• Published 5th Apr 2021
  • 930 Views, 35 Comments

Celestia's School For Gifted Magical Creatures - Melody Brush



Celestia adopts a changeling and sends her to school.

  • ...
6
 35
 930
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

"Shit!" one of the unicorns cried out. "Let's get the fuck out of here!"

And then these kids got sent to prison for kidnapping assault and mutilation

Seriously did the main character get unlucky or are ponies violent enough here that getting mugged in an alley is no big deal like Luna Damn I thought ponies were pacifists

11027377
The idea was this is so soon after the changelings were reformed that the ponies still didn't trust them, on top of the idea that some ponies are absolute jerks. We know ponies can get violent, even evil (Tempest Shadow, King Sombra, Sunset Shimmer, etc.), so it's not outside possibilities for those bullies to think so highly of themselves and so little of Puellam to go this far, especially given the right background.

Remember, Puellam's attackers were unicorns, and they used a sound bubble to make sure they wouldn't be heard.

I think it's reasonable to believe the guards would have issues with the changelings and take every chance they get to make Puellam's life a little harder until they get used to the fact that changelings are now a part of their society.

Aura has a different personality from your average pony. She doesn't take BS from anyone, and she has zero patients for bullies. She won't hesitate to curse you out if you're a jerk.

Thank you for correcting me on the Desolate Zone.

11027641
They just got unlucky then. Eh thanks for the explanation

11028225
I had been thinking of ways to continue this story for a while now, and Tempest Shadow's backstory was sticking in my head. I thought adding some tragedy might help paint a path for character development down the road, even though Puellam's already had it hard.

11028286
It's your story write it. The worst thing that can happen is that the chapter doesn't seem at all like the others

11028292
I admit it is a sudden change of pace, but I didn't have any other ideas on how to continue and the only other writer I know who I can talk to isn't active that often to offer advice like he used to.

Login or register to comment