• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 3,463 Views, 119 Comments

Pony/Human WW3 - Meh121



What happens when the mane 6 are brought with a foe and allies not seen before to many ponies

  • ...
28
 119
 3,463

Afghanistan

"Where are we?" Spike asked.
"We are in Afghanistan." I said to spike.
"Well how did we get here?" Fluttershy asked me.
"I read in a book that there are a few orbs that can be only used once and then they shatter but they can teleport the user or a pony or in some cases humans to what ever destination they want I guess Discord teleported us here to give us some problems." Twilight said looking at me.
"How would he know about Afghanistan?" Daring asked.
"He has been to Earth don't forget he is the lord of chaos he probably made himself look like a human and came to Earth and found about current events that are happening to us on Earth." I said looking at Daring.
"Makes sense surprisingly." Rarity said.

"Well then so what is the mission for over here?" I asked the driver.
"Just to eliminate the enemy hard and fast." The driver said to me. Suddenly a sniper shot happened and I knew it was not friendly and out of no where glass on the drivers side exploded and a bullet went right through his arm.
"Ah I'm hit and we need to get back to base." The driver said winched over in pain.
"Get him back here I'll drive." I told him.
"How old are you?" The passenger asked.
"15 trust me I'll get us out of here safe and fast just you might want to buckle up." I said with a smile.
"Fine switch spots and fast before we get shot at again." The gunner said shooting the 50 cal at where the shot was supposed to be fired buying as a bit of time.

I jumped into the drivers seat and took off but was soon chased.
"Where do I need to go?" I asked.
"Go straight until I say so." The driver said.
"Gotcha". I said to the driver. We were soon being pursued by two enemy vehicles.
"We got attentions on our 3 o clock and 6 o clock positions." I said nervously trying to shake gunfire bullets hitting the back of our armored Hum-V.
"I'm on it". The 50 cal gunner said turning his gun to fire.
"Girls and Spike help him out pull down the windows and shoot." I said.
"Right". They all said pulling out there guns shooting at the two trucks.

"Turn left!" The driver said.
"Everyone and everypony hold on tight. I took a sharp left turn bring up dust and dirt clouds all over the tires making a a change of sound. We were on pavement! Something finally went right for us and now it was my turn to change things up.
"Stop the shooting pull your guns in I have an idea." I said to them looking back to see where the other cars where at.
"Are you crazy!" Twilight said to me.
"No just too smart for my own damn good." I said with a smile. I stepped on the brakes to wait for them to catch up.
"What are you doing"?! The passenger asked.
"You'll see." I said watching the cars pass me.
"Oh no are you doing what I think you're doing?" The gunner said to me with a nervous look on his face.
"You know it everyone and everypony buckle the fuck up and get ready for a race back to camp." I said stepping on the gas flooring it.

The other drivers pushed on the gas little by little to wait for me.
"Keep going straight for another 7 miles then you will reach our base camp." The driver said.
"Good then this will be even more fun you sure there are no turns?" I asked hoping there would be.
"Yes I meant keep following the roads for 7 miles." The driver said.
"Great!" I shouted slamming into the driver next to breaking his gunners arm and knocking his AK-47 to the street still firing for a second or two hitting the drivers truck popping the tires.
"Jesus Abbot you are one fucking crazy driver." Daring said with a smile.
"It just comes naturally." I said with a smile.
"Watch out the other driver his passenger about to throw a grenade over his Hum-V to us." Our passenger said to me.

I reacted by slamming him into the side of the road and making the passenger throw his grenade making a gap on the bridge.
"Only 4 more miles try to shake them off on this ramp." The driver said.
"On it." I said. We were nearing the hole from the grenade I waited for the car to catch up to us to ram him off into the road. The driver fell right into my trap after a bit of the trucks grinding we neared the hole the driver tried to stop but I slammed into his truck from behind. After a bit of force we knocked him off the road. All that was seen was an explosion and a bit of fire.
"Rest in peace." I said looking back to the cloud of smoke.
"Watch out for the turn!" Fluttershy said.
"Calm down I am." I said turning the wheel.
"Only 2 miles left. The driver said.

"I have an idea." I said grabbing a 3 cans of oil.
"What are you doing?" Twilight asked.
"You'll see." I said pulling out my pistol and grabbing some duct tape.
"The rest of the road is straight." The driver said
"Good then it gives me time for this." I said wrapping up the cans of oil with tape making them sticky on both sides.
"What on Equestria are you doing?" Rainbow asked.
"This." I said looking at the window to see where the driver was. He was right where I needed him I threw the can of oil one by one on his truck.

"Shit!" I heard from the other car with a middle eastern accent. I pulled out my pistol and aimed for the cans now stuck to the windshield of the other truck. I sped up to make sure we were not caught in the explosions I took 5 shoots hitting 2 of the tires to slow them down even more from the all ready shot tire. The other 3 landed on the windshield where the homemade explosives were made. All you could hear with a explosion of the truck and a bigger cloud of smoke was seen then the last truck. Parts of the truck went flying all over the place.
"Well no shit he actually did it!" The driver shouted in joy.
"You have got some serious driving skills and you're only 15." The passenger said.
"You should see his combat skills." The others said.
"Trust me we will." The gunner said.

We drove into the camp after the check point showing the hole other shit you see in movies. We walked into the building that I guess the General picked for his headquarters quite small if you ask me.
"Welcome Rob,Gary,and Josh whoa how the hell did you get team 106!!!! and where did you find them?" The General asked.
"Discord sir." Twilight said walking up.
"What how?" The General asked.
"The orb of transportation." Twilight said.
"I've heard of it how did Discord get his hand on one?" The General asked.
"Sir we have no idea." Rainbow said.

"Well I feel sorry for you guys being stuck in this shit hole of a place." The General said.
"We'll be fine sir don't worry we've dealt with worse this past week then this desert." I said to him.
"You guys look tried as hell take a rest here for a few." The General said.
"Thank you sir but I think our team is fine we've slept for 2 days this week in a row we need to make up for lost time." I said to the General with a smile.
"All right then so while you're here why don't you give us some help here maybe you can help us take some grounds you will be working with these 3 and some navy seals operatives." The General said.
"It would be a honor to fight with the seals sir but I think we could use some time to freshen up." I said to him
"Very well your mission begins in 0300 hours Rob show them to their new home while here." The General said.

We gave our thanks to the General and walked with the Rob our driver who was now patched up.
"Here you guys are you're bunker." He said walking off.
"Hey Rob thanks." I said to him with a smile.
"No sir thank you." He said to me.
"For what and go ahead and please call me Abbott or Tyler either one is fine." I said
"Saving us I mean for real if it was not for you're driving skills we would have been KIA or MIA." Rob said.
"It's a oath we take to protect the citizens and our brothers till the day we die or retire." I said to him with a serious look.
"I really mean the thank you I have a family here take a look." Rob said as he handed me a photo of his wife and his daughter and son.

"They're beautiful Rob I hope you do stay alive I know what it's like to miss family members." I said with a sad look on my face.
"I wish I could say the same but I have no idea what it is like to lose family like that grandparents yes but brothers sister and parents no all I can say is stay strong." Rob said walking away. After our conversation I walked into our bunker it was bigger then I thought and it had two showers all ready being used.
"Well I guess a little R&R wouldn't hurt a girl now." Rarity said.
"No it wouldn't." Daring said.
I lied down and pulled out my Journal of the war.

*Writing* If I die before this war is over I want to let you know we are still in war with Afghanistan and currently are starting to make a push. It's currently 7:20am 2/25/12 American time. We are do for another missions with the Navy Seals and 3 others named Rob he has 2 kids and a wive I hope he survives for the sake of him and his family the most kids seeing their parents in body bags is not right. Josh and Gary I don't know much of them. We are currently preparing for a small invasion with just a total of us 20 against an army of estimated 200 people or more. Sometimes I question what this war is about and why it is still going on to many reasons all I know is I've been in tougher invasions I'll probably skip other journal entries kind of hard to write with not enough resting points. After all we have been through I hope me and the others make it I've seen to many good friends die I could not stand seeing others lost. Well shower time for me best of luck to those who read this and hopefully this could be a guide on how to survive the war. The invasion begins in 0200 hours my first day in the middle east and I've all ready got a name for myself against these terrorist and so called "freedom fighters".
Stay strong and you will get through this wise words for so little remember that. I learned that today and I think I got the real meaning of it as well.