• Published 17th Feb 2021
  • 4,053 Views, 20 Comments

paternity roulette - ClopKing69

  • ...
28
 20
 4,053
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Now that i read what all you have in this story. I firmly believe the "Dark" tag is necessary. After that exchange with Rarity if i was femanon i would've nope'd out of SCC and apologized to Pinkie for leaving the party because Rarity creeped me out. Heck after finding out there would be more ponies than Pinkie and the CMC at this party and if i were her with her anxiety i'd say "Sorry Pinkie i'm not going to your party as I don't know or trust your friends minus Fluttershy as much as you do. Also I don't want to be around Twilight because she asks inappropriate and uncomfortable question about me or my Sexuality." and if this takes place after Twilight was aware of the EQG universe i'd add "besides if Twilight is so keen to learn about human sexuality or the female human body she should go talk with Sunset Shimmer and learn what she wants from her pony turned human friend." Then i'd add "If you are truly my friend Pinkie you will accept my No and not try to convince or force me to go to this party." Then i close the door and go on with the rest of the evening in peace and Quiet. Let's see what you do.

Betrayal and trickery, no matter how small is one of the fastest ways to lose someone's trust.
They might think it's for her own best but I think the person herself knows better what she needs.

10711773
I agree with you too a dark tag should be added

Is this story going to continue?

Login or register to comment