• Published 9th Mar 2021
  • 1,543 Views, 17 Comments

Nothing More, Right? - FireworksPOP



How did they get back together? I seriously love this ship, this is the story of how Flashimmer returned.

  • ...
8
 17
 1,543

Chapter 14

Friday...

Finally Friday. The dance was starting in fifteen minuets. Everyone was exited. Flash and Sunset talked in the halls between classes, and at the end of the day, went to their homes to change. An hour later everyone was back at the school. Sunset met up with Flash at the front and they shared a kiss, one of many that had been shared over the last few days during dates.

Sunset was wearing a cyan dress with light yellow trim, really a longer version of the cyan shirt she liked to wear, she left her hair the same as it was and wore her same jacket and actually, a pair of tennis shoes.

Flash just wore jeans and his white shirt and black jacket with a pair of blue tennis shoes. Neither of them really cared what they looked like during the dance, neither were big on fancy things. They laughed and talked as they walked through the doors, Vinyl Scratch was playing from the D.J. booth, everyone was dancing and laughing and eating from the snack table. Sunset saw Rarity looking over at her, probably because this was a dance and she was wearing tennis shoes and a jacket, and no make up what so ever, once, a few weeks ago, Rarity had asked Sunset why she has never used makeup, she had said she didn't 'get it'.

Rarity, had actually fainted. Yeah, that had been a fun day.

After literally two hours, the two bands finally finished there songs, and Flash and Sunset finally got to dance with each other, and, principal's Luna and Celesta had decided to play a mix of a bunch of songs from the 80's before the slow dance started. Flash had to drag Sunset onto the dance floor. She didn't exactly want to slow dance, which she told him she never has before.

"C'mon Sunset, you can't be any worse than Soarin and Dash are right now." He said, glancing over at the couple who where currently stepping on each other's feet constantly and falling over and over again.

"No, no no!" She looked around at everyone else who was dancing.

"It'll be fine Sunset, you used to walk on all fours in another world yet I'm clumsier than you on two feet." He said. "Please just come."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................." She fallowed him to the dance floor and Flash put one hand on her back and another on her shoulder. Sunset did the same to him and he guided her through each step. She sure stepped on his toes a few times but, no high heels like most girls liked to wear so, didn't hurt much at all.

Sunset looked into his eyes. "Flash I'm so sorry for how I was in the past."

Flash leaned in closer to her and kissed her deeply. "Don't be sorry, I love you Sunny love, we can forget the past and look to the future."

"I like the sound of that, yeah, look to the future, look forward to the good and forget the bad."

"I love you."

"I love you to."
If you want to stop reading here, that's fine, the next part is three years later as their future lives and blah blah.


3 years later....

Sunset cradled a small baby in her arms, a little girl, who Flash and Sunset had named Solana. Spanish for Sunshine, because Flash came from a Mexican heritage, and Sunset had come from a family who's names usually had to do with the sun, really the perfect name.

Flash took Solana from Sunset's arms and rocked his daughter while Sunset sat down on the couch with a large smile. Cheese Cake, Pinkie's daughter, was having a play date with Solana and played with blocks on top of a blanket layed down on the floor. Cheese Cake stood up and toddled over to the couch and pulled a cupcake out of her hair, something Pinkie had probably taught her. She offered it to Sunset. "Salolo cupcaky?"

"No thanks Cheese Cake, I... don't eat hair cupcakes."

She shrugged and stuffed it into her mouth, then sat back down on the blanket and yawned. She curled up and fell backward down on the blanket asleep. Flash smiled and put now sleeping Solana down on the blanket next to her friend. He sat down next to his wife and they hugged eachother.

"I love you, and our lives are finally perfect." Flash said.

"I love you to Flash, and are lives are finally perfect, well, except for the crazy monsters and stuff from Equestria we have to handle once a week."

"Eh, close enough, and we can finally be together, nothing here to stop us."

"No more thought's of 'Nothing more? right?'.

"Finally those thought's are out of our heads and we are together, for good."

"I love you, thanks for giving me a second chance."

"Hey, everyone deserves a second chance."

They both smiled and hugged again. There lives were perfect, and with every challange that came their way, they would face it together, and never be torn apart again.

Author's Note:

The End.

Comments ( 2 )

Despite this was a bit short with not many longs chapters I enjoyed it

And, that, was amazing... :raritywink:

Login or register to comment