• Published 9th Mar 2021
  • 1,543 Views, 17 Comments

Nothing More, Right? - FireworksPOP



How did they get back together? I seriously love this ship, this is the story of how Flashimmer returned.

  • ...
8
 17
 1,543

Chapter 13

Three hours later after just a lot of conversation and what not.

Sunset got out of her bed and stood up. She walked over to the other side of the room and picked up her phone from the table, which had been in her pocket when the whole fire thing started. "How are you walking? The doctor said you wouldn't be able to for a week!" Flash said.

"From Equestria, remember? Has it's perks." She sat back down on the bed. "Any one know of what has become of the mall? More specifically, my job?"

Twilight took her phone out of her purse. "The investigators found a lot of faulty wiring in that sports shop were Rainbow works, and don't worry Fluttershy, all the animals got out, including the fish, somehow, any way, half the mall burned down and the buisnesses are moving to other places until it is re-built."

"And how many people were hurt?"

"One, you, everyone else got out in time."

"Figures, always the one most targeted for bad things to happen, lets see, the Fall Formal, if Twilight hadn't gotten that crown off my head for an extra five minuets I would have died, Anon-a-Miss, every one hated me and Curly Winds beat me up, the time Wallflower found that stupid memory stone, the other time I went to visit Twilight and a griffon crashed into me, and a million other things I'm not even gonna bother to list."

"You know I was freaking out about talking to you."

"Did you write a sappy love song that is also really sad cause you used to do that all the time." Sunset giggled.

"I... did. I was writing it for you, and unrelated, you know who Vincent is? Pinkie said something about a voice actor?"

"I don't know, Pinkie keeps on mentioning a girl named Rebecca around me and says stuff like 'voice actor'.

"Have NONE of you been paying attention?!" Pinkie exclaimed. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "How come no one here listens to common sense?"

Twilight laughed then put away her phone. "Pinkie, your the exact opposite of common sense."


An hour later, Sunset got to leave, and the doctor was still trying to figure out why she had healed so fast. Her arms were still slightly burned, making them just a bit darker in color. Sunset was walking with Flash while her friends went back to the school, Flash had called principal and she had let him skip classes for the day after explaining, exactly what had happened, and she said she had suspected him the whole time. They walked through the park, happily chatting, a few people who had witnessed there break up were on afternoon walks, and stoped to watch them for a moment before walking away with confused looks. Ray happily soared through the clouds, out of sight.

"So, you know that dance on Friday?" Flash asked with a nervous tone in his voice.

"Yeah, the Valentines day dance, Pinkie already decorate the auditorium?"

"Yeah, she did, and I was wondering, if you, maybe, might want.....to go with me?"

"Oh Flash, you know that's a yes, I wouldn't say yes to anyone else."

"So, me, over what? Half the boys in the school who have asked you?"

"Hey Ray! How many times have other boys asked me to the dance?" She called up. Ray flew down and hummed for a moment before counting with his talons.

"About one hundred and thirty three if you count this time."

Flash laughed. "Okay, I get it, you get annoyed?"

"Oh defiantly, you know how many times I felt like punching Curly Winds? He wouldn't stop bothering me about going to the dance with him."

"Curly Winds? I hate that guy, he's always really rude, and a know it all. I'v had to deal with him in my same class for the past four years."

"Ha! I wondered why you always looked annoyed when he showed up!"

"Haha, very funny Sunny."

"And now your rhyming!" Sunset laughed again. "And you haven't called me that, in what? a year and a half?"

"Almost, we broke up in March."

"March, yeah, that's it, I was a little bitch at that point."

"Oh quit it, none of that stuff at school ever fallowed us out side of CHS and you know it."

"Whatever."

They talked and went to get ice cream during the rest of the afternoon, wow things were moving pretty fast but Flash kinda liked it.

Author's Note:

unrealated topic, in friendship games, principal Cinch is black mailing Twilight, isn't it a kids show? And, did anyone else see princess Twilight hop through the portal at the end and get like, really confused? and when she says 'time travel loop' was she talking about the thing with Starlight? If so, doesn't that mean these things were going on at the exact same time? And why is Sunset never mentioned in any MLP episode's?