• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 753 Views, 1 Comments

President Spike Drake - DoctorDark



Spike Drake a shy quite sixteen year old boy. Who grows up to be The President of The United States.

  • ...
7
 1
 753

Mr. President

It was a cool day in late January, but it was a unusually busy in the city know as Washington D.C. the capital of The United States of America. The reason for it being so busy that day is because in one hour the country would have a new president, at 12:00 pm the president-elect would then become the president, speaking of which lets meet the soon to be president of the united states. In a nicely decorated room we see the man who will soon be the 51th president of the united states, he has messy green hair, with bright emerald eyes, he was 36 years old making him the youngest person to ever become the president. He's about 6 foot 1 he has a more lean build and is about 125 pounds with tan skin, he is wearing a black suit with a green and black tie he's also wearing a silver watch his mom got him for his 14th birthday, he also has thick black glasses that he is also a bit reluctant to wear. His sister's friend said that they weren't very presidential but he needs them to see, overall he is considered quite handsome.


Pretty funny considering he is only the second bachelor president, the first being the 15th president James Buchanan. But that didn't matter, now you may be wondering what is the name of the man who is getting ready to become the president of the most powerful country in the world. Well his name is Spencer (Spike) Alexander Drake and he is nervous as all hell, because of his shy and his intelligence but also his empathetic and sincere personality that insured a landslide victory. Being the first independent president since George Washington himself, winning 84.6 percent of the popular vote and 500 electoral votes. With the Democratic candidate winning 20 electoral votes and the Republican candidate got the other 18 electoral votes. Then a knock came at the door "It's open". Spike says to who ever was knocking at his door, the door opened to reveal his mother. Twilight Velvet Stanton Spike's adoptive mother but to Spike she was his real mom, Spike was adopted at the age of 4 by the Stanton family. They already had two children there oldest being a son but they also had a daughter being only 3 years older than Spike himself, they became best friends and for a couple of years they were each other's only friend. But Spike loved his family very much, it was his mom and his sister who convinced him at the tender age of 22 to run for mayor of there city and won, they also convinced him to run for governor of there state which he also won. So they definitely got his political career off the ground.

"Hey sweetie you ready for your big day, everybody is waiting for you in the lobby".

"Yeah mom I'm ready".

Velvet came to stand right beside him looking at Spike. As Spike was looking at himself in the mirror making sure he looked at presentable as he can, he was getting ready to go out in front of 100 to 200 thousand people and be watched on TV by millions of people.

"You look handsome".

"Thank you".

"I'm surprised that you didn't go with a purple tie, it was always your favorite color growing up".

"It is, Rarity picked it out she said that it brought out my eyes and my hair even more".

"Rarity, isn't she Twilight's friend who you had a crush on when you were younger".

"Mom come on".

"I'm just kidding".

"Good cause ain't she seeing that guy? Don't people call him thunder something?".

"I don't know, I don't keep up with who your sisters friends see".

Then another knock came from the door, the door opened and a secret service agent poked his head.

"The car will be ready in 5 minutes sir".

"Thank you we'll be down in a second".

"Well it looks like we need to go down so I can go down and make sure everybody else is ready".

"Okay Me and the president are riding in the same car to the inauguration".

"Okay love you sweetie".

"Love you to mom tell everybody I'll be down, I gotta make sure I got everything I need".

With that Velvet left the room leaving Spike alone in the room, Spike made sure he had everything he needed his phone his wallet and his black coat. Nodding to himself he cut the light off and shut the door to his hotel room.


Down stairs in the lobby Spike's friends and family are there waiting for him, they were talking amongst themselves Spike's parents Nicholas Stanton Velvet Stanton who we already met. His older brother Hunter who friends and family would sometimes call Shining Armor. That nickname came about when Spike Twilight (his sister and mom both share the same first name people just call his mom by her middle name) and Hunter when they were younger they play a game to were Spike was a magical dragon while Twilight is a princess that meant that Hunter was the knight in shining armor. His brother had a wife name Cadence and a 14 year old daughter name Flurry, Spike thanked god that his brother had a kid because he still remember when his mom kept on saying how much she wanted grandchildren so that kinda got her off of Spike's and Twilight's back's. Twilight Spike's sister who had a paler skin tone then Spike she was also shorter than Spike standing at 5'8 she had on a beautiful dark blue dress on, everybody was dressed more formally but Spike was really the only one who really needed to get dressed up after all. Twilight was currently talking with her 5 friends let's introduce them shall we?


First up Rarity Jones she was the beautiful fashion designer of the group with her purple hair that was perfectly curled at the ends, next up os Jacqueline Apple or as her friend's know her Applejack. Her family owned a very successful apple farm in the city were they grew up at she was I guess we can say the group's bodyguard she had smooth blonde hair the was usually put into a ponytail with a red rubber band but for today she had it down for today she was also know for being brutally honest. Next we have the athlete of the group Rainbow Dash as some would call or if you were her parents Rachel Dash, she was also the groups bodyguard she was also a very well know athlete. Rainbow Dash just like Spike had tan skin from being out in the sun a lot was rather slim and muscular she as rainbow colored hair. Next is Dianna Pie or Pinkie Pie she is the fun loving hyper active party girl of the group and also the shortest at only 5 foot 5 inches, She has hot pink hair and is currently talking up a storm. Next is the kind but shy Stephanie Flutters also know as Fluttershy. She is the person who Spike is closets with besides two other people, she has long bubble gum pink hair that covers one of her eyes she is a big animal lover she even owns a vet here in D.C, currently all are wearing a dark blue dress which was Rarity's idea.


As Spike was looking around the room at all his friends and family he saw Twilight and her friends, Talking about something he could tell that what they were talking about must have really been important or they were just really engrossed in there conversation.

"I can't believe Shy ain't passed out already from how many people are gonna be at this thing".

"This is Spike's big day. You all know I wouldn't miss it for the world".

Rainbow let out a small chuckle she looked to were Spike was standing talking to Shining Armor and his family, she couldn't help but let a small smile slip.

"Did you ever think that Spike, our Spike would become the president. I mean I always believed he could do anything but I just never thought this, hell it surprised me Twilight when you and your mom got him to run for mayor, then governor and now The President.

This time Applejack spoke up.

"It never surprised me, out of all of us he is the smartest".

"Yeah I always thought Spike might have become a doctor or something like that". Said Pinkie

"Well I'm for one is proud of Spikey Wikey".

"We all are Rarity, Spike has always wanted to help people. Spike is a caregiver, me and mom saw that he was thinking about going into politics. Spike just thought that he'd never be any good at it, he just needed that little extra push".

All the girls agreed, but they all looked at there friend and thought about how he rose to become to The President of The United States.