• Published 9th Mar 2021
  • 1,543 Views, 17 Comments

Nothing More, Right? - FireworksPOP



How did they get back together? I seriously love this ship, this is the story of how Flashimmer returned.

  • ...
8
 17
 1,543

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

So, in one chapter I said the day it was when Flash looked at the calendar, so I changed it to help make this chapter make sense, this takes place on February 7. Also, I think I need to add a comedy tag.

Everyone sat in chairs at the table in the band room eating their food. Rainbow began to laugh, hard. “And guess what happened when she went to Sweet Apple Acres? Applejack went to feed Missy, and Sunset had a panic attack and passed out!”

No one laughed except for Pinkie, who thought anything was funny. “Ooooo...guess what Sunset keeps in her book bag everyday at school!” She hugged gummy. “What’s blue and soft with-” Twilight flicked her finger at Pinkie’s ear. “OOOWW! What was that for?!”

“You know very well what that was for.”

Flash knew what they were talking about, and what the rest of Pinkie’s question was, What’s blue and soft with stars all over? Blueberry, that what. He knew Sunset carried around a small bear in her bag and slept with it every night, which while they dated thought was adorable, and he still kinda did. He had found out when Sunset had been digging through her bag while on a date because she couldn’t find a pencil, then the teddy bear she had named Blueberry fell out. At first, she had been more embarrassed than anything, but he had told her he thought it was cute.

Then Sunset had told him it was a gift from her father, and how she and her brother used to play together, skipping anything that involved pony’s or magic. Thinking back on it, it was pretty vague. Up until the fall formal, before he knew Equestria existed, he honestly thought something had happened to her parents and brother, and know that he knew they were probably still alive, he found himself wondering who they were.

Twilight took a bite of her pizza. “Remember when Starlight came here?”

“Oh do I remember? Girl wouldn’t stop talking about some guy she knew when she was a kid! Never mentioned his name though.” Sunset said.

Pinkie Pie hummed. “She talked about that guy all the time. I’m surprised I stayed awake while she described all the spells they did, remember Brawly, didn't you make friends with her?”

“Yhea, but she has a serious crush on whoever is on the other side of that portal.”

“There’s another you on the other side of that portal.” Flash reminded him. “You need to be more specific, that’s why you got an D on your science paper.”

“Another me? Impossible.”

“Oh yhea? This is a picture I took with Twilight a - not you Twi, other you - in her world when I was visiting a few months ago, it was taken at town square.” She took a photo out of her back pack. “Look at one of the ponies in the corner.” She laid it down in the middle of the table.

“What the HECK?!” He grabbed it and looked at the corner where there was another him talking to strangely, other Flash.

“Oh, and palace guard Flash was visiting from the Crystal Empire.”

“Excuse me, did you say palace guard?” Brawly snickered and handed the photo back to Sunset.

“Why else would he be wearing that helmet?” She put it back in her bag. “I once saw him and Twilight flirting with each other while he was guarding a library.

“Why would they need someone to guard a library?” Rainbow looked over at Flash who was laughing along with everyone.

“She said something about the captain of the royal guard not wanting them around each other or whatever.”

“That’s stupid.” Twilight rolled he eyes.

“The captain is your brother’s counter part, and Cadence's husband, and has a daughter.”

“WHAT!?! “If that’s true it’s going to be true in this world as well, and if it doesn't happen, the space time continuum could be ripped apart! It’s a wonder it hasn’t already with you and your counter part here!”

“But it hasn’t, has it, and need I remind you, you the one who tore rips through space and time, and Starswirl is the one who created the portal.” Sunset smirked.

“Oh, right. Timber said the whole giant purple demon thing was a good story.”

Brawly chimed in. “I still am pretty sure I almost died both times that has happened.” Flash wanted to punch him.

“Eh, really I would also have died if Twilight hadn’t gotten that stupid crown of my head.” Everyone looked over at her.”Twilight made me read all the books in the restricted section of the library when Wallflower Blush erased everyone’s memories.” Twilight’s eyes brightened. “If you wan’t to go, Celestia is going to cast a spell on you to make sure your not Chrysalis seaking revenge.”

“Who’s that?”

“Used to be the leader of the changelings before Thorax helped all of them reform and what not, she’s been out there ever since.”

“Wow, if she find’s her way here,”

“She can’t, she would have to get past Twilight, other Flash, Ray, -”

“Ray?” Applejack tilted her head. “How is a tiny gecko..”

“Yhea, forgot, Ray turned into this fire breathing talking dragon when I bring him there, Spike and Ember are showing him around Equestria this week.”

“How big is he?” Ringo asked.

“A bit bigger than Spike, so about right between him and Ember.”

Ringo looked over at Flash. “You think your dog is a giant dragon on the other side to?”

“I don’t know. Banana is pretty calm.”

“Dude, how can you say that when it dragged your dad across the park like it was nothing?”

“Well he’s...”

“He’s smaller than dog Spike!”

“Okay, fine he’s a crazy free spirited dog with to a ton of energy.”

“Finally you agree, I-”

A blue haired teen with light blue skin ran into the room out of breath. “Hey Crash, I was hold on.” Sorin took a deep breath. “Some guy just fell out of the statue and is currently screaming his head off.”

Sunset rolled her eyes. “If it’s that easy then I was wrong, Twi, we need to think up a way better to watch that portal.” She stood up. “I’ll handle it.” Sunset fallowed Sorin down the hall way and to the front door.

“Okay.” She pushed through the doors and looked strait at the statue. “You can come out know, no one’s gonna hurt you, we can get you back to Equestria.”

A teenage boy about the same age as Sunset with red hair and a white stripe down the middle of his forehead with a pair of silver framed glasses peeked out from behind the portal. “SUNSET?!”

“SUNBURST?!”

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

“I WAS ABOUT TO ASK THE SAME THING!”

“Am I supposed to know what’s going on?” Sorin just looked confused.

Sunburst tried to copy the way Sunset was standing and managed to get up on two feet. “I haven’t seen you in years, hey were’s Blueberry?”

“I feel like that is really irellivent to the topic.”

“You didn’t loose it did you?!”

“No! It’s in my bag! C’mon! My friends are going to be so exited to meet you!”

“Your friends? Have you been living here?”

“Since I was around thirteen. I have a lot to tell you about!” She grabbed his hand and the trio walked back to the band room.

“Hey Sunset! Is that a new friend?” Pinkie jumped up and shook his hand so fast he got dizzy.

“Pinkie Pie?!”

“Yep! Are you a wizard or something?”

“Guys, meet my twin brother, Sunburst!” Sunset hugged him.

Everyone dropped there food onto there plates and there eyes went wide. “Twin?!”

“Yep! Hey Sunburst, is mom still a control freak who hates me for not going along with her *air quotes* life plan?”

“I think I fixed that, still not entirely sure, I mean about the control freak part, I still think she wouldn’t be to happy if you came back.”

“And dad?”

“Last I saw him he was coming home after another failed attempt to get to Celestia and find out were you were.”

“Eh, of course.”

“Hey Sunset?”

“Yeah?”

“What’s up with your grammar? You keep saying stuff like everyone instead of everypony.”


After they had finished explaining everything to Sunburst, Sunset took out her journal to write to Twilight.

Hey Twilight, so, do you know Sunburst?

Oh, hey Sunset! Yhea I know Sunburst, why?

He’s my brother, and he’s here! He want’s to stay a little while, can he? Please Please Please!

He’s your brother?! Of course he can stay for a while! You two need to catch up!

Thank you Twilight!

Sunset shut her book. “Looks like you can stay for a little while!”

“Yes! Thank Celestia!”

“I still feel weird when you say that, that’s our principal’s name.”

“Oh, thank the cake!” Everyone started to laugh. “I picked it up from Pinkie and Starlight, and the rest of Equestria.”

“You guys should hear some of the sayings they have there! there’s one that our dad used to use, -”

“What in the rainbow cupcake doodle will I do with you two?” They said together.

“Oooo... tell me more.” Pinkie tapped her fingers together with an evil smile on her face.

“I’m guessing you want to know what the best dessert’s are there?” Sunset smirked.

“Yep!”

“They have a triple chocolate fudge brownie rolled in chocolate sauce and frozen wrapped with crispy treats and cake, then covered in more chocolate with a scoop of ice cream on top. No one but other Pinkie has ever been able to eat the whole thing herself.” Sunburst looked over at Sunset. “I think I maybe shouldn't have told her about that one.”

Pinkie was writing down notes on how to make the dessert. “I shall beat the record! I will eat two of them!”

“Pinkie, that’s not healthy.” Twilight frowned.

Sunset laughed. “Have you met Pinkie? She could eat ten of those things with out any side effect’s!”

Flash smiled. He had never seen Sunset that happy. He wanted to tell her he felt like he wanted to be more than friends, about all the songs and the locket he had saved, about everything. But instead, “I think we should start practice.” And everyone agreed, and as they finished, Sunburst hugged his sister again for the amazing show.