• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 3,463 Views, 119 Comments

Pony/Human WW3 - Meh121



What happens when the mane 6 are brought with a foe and allies not seen before to many ponies

  • ...
28
 119
 3,463

The aftermath

5:23 Am 2/28/2012. *Writhing*
The war is finally over my hunt search all over. Today I can get some rest. To those who will eventually read what happened war is way different then they make it sound in a game or in history class. War is hell pain suffering and sometimes a small victory inside. War has it's benefits seeing people smile but war can be easier with the right group of friends. All over the world the enemy countries have surrendered after weeks after but it is all over now.

"Hey mister aren't you Corporal Abbott." A kid said to me.
"Yea I am kid what's up?" I asked the kid.
"Thank you." The kid said.
"Don't just thank me thank all of us who fought." I said to him.
"No for saving my dad." The kid said to me.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm one of Rob's kids." The kid said walking off.
(Wow I'm glad to see him still alive.) I thought seeing how young his kid was.

I got a text message. It was from a friend I had not talked to in a while in a few weeks actually. It read (hey from Twilight) I double checked Twilight knew how to text we had a little conversation. I wondered how it was in Ponyville. I smiled drinking my coffee.
(Good times with them.) I thought. I had an idea.
(I'm going back.) I thought. I left the coffee house and went to my apartment and transformed into a alicorn. I casted a spell to land in Twilight's house it was night time here. I thought I would surprise her. I lied on floor next to her. I got some sleep until I woke up at 5 am it was still very much dark here. I went onto her roof and looked at the stars.
(It's good to be back.) I thought. I sat up.
(It's good to be home.) I thought. Suddenly I was hugged from behind.
"Your back I missed you." Twilight whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too." I said as I kissed her on the cheek for some reason it felt right.
"I'm staying here as well." I said to her.
"Really!?" Twilight asked happily.
"Yes really." I said with a chuckle. I felt a burning sensation on my ass as I saw my cutie mark it was me and Twilight.
"What's it mean?" Twilight asked."
"It means the things I care for the most." I said to her smiling and giving her a hug.

During the day time the girls even princess Celestia came to see me and welcome me back I was promoted to the commander of Equestrias army but I still lived with my wife and my 3 kids. One was a unicorn that looked just like Twilight. Our other kid was another unicorn he was all black. The other was a Black and Violet alicorn she was the youngest out of all 3.

"I've called for all of you to let you know that the Griffin's were planning a war.
"Only one year and we can barley catch a break." I said jokingly.
------------Authors note I'm starting another story kind of a hint to who it is against.

Comments ( 24 )

I rather you Deus Ex: Human Revolution rather then you World War Three. I didn't read this...but it sounds so stupid...

270019 cool story bro maybe u should read it before you judge just saying it's a tip that might help you get a little farther in life if I just first judged shit I would be dumb as hell life lesson I guess they do teach you something new everyday your lesson is to not judge a book by it's title

Dear Celestia, do you know HOW LONG I've been without Internet?! I had to wait so long to read these chapters, sorry if it looked like I was gone!
Now then, I've seen the story since chapter one and I've been a devoted follower. I've seen your shaky start, and I have seen your string finish. Those errors have really bitten the dust over the part months! I'd like to offer my Congradulations on the finishing of your story. A party should be in order...
The end was touching and heartwarming. The battles were exciting and gripping. The back stories were interesting and Intriguing. The twists were shocking and unexpected.
You've gone far and I'd like to thank you for giving me something awesome to read whenever I go on FimFiction. I thought your story was awesome and true to the end and I say good story. Very good story.
Thanks again for the read! You have earned a spot in my favorites.

*Pats your back*
Good job.

-PwnyBrony:duck:

273249 thanks and if you want i'll give you a password to read the next story before it even comes out just send me a message and i'll send you the pw.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/13446/Griffin-Pony-war. is my new story and is now up has 2 chapters one is like 600 hundred words and one is almost 2k words

278097 I finshed this but it might be in a future story hell though good idea infact and idea I will look into

wow im sorry i havent even looked at this since like chapter 5 :fluttershysad:

However the only thing i can do is to agree with pwnybrony you have become so much better and theres like no mispelled word or something compared to chapter 1 (i know the grammar in this comment is horrible but i just cant take writing with right grammar on a phone) so yeah keep writing and be awesome bro(ny)

good luck with further writing (i will probably read that to when i got time)
Eramm out! :pinkiehappy:

461406 thx man means alot :twilightblush: i have a second war story going on right now two a war after this one it takes place I think i have it set a year before and i got a sick idea when i'm done with this short one i'm working on atm

563586 Well I live in the U.S. I all ready know SAS if the finest fighting team in all the world better then our seals and the training is crazy hard

565098 patroizm ftw

566858 Haha yea plus I hope to join Delta or the Seals My Dad was in us special forces my family has been in the military since the civil war and my uncle is training to be a Seal:twilightsmile:

567317

Should of moved to Britain and became a SAS operative, harder but much better

Good Luck!:pinkiehappy:

567598 I might try for the Sas I just need to save up to move to Britain and Ty

571067 Please do. We need men like you:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

572571 Haha it would be fun to even just to try i love putting my body to it limits that would defiantly put me to my extreme

:D Oh and if you want, I have a War fic on my Channel so you might want to check it out, you could learn from it!:twilightsmile:


Ahh shit, im just trying to advertise my fic lo:facehoof:

573178 I like warfics after re reading this I made so many mistakes I just finished my new short one has only about 15k words to give some readers who said they liked my stories while I work on my next project make a deal you read my new one and i'll read yours be ready for some comments boy haha:pinkiehappy:

I TOOK EVERYPONY'S ADVICE AND NOW MY STORIES HAVE GOTTEN SO MUCH BETTER WITH GRAMMAR I RE READ THIS AND JESUS IT WOULD TAKE ME FOREVER TO FIND THE MISTAKES SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING SUCH BAD GRAMMAR :twilightblush::derpytongue2::facehoof:

This is actually amazing so far, you have definitely improved!

3001350 Yea I know there is a lot of spelling mistakes in this story, made way to many mistakes in this especially in the grammar and pacing department.

3001356
Yeah...I did notice in chapter 3 and 4 that you need to separate your paragraphs better. Sometimes it feels like i'm reading a wall of text.

:heart: LOVED THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!! :pinkiehappy: i just wish the battle with discord wasn't so anti-climatic :ajsleepy:

6155219 lol I'm surprised this was my first fic I was only a 14 year old lol. My how timrs have changed.

Login or register to comment