• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 757 Views, 1 Comments

President Spike Drake - DoctorDark



Spike Drake a shy quite sixteen year old boy. Who grows up to be The President of The United States.

  • ...
7
 1
 757

20 years ago

Author's Note:

Thank you guys so much for the likes and favorite's!!!! This is my very first story I'm posting ever on this site, I just wanted to thank you all so much but I'm gonna go ahead and tell you all how I plan on doing this story. I just want to warn everybody right now that we will not see Spike's presidency in this story, I'm already planning out a sequel for that. This story will cover Spike's rise to become The President, also because Spike get's elected when he is 36 years old before that he was the mayor and the governor. There are gonna be some time skips so the next couple of chapters are gonna be when Spike is 16 years old, the first time skip is gonna be when Spike is 18 years old. So anyway thank you all for all the support I just wanted to let every body know how I plan on doing the story, so I hope you enjoy the story and criticism is very appreciated.

January 20 2016


Another chilly Wednesday morning in late january, it's early in the morning while most people slept peacefully in there beds in the town of Calvinsville Virginia. But for one 16 year old boy who is currently asleep at his desk, we all know who this green hair boy is, it's Spike Drake, as always he fell asleep studying at his desk he didn't even change into his pj's!! As the time was approaching 8 am Spike is happily sleeping, but before Spike's alarm clock could go off Spike jump up as if he had a nightmare. He just looked off into space before snapping back to reality, Spike took off his thick black glasses that in the future he would be famously know for, he took off his glasses to rub the sleep out of his eye's looking over to the left hand side of his desk seeing that his alarm clock he pushes the button on his clock to prevent it from going of.


Seeing how he's gonna have to be off to school by 8:30 Spike lifts himself from his desk and start's organizing his desk, putting the papers he would need for school in his bookbag and the things he didn't need back into his desk. Being done with that Spike walks over to his dresser to fish out his clothes he'll need for today, after that Spike got himself a towel and went to the bathroom to clean himself up for the day. Spike shaved the stubble he has on his face, he always liked having a clean shaven face and body one time Rainbow Dash tried to convince him to let his facial hair grow but he refused after shaving and brush his teeth Spike jumped into the shower let the hot water fall on his skinny frame for a minute or two before washing his hair and applying body wash. After washing himself clean Spike stopped the shower and put on some fresh clothes. Looking at himself in the mirror one of the few times you'll actually see Spike without his glasses, he was wearing a emerald green t-shirt that matched perfectly with his eyes and hair, he had on his dark purple hoodie that Twilight had gotten him for Christmas he also had on his silver watch that his mom had gotten him for his 14th birthday. He had on black jeans and black and white sneakers, his hair was messy but for some reason it suited him. Recently he started to have growths spurts while not as tall as he later would be he also wasn't that short anymore either. His body even though it was still skinny a trait that would follow him the rest of his life he started developing some muscle mostly and his chest and stomach he could see a lean six pack start coming in. Spike was always seen as cute but now by his female friends and classmates and to some of the older female body at he started to seem more handsome than cute. Taking one last look at himself in the mirror before nodding he put on his glasses and exited the bathroom.


Going back to his room Spike made sure to grab his phone and his wallet, he picked up his bookbag and took one last look around his room before leaving and closing the door. Spike made his way down stairs to the kitchen knowing when everybody would be a wake and when his parents left for work he'd figured that Twilight ain't yet made it down stairs and since it being only 8:20 his dad had already left for work so his mom should be in the kitchen. Making it down the stairs to the kitchen Spike saw he was right, only his mother was down stairs she was looking at something on her phone as well drinking a cup of coffee. Spike didn't drink coffee as much as most of the people in his life did but every once in awhile he would have a cup. It was at this point his mother noticed him.

"Morning honey".

Morning mom". Spike said as he he made his way over to sink to get him a glass of water

"So what do you plan on doing today?"
Velvet asked her son

"Nothing much probably just come on home after school I got a lot of studying to do".

"Oh yeah that test you gotta take Friday".

"Yeah the principal said if I do well on it I'll be graduating with this year's senior class".

"Well that's great honey, just don't make Twilight jealous she didn't graduate highschool till she was 18. Velvet chuckled.

"Yeah". Spike sighed

"So when you pass your test you'll be able to go to college early, do you have any idea on what you wanna be?"

"No mom and that's only if I pass, but no I ain't put to much thought into what I wanted to do yet. Something to were I can help people".

"Spencer you can do anything, anything at all you could be the president a firefighter or you can be a race car driver, the sky's the limit so why not shoot for the star's?"

Spike thought about what his mom said, she was really the only person who called him by his real name Spencer. But that's not what he was thinking about he was thinking about what he could be he doesn't want to be a firefighter or a race car driver he hated how loud they are and the president that one almost made him laugh. But before he could reply to his mom there door bell ring, Spike went to go answer the door and there stood Twilight's friends who we introduced in the first chapter of this story they hadn't change much they just looked younger.

"Hey Spike". Said Rainbow she was wearing a dark blue sports hoodie and black short also with blue sneakers.

"Hey guys". Spike said moving out of the way to them all in.

They all greeted Spike with a hello and good morning, as Spike was about to go back inside he looked down at his watch and saw that it was time for him to go.

"Dang it sorry girls ain't got time to chit chat I gotta go". Spike said.

But before Spike went out the door Velvet asked Spike if he was forgetting something, muttering a apology Spike went back to the kitchen and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and saying a I love you making all the girls in the living give a collective aww. Now knowing he didn't forget something Spike went out the door heading to school.