• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 3,463 Views, 119 Comments

Pony/Human WW3 - Meh121



What happens when the mane 6 are brought with a foe and allies not seen before to many ponies

  • ...
28
 119
 3,463

1-10 -The fall of Disorder and Chaos

"It's about time we get to kill you." 1 said to me.
"Kill?" I asked clearly doubting him.
"Yes kill you." 1 said.
"Funny because wasn't your leader afraid to get you killed so he sent us to Afghan to train you and you squad as well make new clones of Daring and Luna." I said to 1 with a smile.
"How did you know?" 1 asked startled.
"I'm smarter then you think something Discord must have forgotten to put into your supposed to be me." I said transforming into a human.
"What you're a human and alicorn but I thought the rumors were false." 1 said.
"Look in front of you I'm so very much a human looks like the rumors were true." I said to him again with another small victory smile.

"How....how is that even possible?" 1 asked.
"I'm from Earth." I said to him.
"The alicorn part being a human that is not even following logic." 1 said to me.
"Well not all things are logic." I said to 1 sounding a bit like Discord.
"So then your team has come this far to only be stopped by us." 1 said.
"To be stopped by you know more like to kill you and stop Discord." I said to 1.
"A mere freak and by that I mean you and some regular ponies not even hybrids trained to fight from day 1 and a alicorn think they can stop us we were made to fight from day one." 1 said.
"A freak I assure you my good shadow pony I'm just gifted to be a human and be able to transfer into a alicorn." I said to 1.


"Well then if you are not a freak then what are you?" 1 asked me.
"While is it not obvious I'm your end as with the rest of my team." I said to all of Discords elite guard.
"It's cute how you are so confident when all of them have a weakness yet Discord programmed all of us to have no weakness." 1 said.
"Then name them." I said to one.
"It's easy Twilight's weakness is losing her friends now that she does not relay on books. Rainbow's weakness is her city and her eagerness can get the best of her. Fluttershy's personally my favorite is her care for animals and other things.
Pinkies is losing laughter. Applejack's is not telling a lie and working to hard and being to head strong like Dash. Rarity's is her greed for things. Spikes is losing his friends and losing his love. Daring's is her newly healed wing. Luna's is Nightmare moon." 1 said listing all of theirs besides mine.
"And mine?" I asked waiting to hear an answer.


"We were not able to figure yours out." 1 said.
"Funny mine was probably the easiest one to figure out." I said to 1.
"What is it?" 1 asked me.
"You know what they say a weakness can sometimes be a strength mine is I'm bent on revenge." I said to him.
"Hmm I find it amusing why are so bent on revenge please fill me in." 1 said to me.
"So Discord never told you did he well then let's see you and your kind took away everything away from me Discord and his friends killed my friends and family while I was gone preparing for the war before it even started I met Discord in a human disguise so now I must put a stop to all of the pain and tragedy I put on everyone! And I will get my revenge on what he did!" I said to 1.

"Hmm it's almost touching and I almost feel bad for you." 1 said.
"Enough talk let's finish this so I can get on with the real problem." I said to 1.
"Certainly wouldn't want to keep you from your deaths now would 2-10 please meet our new guest." The shadow ponies walked out from what looked to be their rooms leading into this giant room.

"So now then let me guess 2 is Rainbow Dash and 3 is Fluttershy 4 is Pinkie 5 is Applejack 6 is Rarity 7 is Spike 8 is Twilight 9 is Daring 10 is Luna." I said to one
"You are surprising human and yet at the same time you are correct."
"Why is 8 Twilight shouldn't she have been 1?" I asked.
"Yes but when you came in the picture Discord did a little switch she was supposed to." 1 said to me.
"Loving and caring for those who are closest to me." I whispered.
"What?" 1 asked.
"Loving and caring revenge those aren't my real weaknesses in fact I got rid of my one weakness after Auhizodo I found out that being a lone wolf can't cut it all the time and I've learned to master the deadly art of revenge." I said to 1.

"Basically like an assassin? 8 said to me.
"Exactly like one only less stealthy." I said to 8.
"Yet you thought you could take Dale on by yourself and you said you learned your lesson after Auhizodo." 1 said to me.
"Who said I was alone?" I said to 1 with a smile.
"What?" He asked.
"Luna was there the whole time I noticed you were following my moves so I had everything set up to make it look like I was by myself." I said again with a smile.
"Impressive and smart to notice being followed the whole time." 1 said to me.

"Have you heard of something that is true?" I asked to 1.
"What?" 1 asked me.
"When the Rich wage war it's the poor who die." I said to him.
"What does that mean?" 1 asked.
"Discord is one who is rich and what are you middle class or poor to him." I said to 1.
"I still don't get it?" 1 asked me.
"It means who has been dying us the normal people! and who is alive Discord! Our leaders even though we did not cause this don't you see he is using you as a pawn." I said to him.
"And you?" 1 asked me.
"I all ready know but I've been fighting to stop getting others killed I'm not a pawn I lead my group and I very rarely take orders." I said to 1.

"Why are you telling us then." 1 asked me.
"Perhaps there is no reason for us to fight." I said to 1 laying my gun down.
"What are you doing?" Twilight asked.
"Seeing if I can get them to join us." I said to Twilight.
"Your quote was touching and almost tempting but we are still going to kill you." 1 said to me.
"Well then I guess we are going to have to kill you then." I said to him.
(Well then I guess using a quote like that really don't help because it's not over something like oil when the rich are waging war on material's oh well it was a worth a shot.) I thought.

I picked up my weapon. The room suddenly grew bigger and has cover and even parts of the room has weapon racks and pits of lava.
(Just like a movie.) I thought. For some reason a song came into my mind. Across The Line by Linkin Park.
"So then let's begin." 1 said rushing at us.
"Get behind cover now and throw out a flash bang all of you!" I shouted.
"But Abbott we'll still be affected." Twilight said to me.
"Just do it!" I shouted chucking a flash bang over my cover. The sound was almost unbearable put I got up and shot at where 1 was sitting. He moved out of the way pulling out a pistol shooting at where I was standing.
"Close but not close enough." 1 said.

2 tried flying at me but I ducked shooting her in the hind leg.
"Dash get down." I said as 3 tried to shoot Dash in the back.
"Thanks I owe you one." Dash said. Luna used some of her magic to hold down 9 giving me enough time to make a move.
I grabbed a tomahawk from my bag and threw it at 9 but Luna was tackled so I was only able to hit 9 in the knee which was not such a bad thing. Daring tackled 10 and stabbed a knife in the front hoof before being thrown off by her magic.
Luna was bit by 7 in the leg I shot 7 in the back of the leg the bullet barley did anything to his back like he was bulletproof.

1 shot me in the back of the leg when I was not looking. I fell to the ground to be cornered from 8 her magic looked be casting something that about to kill me. Twilight casted a spell on 8 throwing her to the wall knocking 8 unconscious.
Luna saw what happened to me and casted a healing spell on me. I walked up to 8 and shot the shadow pony elite in the head blood splattering all over the wall. 2 tackled me by the fire I could feel the heat. I knew what had to be done. I transformed into a alicorn I casted a spell to throw 2 into the fire it was a sad and disturbing sigh but it was me or her or him I could not even tell.

"You have only killed two of us but look at what is happening to your army you are all tired besides you Dash Applejack Luna Daring."
"Don't be surprised." I said to 1. I rushed at him making a sword he moved out the way and that is exactly what I hoped for I stabbed myself in the stomach hitting him in the stomach. I healed my self.
"Hmm you are a fool you know you can't fully instantly recover from a wound like that from healing." 1 said to me.
"I know but I'm going to defeat you." I said to him. Applejack came up bucking 7 in the face breaking a few bones and then pulled out her pistol to shoot 10 as she was about to kill Fluttershy.
"Nice moves AJ." I said to her.
"Thanks." She said to me.

Fluttershy was in critical condition I moved her out of the way with my magic. Dash came flying right into 3 nailing her into the steel wall.
"Give it up you're bleeding to fast to keep this up you've lost 2....Dash shot 3 a few times now you've lost 3." I said trying to talk sense into him.
"Never!" 1 said trying to stand up straight aimed his pistol at Twilight and took the shot.
"No!" I shouted as I pushed Twilight out of the way.
"Why did you do that?" Twilight asked.
"I love you...." I said to Twilight.
"I love you too but why take a bullet for me." Twilight asked.
"I've loved you ever since I have been a alicorn and plus I all ready know death you got your whole life to live I've done enough in my short life but hell it was a good one." I said to Twilight coughing up blood.
"You you bastards kill him!" Twilight said growing with anger.

"Oh shit they pissed her off." Spike whispered to Dash.
"Yep I think we should just stay back." Dash said to all the ponies.
"You know he is not dead." Luna said to all of them.
"He used a spell to protect himself so the bullet did nothing." Luna said.
"So he is acting?" Applejack asked.
"Yes." Luna said.
"He is a good actor." Rarity said.
"Indeed he is." I said popping up from behind them. Twilight did not notice because she was still going berserk on 1.
She was slowly burning him but at the same time slamming him into the ground yet casting a spell to change his size at the last second. 1 was now only a quarter the size of a filly. Twilight picked him up by his mane and smiled.
"Well now looks like we have the upper hand.

"Kill them!" I shouted charging into combat we all rushed into as soon as Twilight stomped on 1. It was a quick and easy battle now that we had almost full strength using our magic flying and everything else all that was left a bloody mess of shadow ponies.
"Luna get to healing Fluttershy." I said to her pointing at Fluttershy's mangled body.
"So was that part acted out?" Twilight asked.
"What part?" I asked.
"You loving me?" Twilight asked.
"No that part was not." I said to Twilight blushing but you could not tell by the darkness on my coat.
"Nice work all." I said with a smile.

"Indeed it was but now there is one problem for you all." Discord said popping out of nowhere. Discord turned all the ponies around me into stone and even Spike.
"Not fun being in stone is it?" Discord said laughing.
"Looks like I win you lose." Discord said smiling his same fucked out smile that makes me become enraged.
"How?" I asked him flaring up a bit with rage.
"No elements of harmony now I will rule the world of course after dealing with you." Discord said laughing.
"One problem?" I said to him.
"What?" Discord asked.

"This ain't the TV show and you picked the one person not to turn into stone the one bent on revenge." I said to him.
"Still even without the elements of harmony I can't die even in the real world." Discord said looking a bit scared.
"Well then here." I said shooting him in the head 20 times for each family member or good friend lost.
"Fuck you and all the pain you caused me." I said casting a spell to turn them back into normal form and not statues for Discord that would rot for ever.
"Wow is it over?" Twilight asked.
"Yes it finally is." I said to her hugging her.

"So does this mean goodbye?" Twilight asked me her eyes tearing up.
"Sadly it does." I said.
"But Tyler you have all you need here ponies who care about you." Spike said.
"Thank you all but I have to return to Earth." I said tearing up a bit transporting myself back to Earth.