• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 3,463 Views, 119 Comments

Pony/Human WW3 - Meh121



What happens when the mane 6 are brought with a foe and allies not seen before to many ponies

  • ...
28
 119
 3,463

Attacked

Chapter 2 Attacked
December 22nd 11:30 P.M. We were awoken to the loud sound of a siren. Over the pa we heard sarge yell grab your gear we are under attack from enemy Russian forces have breached the base. I thought this was just a test until i saw the Spetnaz symbol on the tank. I heard Ellis yell how the hell did they sneak a tank in our damn base. I sure as hell don't know Rainbow said. I replied with a hurry up and grab your gear before we get shot. The sarge ran to our tent first he said grab a wepon and fast. Then i saw my wepon of choice an ACR 6.8 red dot suppressed and my secondary a Five Seven suppressed removable suppressor of course though. Every one else besides Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle And I had snipers to take enemies from afar. Every one else picked between M16's and M4A1's. We moved out with sarge and took cover behind the mess hall. We heard screams of agony and pains as ponies and people came running after being shot. Once they dropped to the floor all any one could do is look away or stare at the crimson pool of blood leaking from several gunshot wounds.
I looked up to see several Spetnaz soldiers coming right at us i smirked and pulled out my M24 bolt action sniper rifle and picked off a few i was surprised i had good aim for such a hard wepon to master. I hit almost every target in the head making them drop straight down on the ground and more bright crimson blood mixed with mushy pink brain matter coming out of their heads. After the others saw my actions the other started shooting at the Spetnaz soldiers coming right at us.I yelled for rainbow dash to cover us from the tower and threw her a couple of extra mags. I told twilight to find high ground she teleported into another tower and casted a spell that she never had to reload. I thought I'm sure glad they are on our side. Pinkie,Ellis,And Fluttershy took cover behind buildings. I and sarge took point taking cover and returning fire. Private Cameron,Alecia,Applejack,and Rarity took rear and gave us supporting fire. I heard some one yell Enemy armor coming right at us. I turned around to see 300 yards away were 3 heavy armored Spetnaz trucks coming mounted with 50 cals. on them. I then sprung up looking for anything that would help us to take down the armor fast and quick. I looked for and rpgs or explosives besides grenades nothing. I screamed damn it can any thing go my way today. Then like Jesus just pointed out a 50 cal only 50 yards away.




The Armor was coming for us fast they were only 100 yards away. I sprinted and almost got shot in the leg a few times but they missed. I thought wow they have worse aim then a cross eyed kid with a gun. I was 25 yards away from the armor when i heard some one say they are less then 50 yards away. I looked and saw they were less then 10 yards away from me i dropped prone and was ready to die. Then i heard the 2 sniper shots fire right towards me Twilight and Rainbow just took out two of the three gunners. Then i thought it's now or never i ran towards the gun when i tried to fire my ACR at the third gunner all you heard was a loud click...............
I pulled out the Five-seven and click............. No mag. Out of nowhere private Applejack shot the gunner down. She said you get on that gun now. I nodded and ran for the gun. Like hell had just came to us three new gunners came out of the trucks. I manned the 50 cal. I yelled die you mother fuckers die! I saw Fluttershy cover her mouth in horror at what i just said. I never felt such a rush I shot the trucks right in the back aiming for any fuel lines. GET DOWN Sarge yelled as the first truck caught fire. He threw a frag. 3................2......................1............... Boom was that was heard even over the gun firing. and like a dark night sky all that filled the air was a pitch black cloud of smoke. I still fire even though the shrapnel from the first truck hit the second truck and broke the glass for the drivers all i saw a bloody metal stick out of the drivers hear. They crashed into the tower that Rainbow was sniping in. Rainbow get out Twilight said but no use she could not hear her............. I ran up to the Tower thank god it was only 20 feet high. I pulled the sniper from Rainbow who almost shot me with her pistol i said get out of the tower now she flew out of the tower.




All i heard was a falling sound i jumped out of the tower but hit my legs hard. I looked up and I was feeling dizzy and tired after the fall. I tried to stand up but only one leg was moving right. I yelled for help but no one came. All i heard was man down and heard a final explosion from the Third and final explosion from the truck. I looked over to see private Alecia on the ground not moving and a crimson river come from her 3 stomach wounds. I looked in front of me and saw hundreds of Spetnaz heading right for me. I looked for a wepon for once my lucky changed i saw my ACR and mags laying on the ground. I crawled towards the gun once i grabbed my ACR i reloaded my mag in less then 2 seconds and pulled the lever back to load the bullet in the chamber and get rid of the old one. To the side there were a few empty heavy black barrels I crawled hastily towards the barrels i thought wow they have bad aim they can't hit a wounded guy.I readied my wepon taking out about 100 hundred Spetnaz until i ran out of ammo. All i could do was sit to wait and die until i Saw a lavender color pop out of nowhere and on her flank a sparkle cutie mark. I knew it was twilight she then surprised me by pulling out an M4A1 and started shooting rapidly. I thought she only had a sniper i did not care i was great full i was not going to die not yet at least.




As i was fading in and out i noticed my shoulder had been hit and i was loosing blood. Twilight said The others are dealing with those K.I.A. and picking off the reaming Russians left. Take this she handed me her pistol. I poped up and started shooting as many as I could but they still came by the hundreds. I looked up to her and said it's pointless just let me die. She looked at me and ducked for cover and said no man get's left behind or pony. I'm no use i pleaded to her just leave me and tell the others to leave. No I'm staying here with you. Then why don't you teleport us out of here. Can't magic levels are to low. All i remember seeing was hundreds of Russians swarm Twilight and I then from loss of blood i blacked out hearing Russian commands.