• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 3,463 Views, 119 Comments

Pony/Human WW3 - Meh121



What happens when the mane 6 are brought with a foe and allies not seen before to many ponies

  • ...
28
 119
 3,463

Chapter 6 Germany

6 am German time. Riding in a airplane this early in the morning should be against the law I thought. I sat there just wondering where we could be landing. The Koreans and Russians had setup a shit ton of Anti Aircraft guns along most of Germany's borders. The pilot spoke "30 minutes until drop zone."
Fluttershy spoke "drop what!"
I looked at her and tried to be as nice as possible and "you know drop zone getting dropped off by air to your zone by parachute or with you having wings flying right down."
She told me "I know that I just don't want to get off the airplane and jump down to where I'm supposed to land."
I sighed "look here there are a lot of thing people or ponies don't want to do but we have to this is one of this situations."
"But....... but........."
"No Fluttershy you are going to drop even if I have to take u with me."
"10 minutes till drop." Great I thought now she is scared to jump I knew she should have stayed at base. I grabbed my gear and was ready to drop. Pinkie spoke up "so who is in charge now that you know sarge is dead?"
"Well I guess it would be me" I told her not sure no one was ever put in charge but because I was the highest rank I figured it would be me. "2 minutes until drop."

"Okay every pony ready up" I said. We all hooked up ready to drop to our target.
"Pinkie ready for drop."
"Rarity ready for drop."
"Applejack ready for drop."
"Twilight ready for drop." We waited a second and no voice said anything.
"Fluttershy?" Twilight asked "where are you?"
"Fluttershy ready for drop" she mumbled still scared.
"Abbott ready for drop."


The speaker buzzed "every pony and every one drop now go go!" We all jumped out one by one I had to wait for Fluttershy to jump. After 3 minutes of waiting I had an idea. "Fluttershy there is a dragon behind you!" She immediately jumped. I rolled my eyes.
The pilot turned around to and said "you have to jump you are all ready a mile from the drop site."
" I'm jumping right now." Calm the hell down I thought it's only a mile or two." I jumped and suddenly I felt the adrenaline rush through me as I fell straight down to where my mile away jump took me. It was in 40 feet of water in a lake. I looked down "no no I'm not swimming for a mile in this gear." I pulled on the parachute and started to try and lure my body forward to try and hit less water to swim. After 2 minutes I looked down I was moving forward by about 200 feet a minute. I looked down the water still looked far away.


I heard over the radio it was Twilight "we are under heavy Korean fire and Russians to our left flank and we are one man short we need back up now!"
"Great now they are all ready spotted well I guess I'm gonna have to cut this trip short." I pulled out of my knife and started to cut the roped holding the parachute. After a few minutes I cut through the rope and fell faster then I was used to. In a matter of second I fell into a clear blue liquid. It was freezing cold some parts even had Ice in the water. I swam through the freezing cold lake the cold water was touching my skin all over giving me goose bumps all over. If I did not hurry hypothermia would set in soon.


Back on the other side with the remaining 5 out of 6 ponies. "Some pony give me covering fire I'm going for the LMG to the right." Twilight yelled over the gunfire from both the Koreans and Russians. Applejack was the first to speak.
"I gotcha ya Twi."
"Right lets go." Twilight told Applejack Just then a grenade launcher was fired on there spot. It hit right on there cover behind a all ready broken building and blown up car. "Shit." Applejack yelled. Every pony fell to the ground slamming against cement and rocks with over 25g of force. Twilight asked "every pony okay?"
Every pony replied "yea I think so. what about you?"
" A few shards of glass and rocks here and there but other then that I'm fine." Twilight said brushing herself off.
" Kill them" a pony said walking to where the grenade launcher exploded and pointed right at the 5 ponies.


"Every pony get down" Twilight said. Just then more dark ponies came upon the enemy followed by some Koreans. They fired heavily upon the area breaking parts of there protection bullets firing through the bricks and the cars remaining glass shattering and cutting a bit into Applejack's side making her bleed a bit and flinch in pain. "Ow that glass hurts girls keep yer distance from any glass." Just then a black earth pony jumped on the car and aimed a gun a Aj. "Time for you to die" he said his voice deep and low. Out of no where Twilight came rushing at the pony with her horn ready to stab the earth pony. He caught her out of the corner of his eye and jumped out of the way. Twilight smashed head first into a chunk of rock using a bubble spell she was able to not take any recoil or damage from smashing into the rock.


A gun shot fired and hit the black earth pony right in the skull blood slowly trickling out of the small whole in his head making a trickling sound coming down the torn to shit car. Twilight looked to see some German soldiers 4 of them of the Berlin army. Twilight walked up to her savors. "Wow thank you for saving me there I guess I did not think to well about that choice there I just wanted to save my friend."
"Whoa there calm down there kid you did nothing wrong it was rather brave to risk your life for a friend my name is Smoke this is Blue Falcon, Tar Head, and Red Eagle we are part of the FDF Germany's Federal Defense Force."
"Hi my name is Twilight Sparkle this is Rarity,Pinkie,Applejack,Fluttershy and we have a solider on the way we are in Delta Team 106."
Smoke replied "yes I have heard much about you guys I'm glad we have you're help while you are here but did you not have a 7th member?"
"Yes but she was a spy trying to get information about attack plans."
"Oh I thought it was Abbott not Rainbowdash. But where is your friend Abbott"?
"Well Fluttershy held him up so he should be on his way."
"For his sake I hope he is not near the lake the Russians and Koreans are starting to head that way as we speak."


Back to where Abbott is now. "Jesus it's so damn cold." I started to swim I was close to shore maybe 200 yards away from shore. Just then there were voices. "Scan the area I heard reports of an American fall in the water." Hmm I could not tell the accent of the voice it did not sound Russian. I looked over to see a boat with the Korean flag patrolling the waters. I dove under the water and pulled some C4 from my bag. "What was that?"
"I did not see anything you must be crazy." The guards were talking back and forth. Little did they know that there is C4 under the boat. After popping up out of the water I was spotted. "There! do you see him?"
"Yes now I do shoot him dammit shoot him with anything." Just then they pulled out Ak74s and started shooting the water where I was. Damn Russians is all I could think giving the Koreans these weapons. I dove under water and started swimming away from a safe distance from the explosion. I swam close to shore I was about 50 yards away from shore. I pulled the trigger and blew up the boat and the boats next to it. Before I could get to shore a bullet hit me in the shoulder.

I swam a lot slower to shore and had to get rid of some of my gear to keep from drowning. But it did not help me I still could not move my arm and I just noticed I was bleeding in one of my legs. I must have been shot in the leg and not noticed damn. I reached the shore thanks to the little waves in the lake. I lied there for a few seconds then a shiver went up my spine. I had to change and fast. I changed out of my old gear and into a plain white T shirt and blue jeans. I would have looked like a citizen if I did not have my army bag gun and the bullet proof vest on. I looked to see at the damage done to me and the damage I had done to the boats. I was fine the water took most of the shot and I could still walk with a limp. The boats were still launching parts on the ice sheets and ashes fell from the boats I knew what those were from and immediately turned away. "Alright on my way to Twilight and the rest of the Squad. This should be a very easy walk to where I need to be." I said to my self.

Then footsteps came around from the other side of the building. This time it was just a single Russian patrolling I grabbed my knife and walked behind him slit his throat and but my hand over his mouth so he could not scream for help. I threw his body in this house to draw the attention of other guards so I could make my way to them. Just then I could have sworn I saw a blue Pegasus flying around the base. I looked at the sky and pulled out my crossbow and aimed it at the flying Pegasus and took a shot. I hit the Pegasus in the side of the chest. It dropped almost right in front of me. I ran up to it. I looked at it's cutie mark it was Rainbow Dash's cutie mark. I said out loud "I thought twilight killed you I saw her burn you alive until you were ash on the ground." She turned to me and said "you can't kill us all our numbers are infinite our reach is untouchable."
"What that makes no sense what you just said. Your reach is untouchable from what?" It was no use blood ran down from her and trickled onto the ground. I walked on still wondering how there was another Rainbowdash. I heard footsteps and hoofsteps I took cover behind the house.

I took a peek around the corner and saw Twilight and the others with few friends. I walked up only to be greeted by guns and then lowered when Twilight said "Abbott we were just coming to look for you."
I smiled then it turned into expression of pain when I took a step forward. "Same I would have landed but somepony took to long to jump so I had to swim, I got shot in the shoulder and in the leg the water slowed down most of the shot."
"Are you fine?" Twilight asked worried. I nodded. "Come here you need to see this."
"See what?" Rarity asked. "Are they gem or jewels?"
"No they have to the rarest of apples." Applejack said smiling.
"Maybe it's a cute bunny." Fluttershy said now excited.
"Maybe it's books." Twilight said now ready to rush to what I had to show.
"No if you ponies let me finish it's Rainbow she was alive until I shot her. Everypony looked at me with anger and sorrowfulness. "Look here you I swear on Grannysmiths grave if you ever mention that name again I will kill you." Applejack said now with anger in her eyes.

"Dammit would you follow me and introduce me to you friends."
"I'm Smoke this is Blue Falcon, Tar Head, and Red Eagle we are part of the FDF Germany's Federal Defense Force."
"I'm Abbott I'm part of delta force 106."
Smoke replied "I know I heard much about you like i told your friends I'm glad to have you on our side and here in Germany." "If you don't mind me asking Abbott why were you sent here in Germany? we have everything under control."
"We were sent here to help take over the city of Berlin once there we can set up a military base for the U.S to help you guys on the European front and take back what is yours."
"Right follow me this way I was told you guys were organized to stay in a hotel I know exactly where it is."
"One problem you guy I don't think I can make the walk" I pointed to my thigh a little bit of blood coming through the clothing and ace bandage. Suddenly I was lifted into the air by Rarity and Twilight.
They both smiled at me and giggled "can you make the trip now?"
"Yes thank you. but why don't you use the healing spell?"
"It takes to long to cast silly wait till we are at the hotel." Twilight said. We walked while I levitated towards the hotel.Once we were there the first thing I did was get healed up by Rarity this time Twilight had used a lot of her magic today so the spell took a little longer to cast. "Thank you" I told rarity.
"It's no problem darling after all you have helped us out a lot." I got up and went right for the dryer and threw my soaking wet things in the dryer. "Everypony listen up get your share of food water what ever you want for in two days we prepare for the battle of Berlin."