• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 3,463 Views, 119 Comments

Pony/Human WW3 - Meh121



What happens when the mane 6 are brought with a foe and allies not seen before to many ponies

  • ...
28
 119
 3,463

The way to Discord-A delay.

2/23/12 2:51 Am.
We were walking towards where Discord is supposed to be and for our sake I hope he was.
"Hey Abbott how come your flank is blank?" Daring asked.
"I don't know but it's killing me to walk even after healing my leg." I said.
"Well I hope you do get your cutie mark soon." Fluttershy said.
"Why are we going so early anyway?" Rarity asked.
"So we can avoid the least amount of trouble." I said to her.
"Right." Rarity said with a sigh. After finally being tired of my legs hurting I flew up with Fluttershy,Rainbow,and Daring.
"How far do you think we are from his palace of corruption?" Pinkie asked.
"I have no idea." I said to Pinkie
"Hey Abbott how come you don't just teleport us to Discord?" Rainbow asked.
"Don't you think if I could I would have by now?" I asked her.
"Oh yea good point." Rainbow said.


"What were you talking about back then with this was your fault this whole war? Applejack asked.
"Not that part the part of Daring almost getting killed and my friends and family from Diamond dogs and Auhizodo." I said to her with a weak smile.
"Oh ok then." Applejack said.
"Anypony think about the past before this whole damn war thing?" Twilight asked.
"Yes I do every day back when we could just hang out in Ponyville all the time I hope my family is fine." Applejack said.
"Yes now I can't join the wonderbolts because they are stuck fighting as well." Rainbow said with a frown.
"Yes I miss all my little animal friends how we would just snuggle up and everything I hope Angel bunny is fine." Fluttershy said.
"Yes I miss making my dresses for all of us and how we would just relax and the gala and all the stallions checking us out. Rarity said. Spike looked a little nervous after hearing that.


"Yes I miss all the parties and the Cakes and their fillies but now they are gone from Ponyville I hope they're ok. Pinkie said.
"Yes I miss reading all those books and everypony in ponyville and writing those letters to the princess and learning all the new spells and you guys the most hanging out with out having about worrying about getting shot." Twilight said.
"What about you Tyler?" Twilight asked.
"My past needs no mention." I said as we continued
"Why?" Daring asked.
"Just trust me It does not." I said flying on a bit faster.
"Please?" Rarity asked.
"NO!" I said louder then I thought.
"Fine then." Rarity said stomping off.

"Well they seem to have bested one of my lieutenants almost single handily that Abbott is causing to much trouble for me." Discord said to number 1.
"Sir send our team in we will be more then happy to dispose of these fools." 1 said.
"Are you crazy!" Discord screamed looking at second in command behind him like he said he was going to bomb himself.
"What?" 1 asked confused.
"The human he would destroy you he took on something 4 times the size of him by himself besides the two blows that Daring pony did to him." Discord said to his creation looking at him with a nervous look.
"But sir Auhizodo only had half the training I have had." 1 said to his commander.
"It does not matter he was our best lieutenant besides you all and the one of Daring I'm creating right now and the human took him on and is 4 times smaller then him he should have been able to pick him up and throw him into something and snap his neck but he could not! Discord said yelling at 1.

"Sir just have faith in me and my team we are the elites of our army." 1 said.
"Do I need to show you what this small team has done to armies larger then Ponyville and Canterlot combined with the help occasionally you need to train more." Discord said finally calming down.
"Sir..." 1 was interrupted.
"No you need to train!" Discord said to 1 angrily.
"We won't have enough time to strike." 1 said.
"Leave that to me I'll send them to somewhere the human should know about they have been in war with for quite awhile that is if they can survive I was hoping to use this orb to get away just in case because it can only be used one time." Discord said the last part to himself.

"Fine sir." 1 said walking off. (I can't believe our commander does not have faith in us like we would be bested by a human and his normal pony friends.) 1 thought to himself walking out of Discords office. Discord has been finished using the orb after hearing the glass shatter.
"Well what did he say?" 2 asked him.
"He said that we need more training so he has doubted us." 1 said walking off in shame.
"How we are the most elite fighting force in this entire army." 7 asked.
"Discord is right though I mean look just that small team has taken missions thought to be impossible without an army." 1 said.
"What you are doubting us?" 5 asked.
"Not doubting trying to keep us alive!" 1 shouted back to 5.

"Well they are almost here." 3 said.
"No Discord said he was sending them to a place that the human should be familiar with." 1 said.
"Where?" 6 asked.
"I have no idea all I know the place has been at war for quite a while." 1 said.


"Whoa what they Hay just happened to us?" Applejack asked.
"I don't know but I know we are back on Earth." Twilight said.
"What is this place all I know it is a desert." Spike said.
"A dessert!" Pinkie said jumping up and tried eating the sand.
"No a desert like hot and full of sand little water and sometimes mountains." Spike said.
"That explains why this stuff tasted awful." Pinkie said.
"I know where we are." I said.
"Where?" Daring asked.
"In......." suddenly a U.S. Vehicle picked us up.
"I know of you guys you are Team 106 welcome to."
"Wait who is the new pony?" the passenger asked helping Daring into the vehicle.
"Her name is Daring she is our newest member." I said.
"Oh all right then wait you are Corporal Abbott I've heard much about you it is an honor sir." the gunner said looking down.
"Well any ways welcome to.... shit incoming Rpg get ready for impact just encase or hold on tight." The driver said.
The driver was skilled and dodged the Rpg. (Welcome to hell) I thought.