• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 3,463 Views, 119 Comments

Pony/Human WW3 - Meh121



What happens when the mane 6 are brought with a foe and allies not seen before to many ponies

  • ...
28
 119
 3,463

Chapter 5 betrayal

Chapter 5 betrayal. Sarge walked up to me and said "Abbott are you up"? I replied startled to see sarge next to my bed "yea I am up". "Good i need to tell you how the war started"............ I interrupted him "save it I all ready know everything death told me while i was dead." He looked shocked and before he walked out the door he said "Abbott"? "Yea sarge"? I asked him wandering what else he was gonna tell me I knew. He said "it's good to have you back." I looked shocked never would i have thought sarge would say something like that. Hiding my smile I said "thanks i am glad to be back". Before I almost fell back asleep i heard a low mumble come from the side of my bed on the floor. It was Twilight I wondered what she was saying. I was tempted to wake her till i heard something interesting about me. It sounded like "I_______ Abbott". After not hearing any sound from her i poked her in the stomach it felt warm and a little squishy. She woke up startled she said "who what." I told her "calm down it's just me why don't you go back to our tent?" She replied "no I'm staying right here next to you in case anything goes wrong." I replied heart touched "well you are not sleeping on the ground lay next to me this is a king mattress after all." She smiled her eyes glowing under the streams of moonlight touching her eyes. "Thank you". Twilight said. "It's no big deal" I smiled. "No really thank you". She whispered. 20 minutes had passed I still could not sleep. I walked outside and looked at the stars and moonlight above. I asked my self "I wonder if that is Luna's moon?" I lied there just staring at the night sky. I sat up and said a prayer. "To all those who have lost your life's soldiers or not may you find eternal rest and we will get your revenge OUR revenge." Just then i heard something walk behind me.I pulled the knife out of my boot and shouted "who is there state you name or I will kill you." Just then you heard a small whisper "it's Twilight please don't hurt me." I put away my knife I thought I might be elite but maybe i should think a bit more. Twilight said "yes you should you are always hot headed like Rainbow Dash." "How did you know what I was thinking'? I asked a bit creeped out. "Oh it's a new spell i learned." She said praising herself. "Okay just don't use that on me again I have thoughts no one should know about that are dark and some to personal please promise me you will Twilight"? She felt guilty "oh I'm so sorry". She said." It's Okay" i replied feeling a little guilty for being so rude. After that little mishap we sat and watched the stars and talked about everything and this damn war.


Morning December 29th. I awoke on the grass laying next to Twilight I heard sarge giving orders to Pinkie and Fluttershy. They were going on a mission to get some information just the two of them. I walked over sleepily and slowly and asked sarge "what was that about"? He replied surprised i was awake this early. "He told me the two need to go to a mansion and pick up some information on some shipments and enemy attack plans." "Just those two"? I asked puzzled that only two would go on such a mission. He told me "yes just those two". I walked off thinking I hope those two can handle themselves they are decent in the war front but not the best. I yelled to tell sarge "I'm taking the day off." He just walked into his H.Q. I thought of a plan now that I had the idea to follow the two to where there mission was supposed to take them. I woke up Twilight and told her to come along with me. She looked like she had only gotten an hour or two of sleep. I told her "never mind you could still use some more sleep". She just fell back down to the grass and passed out.



I could hear pinkie call out Rainbow Dashes name. I thought where is Rainbow any way she is normally in the sky flying around by now or taking a nap in a cloud some where. I just shrugged the thought off my mind. Pinkie and Fluttershy were leaving soon. I grabbed my sniper and a few extra mags. I was stopped though there was a thought bothering me why did sarge just give me the day off in the middle of a war. I heard a vehicle start up to see it was Fluttershy and Pinkie. I said to myself in a panic "Shit i have to hurry". One advantage to war is people leaving all their cars and stuff that they can't afford. I got lucky and found a Corvette Z06. It took me 10 minutes after they left to pack up something. Just in case... After hoping in the car i followed them out of the base or what remained... I could only think damn Russians. I caught up to Pinkie and Fluttershy only because Fluttershy went super slow to not hit any animals. Jesus can you get her to go faster i thought. Suddenly they sped up. I looked up to the sky and said "thank you." After about 2 hours of driving i stopped and got out the car and brought my sniper gear up to the hill perched towards the mansion they were about to break into . It was dark thank god the car was a dark black. I spotted Fluttershy and Pinkie they parked about half a mile away from the mansion. I flipped on my infrared vision scope. I spotted the first sniper and a good thing cause he spotted me. He took the first shot almost hitting my foot. Just then you could hear voices every where. "Shit sarge sent these two just on a mission". I yelled mad at what had almost happened to me. I aimed my sights down at the sniper i took the shot.



Now in Fluttershys Point of view. "Wait" I told Pinkie. She did not hear me and just went on. "Wait" I said a little louder and still she kept going. "WAIT" I yelled mad she did not hear me before. This time Pinkie turned around and said what's the matter you silly filly." It's just that there are to many bad guys for us to just rush." Oh Fluttershy don't you see." I stopped her no don't sing we have to play this smart". Pinkie looked at me and just nodded. She might be one of the most crazy ponies you will ever meet but she is agreeable is you push the subject. Fluttershy pinkie called my name and motioned for me to move here. "I can't" I told her. Pinkie looked at me and said come on there is nothing to be afraid of. "It's not that" I said and pointed at my rear leg I had a metal crate land on my leg. Pinkie came back to me and started trying to push the crate of my leg. I whimpered in pain. I told her "stop it hurts." She told me this has to come off or your gonna die from these crazy people shooting you." She pushed on it with her hind legs this time it was moving but it hurt a lot more. "Please Pinkie it hurts I begged." She looked serious like she did before when she had her straight hair. She turned to me and said "we can't stop do you just want to bucking die right here because you were afraid of a little pain we are in delta force not some pansy ass army so suck it up." I looked at her and I wanted to cry not from the pain but after what she said. Pinkie turned to me and said "oh my gosh Fluttershy I'm so sorry i had no idea what came upon me I was just trying to save you and then I felt angry that this bucking crate is not moving." Just then we heard a loud shot one that had not been heard in while. It hit the crate and then water started oozing out of the crate faster and faster getting me and Pinkie wet. Her hair was soaking wet but kept that same crazy Pinkie hair look. Pinkie finally got the crate knocked off. Although I could not walk I could still fly. I picked up the scary but helpful M4A1 and started shooting at who ever was shooting at us. All you could hear where screams of pain. I felt bad but I had to do a job to save all the little animals.



Again we heard a big bang this time it made me jump and I'm easy to scare but not so much anymore after this war is over I will be a lot tougher. I asked Pinkie "what is that?" She told me "I have no idea but i think it is our eyes in the sky."
What I asked her."It means we have a gunman from up high." Just then we heard a loud bang and all I could see. "Pinkie" I should nervously. "I can't see Pinkie help." I'm right here Fluttershy just rub your eyes and everything will be better. i started rubbing my eyes after a few moments I could see but it was very blurry. I noticed Pinkie was gone. "Pinkie where are you." Nothing not even a joking reply. I noticed bloody foot prints walk down a hallway. I started to follow down the hallway now flying a bit faster. Just then some wood fell right in front of me. Bang another shot was fired from our eye in the sky and a few dead Russians fell down right in front of me missing half of their stomachs. I threw up on top of the bodies. I closed my eyes and flew past them before I threw up again. I have to keep going I must find Pinkie. This time the hallway split into two directions. There was blood on both sides. Just then another loud bang fired this time a single body came out of a hiding area glass shattering through the window that had just been blown up by a single bullet this body how ever was shot below the waist. I had to do the dirty work. The Russian begged "please don't kill me." I told him I know I'm supposed to love and tolerate but." I closed my eyes and shot him in the head. Blood and brain matter splattered on my coat. I thought to my self hang on Pinkie I'm coming for you. I saw something in the Russians now huge pile of blood mess holding a note in his hands. I picked it up slowly unclenching his dead fingers around the note. It read to our commander I'm happy to inform you that our Spy has uncovered a great deal of information on the Americans next move to Germany and help them in the war front. I quickly burned it with the Russians lighter I had found where he was hiding. I started flying down the hallway the Russian had been shot in and suddenly more loud bangs were heard and more bodies started dropping like flies with a crimson liquid squirting out of their bodies like a little blood fountain out of all them shot in the chest with huge holes in their bodies.






After not having to much fighting I reached where Pinkie was. She looked like a horrible one of her legs was twisted into a weird looking S shape. She looked up her eyes were blood shot. I could barley here her but I think she said "Fluttershy grab the information and run." In a raspy voice instead of her normal cheery Pinkie Pie voice type. I told her "no Pinkie no pony gets left behind." "Damn it Fluttershy why don't you just leave me here before you end up like me." I shook my head and told her "let's go your getting out of here there is an exit right there." I untied her from her rope bindings and grabbed the information. Next up was the hard part I had to carry Pinkie out of the building out side so we could get to the vehicle. "Hang on." I grunted as I lifted Pinkie up in the air. I flew slowly to the door and opened it with a loud creek there was a small ramp leading down to the ground of the outside. Freedom at last. I thought when I saw the sun. Suddenly a helicopter flew above us with the U.S. Flag on it."Look Pinkie we can get out of here". We waited for e vac. When the helicopter landed out came Rainbow Dash. Back to Abbott's view for a second or two. Okay e vac is here I think I'm gonna head down the car has been shot at so many times I can't even drive it I thought. Back to Fluttershy's View. "Rainbow" Pinkie said with anger . She whispered in My ear she is the one who did it. But it was to late I had just been shot in the chest and Pinkie in the chest as well by Rainbow. I asked her "why Rainbow"? She said in a playful way "come on Fluttershy you know i hate losing and I'm always gonna pick the winning side and let's face it Equestria and the other nations are going to lose this war." She turned back and told me "thanks for the information we will make sure none of you get your hands on this ever again." Just like that the Helicopter took off we were left to die. We heard some one yell "hey where the hell are you going." I looked to see specialist Abbott wave at the helicopter but it just took off. He looked down at us and asked what had happened? I told him "Rainbow she betrayed us."



Back at Abbott's point of view again. Just then it hit me the meeting with my family who had been murdered told me to watch out for two betrayals in one day from some one in your company. I thought if it was Rainbow who was gonna be the next one to betray us Twilight? Rarity? Applejack? They had told me it will be the one you would least expect. So it had to be one of the three. I looked down forgetting what had happened. I asked them where is the information? Fluttershy looked at me and pointed up in the sky and said "with Rainbow". I looked down at "her time to get you two out of here and fast from the look's of it I should have stayed up there sniping but i saw the helicopter and my car has been shot to shit so i could have used the lift." I looked at Pinkie and asked "where are the keys and the truck at Pinkie?" She reached into her pants pocket and threw me the keys. "She told me the truck is parked in the woods about three miles away." "Okay time to get you two out of here." After 2 hours of brutally slow walking we reached the truck and I gently picked put the two ponies in the truck. I looked at them and said "for ponies you two are pretty light." They just smiled and told me to drive and make it fast to let sarge know about what happened. I took off like the devil was chasing us to make it back to camp. After about 1 hour of driving I dropped those two in the medical center and told the nurse "check there chest first I don't know how well the vest took the bullets." She looked at me and smiled "yes right away sir."





I walked to where Twilight was still sleeping I picked her up. She did not even wake up wow what a heavy sleeper. I took her into my head quarters area and chained her up to a wall where P.O.V.S should have been kept. Next up I asked Rarity to come and stitch a snag in one of my uniforms. She followed me and I hit her in the head with a shovel and put her up on the wall next to Twilight. Next up was Applejack this one was going to be hard she won't go down without a fight. I had an idea I would put her to sleep I'm sure the medical center has plenty of thing to knock people out. I walked into the M.C. and asked the nurse for anything to knock some one out she pointed to a large needle with a liquid in it. Before I asked "how are those two doing?" She replied fine now if you had gotten them hear 30 minutes later they would have died. I thanked the nurse for her work. She asked me what on earth did I need that for? I told her "that information is classified." She just smiled and went back to work on Pinkies leg. Fluttershy told me "thank you for taking us here and not leaving us behind." I told her no or no pony left behind good luck and hope you feel better I gotta go get me another trader." With that I took a tranquillizer gun and loaded the shot into the gun. I spotted Applejack eating a apple and drinking apple juice. I took the shot it hit her right in to thigh. I waited about 5 minutes before I heard nothing a soft thud hit the ground. I walked over to Applejack and picked her body up she was heavy compared to the others. But there was no time to waste I had to bring her to my H.Q. After another tiring walk I put AJ in the slow next to Rarity.



Now just to wait I thought. I pulled a seat up and waited for them to wake up. After an hour of waiting Twilight woke up and smiled at me and said "Good Afternoon." I just waved. She tried to move and kept struggling she tried casting a spell. I told her "no don't do it or I will tazer you." She looked at me sad and started crying she asked me what did she do? I told her "oh nothing trader tell it your like Rainbow you are a Russian spy aren't you?" She looked at me like I was crazy and said "what the hell are you talking about Rainbow is not on the Russians side." Really tell that to Pinkie and Fluttershy they are currently in the M.C. because of your spy friend." She looked at me with rage and said your a "fucking liar Rainbow would never do anything I knew I was wrong to trust you." While the other two are asleep you want to know something because I'm going to have to kill you after all every one needs to know a little something about there past before they die it makes it more fun for the person not getting killed." She looked at me with a mix of emotions of Terror,Rage,and Confusion. Well you thought you went to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns this much is true but you also went to another school with me. She asked me "what are you talking about? now your crazy! " "Everyone is crazy on their own level Twilight." "We went to a elite tactical force school to be trained to fight in the military." "Ever since we could walk we were trained to kill." "She looked at me and shook her head no this is not true I only went to school in Celestia's school." "No you did not Twilight damn you remember." "We went to school with another 148 people we were the only two to live." "They were not cut for the training so they were all killed and they wiped our memory clean of everything happened." "We were the only two that made it so they classified us as elite soldiers." She shook her violently and kept shouting no this can't be. "Here take a look" I showed her her records with a lot of blacked out info some parts showing her name with brackets of the word (elite). "Mine says the same thing I told her it just sucks that you had to betray us like that you could have helped turned this war around." I held a gun up to her head she used a spell and ripped the tazer out of my hands and my gun. She undid the the chains of her and her two friends. "Oh you have done it this time so all of you are spies." She threw me into the chains. She said "you need time to your self I'm giving you one hour if you don't stop acting insane I'm going to kill you myself." I stared blankly at the wall. She just threw my into my own trap that was supposed to work and make her crack about being the spy I was so close. I just sat there 30 minutes had passed when the door opened and there was Sarge.





I told him how we had 3 spies in the base it was Twilight ,Rarity and Apple Jack. He looked at me and undid the chains. I told him "thank you that damn spy was going to kill me in another 30 minutes." He told me to grab just a knife." I pulled my throwing knives out of my drawer and had my bowie knife ready. I asked him "how are going to kill these 3?"
He told me we are going to kill the two sleepers first since Twilight was gone. I nodded in agreement. We walked over to where Twilight dragged the ones still asleep. I was ready to kill Rarity and he was ready to kill AJ. I told "him on the count of 5". 1............2..................3..................4............ Just then both of our knifes were thrown at a tree. Twilight looked at me and said "So I guess I'm going to have to kill you myself." I told her I guess so if you can I know you spies are tricky but you don't have the best combat skills against a true American spy or American soldiers." She looked "you are still on the spy thing for the last time did you even think why I would want to kill my two best friends?" "Yea then why did Rainbow do it she is supposed to be loyal I thought." She told me "did you even consider any one else?" "No because I know it's you three there is no one else here that would betray us besides...." I stopped to think for a second. "Besides who?" Twilight said with a wink. I said it quietly "sarge". I turned to where he was and then a knife slid to my side. Sarge turned to me and said "I wish you could have joined us in world domination but now I get to fight one of America's elite soldiers." I smiled with a grin of enjoyment. "Let's do this then". He gave me a brief second to pick up the knife. He struck first but after my last time I did not plan on dieing and meeting death again. He tried to go for my weak spot still sore from the carrying ponies all day right at my legs. I could some how feel the training from when I was little kick in. I stepped out of the way when he came a few feet away from legs and took my turn and before he turned around kicked him the back of the head. He smiled "not bad for an American." I told him "if you think that was cool watch this." I pulled out two of my throwing knives and threw them both at the same time he tried to dodge one but got hit in the shoulder with one dropping his knife. I ran over and kicked the knife over to the side before he could grab it with his other arm. Then out of no where Rainbow came and stuck me with her hind legs in the back of my legs. I immediately fell over in pain but still hung onto my bowie knife. Just then she came on top of me and drew out her knife. It was made out of bones. I asked her "why would you betray your friends like this"? "They never wronged you at all." She smiled and told me "your lucky I don't take you as prisoner of war and torturer you consider this a favor a second and quick death." Just then Twilight picked up the knife that had been kicked away and stabbed Rainbow in the back. Twilight told me "take care of the human spy i got some unfinished business with this one." Twilight flared up with rage I had never seen before casting new harmful spells to Rainbow burning her alive inside of a wind vortex to only intensify the heat. All that was heard where screams of pain and the smell of burnt fur,feathers and flesh. I threw my last knife at sage and nailed him right in the chest. I picked him up and threw him at the tree. I told him " god shall be the one to judge you." I picked him up and threw him in the air and made him land on his stomach making sure the knife would go deeper. He gave me one last look of hate and said " go to hell".





After the two spies were killed. Twilight turned to me still with the same amount of anger from killing Rainbow. I was scared of what would happen so like any chickenshit who wanted to live I begged for my life. "Please Twilight I'm sorry for calling you a spy I just......I just........ thought you know." She looked down at me and laughed. Ha you thought I was gonna kill you ha Tyler your a laugh." I looked at her and said " wait how do you know my name?" " She told me duh you showed me your profile when you thought I was a spy." I smiled embarrassed that I had said that about her. Just then AJ and Rarity woke up. They looked at us and the remains of something burned and sarge. They said "whoa what happened." I walked up and said I knocked both of you out because I thought you were spies when it turned out to be sarge." They looked angry until Rarity walked up to me and said " I forgive you any one could have made that mistake." AJ just nodded. Then AJ walked up and asked " well who the hay is burnt one." Twilight walked up with sorrow and still some hate in her eyes. "It's Rainbow she tried to kill Pinkie and Fluttershy she was a spy the whole time." All three ponies sat there and cried at the loss of their friend. I just walked away from to much drama. I walked into the ex sarges HQ. I picked up a phone and called the new 5 start general and informed him at what happened. He told me "to grab my friend Twilight". I ran out side and grabbed Twilight and pulled her into the room. Over the phone he said reach into the third drawer and pick up a Corporal and Specialist rank. He said Specialist Abbott you have now been promoted to Corporal after your deeds done today. Private First Class sparkle you have now been promoted to Specialist for you acts of service done today. I hung up the phone and checked on Fluttershy and Pinkie they were asleep but doing fine. I smiled it was night time. I told every pony and every one to get some rest. I thought tomorrow Germany.