• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 757 Views, 1 Comments

President Spike Drake - DoctorDark



Spike Drake a shy quite sixteen year old boy. Who grows up to be The President of The United States.

  • ...
7
 1
 757

A walk to school

As Spike was walking to school he couldn't help but to think, what would I want to do after I get out of school? Spike was kicking around a few ideas in his head. All he knew was that he wanted to help people, so maybe a doctor, he would be helping people so that was the main thing. Spike put that one in the maybe category, law enforcement? No Spike knew he didn't really have what it take for that job so that was a no go. Spike was so deep in thought that he didn't hear somebody calling his name until said person put there hand on his shoulder and scaring him half to death

"Spike you there?" Said the stranger.

Spike immediately spun around only to be greeted with the site of his best friend Belle Jones, or as he and everybody else calls her Sweetie Belle. She is the younger sister of Rarity Jones one of Twilight's friends. Sweetie belle much like her sister was very into fashion making anything she wore look just fabulous, Sweetie Belle had long purple and pink hair she had flawless skin, she also had dark blue eyes she was only a tad bit shorter than Spike being around 5'5 while Spike (at this time) was only 5'7. Today she decided to wear a white hoodie with blue skinny jeans she also decided to wear a pair of pink sneakers. Sweetie Belle was buy all counts a really pretty girl, almost every guy having at one point asked her out but she turned down every one of them. She had already started to develop nicely into her own having b cup breasts and a nice back side but were getting off topic, Sweetie Belle is the out going one the social girl who everybody loves the only thing is she's not doing to well with her classes, which is something Spike has gotten onto her about many times before he even tried to help her study but it would almost end with him trying on some clothes she wanted him to try.


To were Spike is the more serious of the two, Spike prefer to study and read books or watch a movie. Spike is shy and quite and doesn't like going to parties, and on top of that has some of the best grades in the whole state. All in all they are the exact opposite of each other but that makes them the perfect team, both have a lot of love and respect for each other. For Spike it's because Sweetie brings out the less cynical part of him. For Sweetie she see that Spike is so much more than what he tends to she in himself, Sweetie she see in him a genuine care for things a flawed person who a knowledge his flaws and tries to better himself.


"Belle how many times have I told you not to do that?" Spike asked with irritation in his voice.

"Oh I don't know, I lost count". Replied Belle with a smirk.

"Well you need to stop, you could give me a heart attack one day."

"Oh come on Spike you'll be fine." Replied Belle.

Spike let out a sigh knowing it was point less to argue with, they turned and continued to walk to school. Sweetie Belle was telling Spike what her and her group of friends were planning on doing that weekend, Spike couldn't care any less because they always cause Spike a headache and Spike would always have to make sure that they didn't get in to much trouble, and would you believe Spike is younger than all three of them.


Belle saw that her friend wasn't responding much now it was usual of Spike not to say much at all but at least he'd pay attention, but he wasn't even doing that. He looked like he had a far off look like he was deep in thought.

"Spike are you okay?" Belle asked with concern.

Spike heard that she was talking to him shooked himself out of thought.

"Yeah all good." Spike replied.

"Don't lie to me Spike, for real what's wrong?" Belle asked with concern.

Spike thought about it he didn't need to lie to her she was only trying to help. "Well I guess I'm just worried about the test friday." Spike replied while rubbing the back of his head.

Belle knew that wasn't the only thing bothering Spike, so she decided to push a little more into the problem. "Spike I know that's not the reason. I alongside everybody else knows your going to do fine on that test. Belle replied still trying to figure out what was bothering Spike so much.

Spike letting out a defeated sigh knowing that he can't win against her decided just to come clean.

"Okay, okay that's not really what I'm mostly worried about, I'm more worried about what I want to do when I finish school. Spike replied.

Belle knew this might come up Spike didn't really make it clear on what he wanted to do after school, but her and Spike's other friends had talked and well even made bets on what Spike might do after school.

Those theories have ranged from the impossible,being military law enforcement and sports, even though Spike did play soccer when he was younger and she remembered him being pretty good at it. But Spike made it very clear that he didn't want to play sports professionally, much to Rainbow Dash's dismay.

The military was also out of the question because Spike didn't like violence and well.....he's quite shy Spike. Some other guesses were he might go into politics, Twilight Spike's sister she thought that was a good possibility.

Now that one Belle could see but Spike's not a politician, he just want to help people but Twilight did argue that because of that Spike could want to get into politics. Spike seeing it as one of the better ways to help people. Belle could easily see Spike winning because he has that type of personality that moat people can't just help to love, and he'd be a pretty big hit with the ladies. Because Belle could admit that Spike is very handsome so there's that.

"Well Spike it's more of what do you want, I feel that the sky is the limit so I think you should shoot for the star's". Belle replied honestly.

"That's also what my mom said to me this morning before I left the house." Spike replied.

"Then maybe she's right. But as you get older you start to change and maybe you want security. So you could take your future and make it real safe, you could be a doctor accountant or something like that". Belle replied.

Spike thinking about what she just. She did give some pretty good advice on the subject. Spike smiled at Belle and said "Thank you". To which Belle did the same thing saying " your welcome". With that being settled they continued there way to school.

Author's Note:
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment