it less painfully slow for her.

Eventually, the two were finished and they were walking toward the bedroom. Smolder opened the door to see the other 11 girls lying on Spike's bed with half-lidded smiles on their face.

"There's our Casanova cutie," Starlight said. "Come on, you two. It's time for a nice, long cuddle session."

Smolder sped up the pace until Spike and she were at the side of his bed. The orange Dragon set her drowsy boyfriend onto the bed before sliding into bed with the others. Spike scooted toward the center of his bed just as his girls were starting to crawl toward him. They embraced him in a tight, warm cuddle puddle of fur, feathers, scales, hooves, arms, wings, manes, and tails. Twilight used her magic to pull the covers on top of them all. Then, she turned out the lights. Spike snuggled into their tight grasps and enjoyed the combined body heat all 12 girls gave off. Warm soft fur and feathers caressed his body all over. A small patch of scales as smooth as his also took part in surrounding his body in the giant cuddle puddle.

"Thanks, sweeties," Spike said in a soft tone. "This really means a lot to me."

"Spikey," whispered Rarity. “We’ve already been over this. You never need to thank us for this. You’ve given so much for us and never even asked for something even as simple as a “thank you” in return. It's taken us far too long to realize just how much you mean to us and how much we mean to you.”

To make herself clear, Rarity leaned forward and planted a big kiss right on his right cheek. Then, she nuzzled her left cheek into his right affectionately.

"I know, but there’s more to it than that, Rares," Spike mumbled. "There's a reason I've never really asked for anything in return. As long as you're all happy, I'm happy. Everyday we're together, I feel like our bonds grow stronger every day we're all together. Then, when night comes and I cuddle with one of you, I don't know how to describe it, but for some reason, I just feel really safe and loved when I know one of you is with me, but now those feelings are indescribable now thay I'm with all of you. You can't really blame me though because you've all been with me since the beginning, as well as being the sweetest girls I've ever met. I love each of you with every fiber of my being."

All 12 girls blushed listening to Spike's mini-speech. Twilight's horn lit up and she soon found Spike's head resting right below her. She began to pepper light kisses all over the top of it. The other 11 girls followed Twilight's lead and began to pepper the rest of Spike's whole head with light kisses. This continued for a minute and a half, but time was meaningless to all 13 of them. Eventually, the girls, one by one, managed to pull away from kissing Spike and gripped their little drake tighter than before, knowing he was tired and needed his sleep. Twilight's horn began to lose its light and soon the room was pitch black again.

As her horn went out fully, Twilight suddenly had an idea and whispered it to Rarity, who was right next to her. Rarity then whispered it to the girl next to her and soon every girl had gotten the word of Twilight's idea. Spike had just closed his eyes when he heard a soft voice singing his favorite lullaby. Another voice joined in. Then a third voice. Then a fourth. Soon, all 12 girls were softly singing Spike's favorite lullaby. Individually, their voices were angelic, at the least, for Spike. Combined, however, they were probably the most beautiful sound Spike had ever heard in his life. He let out another sigh of relaxation as he grew sleepier and sleepier.

"Goodnight, girls," he mumbled out. "I love you."

"Goodnight, Spike," whispered the girls simultaneously. "We love you too."

No sooner did the girls say their last word, than did Spike's eyes fully close and he fell into probably the most peaceful sleep in his life. His soft snores echoed throughout his bedroom and seemed to return the favor for the girls for singing him to sleep by providing them with their own lullaby. They snuggled as close as they could to one another before closing their eyes and finding themselves beside Spike in his deep, serene slumber thanks to his snoring. They all grinned as they imagined what new happy memories the future would bring for them.

Author's Note:

Now that this story is completed, there's nothing stopping me from completing A Secret Admirer 3.

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by Authentic Italian deleted Jul 29th, 2021

They snuggled as close as they could to one another before closing their eyes and finding themselves beside Spike in his deep, serene slumber thanks to his snoring. They all grinned as they imagined what new happy memories the future would bring for them.

Raven: Well to bad because Spike dies and its all Discord's fault. Also where the hell is my chapter?

images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/5c51bb9d-ef9e-494e-8fd9-5c43c7c8d718/ddq8rgq-f2b67ab1-8839-4cfb-8d8c-3649d9196dde.png/v1/fill/w_900,h_720,q_80,strp/why_does_time_go_by_so_fast_when_we_are_together__by_pony4koma_ddq8rgq-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWM1MWJiOWQtZWY5ZS00OTRlLThmZDktNWM0M2M3YzhkNzE4XC9kZHE4cmdxLWYyYjY3YWIxLTg4MzktNGNmYi04ZDhjLTM2NDlkOTE5NmRkZS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.MYBEOjaLt2WpfRWXWrwBSwy_rR346s6S9c5eg8tOdww

I'm clearly one of his admires too.

Its because he loved me first and the two of us did more than simply cuddle (he he) Well I guess I'll just tell our story in the next chapter of "Objection" and show you all why My little Purple Bear, really loves me best. :raritywink:

11007498
Smolder: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Let’s get something straight right now. You’re not hogging Spike to yourself, you creep. You share him with everyone else in his harem. That’s the whole reason he has a harem so the ones he loves the most can share him. You’re more than welcome to join, but you need to dial back the arrogance, and pull the plug on the “Punish Discord” crap. Capishe?

Login or register to comment