• Published 9th Mar 2021
  • 1,543 Views, 17 Comments

Nothing More, Right? - FireworksPOP



How did they get back together? I seriously love this ship, this is the story of how Flashimmer returned.

  • ...
8
 17
 1,543

Chapter 12

February 9

Four days. Four days. Just four days. The song is ready, I might just be able to approach Sunset without going speechless and passing out. Flash sighed. "Well, maybe I can do this, it's the weekend, no worries, just relax." He sighed again and Scootaloo un-buckled her seat to climb into the front of the car.

"Okay, Flash, you need to chill out this weekend and not worry about that dance, you know that face you make when your really nervous?"

"Yeah?"

"You've been making it the whole ride."

"Okay, where here, see ya later Scoots, have a good time with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle." Scootaloo jumped out of her cousins car and waved as she walked away to the CMC's clubhouse. She ran back just a moment later. "Can you pick up my new shoes from the mall? I need some new ones, my old ones have holes in them."

"Sure Scoots, you have gym on Monday right? Judging by the time Iron Will was my coach, your gonna need them, your getting Spit Fire next year, she's better but expect a lot of shouting."

"Better than Mr. Will, thanks, bye Flash." She ran off again and Flash chuckled before driving away from Sweet Apple Acres and heading toward the Cantorlot mall.

It was the afternoon, the sun an hour or so away from setting. Scootaloo was having a sleepover with the CMC, and his parents were out of town, while his brother was somewhere off playing poker with his friends.

The sky was slowly becoming blue and red, with mixes of yellow and pink. A light was in the distance, a bright light, and, sirens? He drove down the road and toward the mall, while the sirens grew loader. What is that? He pulled up closer to the mall, a gasped. Half of it was on fire! Ambulances and Fire engines rushed people out and fire fighters ran to grab the hose.

He jumped out of the car, no more people were evacuating, every one was gathered at the front watching. Flash ran closer to the group. Sunset's boss, the owner of the sushi restaurant looked panicked, and began looking around and counting off employees in his head.

Flash ran over to him. "What happened?!"

"My sushi burns! Twenty seven employees work, only twenty six here! Sunset Shimmer is not here!"

"What?!"

"I can not find Sunset! She not here!"

"I'll get her, you find some place safe!" Flash ran past the fire fighters so fast they couldn't stop him. He ran through the main door. Sunset's job was to the left, the whole thing was burning!

"Sunset! Sunset where are you?!" He ran through the door of the restaurant. A wooden beam fell and landed in the middle of the floor. He herd coughing and gasps for air. "Sunset!" He glances to the right where Sunset was on the floor and covered in ash. She was coughing and trying to stand but fell to the ground again. Another wooden beam set on fire and began to fall in her direction. He ran and picked her up, just in time before the beam fell to the floor. Flash felt her body go limp. She was out and the air was getting worse.

Flash rushed out the door just before the whole restaurant collapsed. "Your okay, I got you Sunset." He ran, faster, the air became thicker and harder to breath as he ran. Sunset coughed again and opened her eyes just for a second before passing out again.

"Someone, HELP!" Flash rushed out the entrance, and a firefighter and a nurse lead them to an ambulance, putting Sunset on a stretcher and seating Flash in the back next to her, then it drove off. "Your going to be okay Sunset, your going to be okay, please, your going to be okay."


Febuary 12: Tuesday, Monday was a teacher work day, so it is Tuesday.

"Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity, please report to the principals office."

"What did I do this time?" Rainbow looked up at the speaker. "I don't remember pulling any pranks this week."

"Well, lets get goin' " Applejack put her book back into her locker before walking down the hall fallowed by the rest of the Rainbooms.

"Come in girls." Luna's voice sounded worried through the door after they knocked. Why was she worried? They all walked in. "Please take a seat."

"What's wrong Principal Celestia?" Twilight said after sitting down.

"Girls, are you aware that the mall burned down on Sunday?"

"Yes ma'am." Twilight looked around at her friends who all nodded.

"And were you aware that Sunset Shimmer was doing a shift at her job that day?"

Rainbow looked around nervously before looking back at the two sisters. "She told us she had the day off."

"Girls, Sunset was there when the fire started."

"Wait, what?"

"I will tell you the truth girls, Sunset was on a shift at the sushi restaurant when the fire started, and, was the last one to get out."

"So, she's okay?"

"No, not even close, you girls owe Flash a thank you."

"Why? What happened, OH SHIT IS SUNSET DEAD!?!"

"No, and please don't swear, Sunset got stuck inside, and Flash managed to get her out just before it collapsed, all of you are excused from school, and on your way to the Red Berry ER, you need to go get Ray, but I was informed by Sunset on Friday that Sunburst was in Equestria until tomorrow, and you all need to leave at once to get to Red Berry."

All of them said thank you and good bye before rushing out of the school in a panic. "WE NEED TO GET THERE, FAST!"


Flash took Sunset's hand as he saw her eyes slowly open. "W-what happened?"

"Oh Sunset your okay! Sort off." He let go of her hand and looked into her eyes.

"F-Flash? W-what's going on?"

"There was a fire, and you were hurt." He told her the whole story. Sunset met his gaze when he finished. She placed both her hands on either side of his face and pulled him closer and placed a kiss on his lips. He eased into it, stroking her hair with one hand while placing the other on the left side of her face. Sunset broke the kiss.

"Flash I love you!"

"I love you Sunset Shimmer! I'v loved you since we met! I never stopped loving you! Your my sunny love and I could never stop loving you!" He pulled her closer for another kiss, deep and sweet.

Sunset moaned through the kiss, and when it ended she spoke again. "I love you to! Oh Flash I love you! I missed you and I wanted you back since we broke up!"

"I love you Sunset Shimmer, and that can never change, I kept your locket and all our songs."

"I love you Flash Sentry, and I missed you more than anything." They pulled in for another kiss just before the Rainbooms and Ray rushed into the room.

"SUNSET ARE YOU OKAY!?!" They all asked before noticing she and Flash were still in the middle of a long kiss.

"Oh my jeezies! I told you not to do anything like this until the dance! My plan is ruined!" Pinkie exclaimed.

The two pulled away from each other. "What plan?" Sunset said as she stayed gazing into Flash's eyes.

"I don't know, Pinkie just started talking about it before our last band practice, I have no idea what it was about." He still didn't break the gaze in her eyes.

Pinkie crossed her arms and Rarity and Twilight fallowed.

"I had planed a bunch of stuff that would lead up to the dance and got Twilight and Rarity in on the whole plan, I made a whole thing that would happen and during the dance you two would get back together."

"Well Pinkie, we still ended up together." Sunset said. "Youch! I just noticed the burns!" She indeed had multiple burns and blisters down her arms and a large scar down her neck, she also had burns up her back. "OW!"

Ray rushed over to her. "Why did this have to happen?! How did that fire even start?!"

Flash shook his head. "The investigators said it was caused by some faulty wiring."

"But I had news to tell you and I thought it would be under much better circumstances!"

"What did you want to tell me, Ray?"

"Amethyst is with an egg!"

Sunset had a puzzled expression on her face. "You two must have had a fun night."

"Hmm, yeah, but her name is going to be Golden Heart."

Sunset chuckled. "Well Sunday sure became a crazy love fest."

Flash tilted his head. "Sunday? It's Tuesday."

Author's Note:

I honestly don't know if I need to add another tag for something but tell me if I need to or if I made any errors. Thanks for reading and the next chapter will be out soon!