• Published 4th Feb 2022
  • 740 Views, 5 Comments

Kirby Star Allies: Friend Hearts are Magic (REMASTERED) - The Kelduo



After a magical mishap, three Star Allies are teleported into Equestria.

  • ...
1
 5
 740

Epilogue: The Adventure Is Far From Over...

A familiar dark–colored space station came into view as I sailed stop my trusty Warp Star. I flew towards the platform at the very end of the station, which was home to the altar where we first met Hyness.

As I approached, I saw that there was a small crowd that had gathered. They were just getting up from watching what looked like a television set, and they looked my way.

I quickly recognized them as my friends from across the Multiverse, most of whom were originally introduced to each other thanks to the Hands inviting them to the Smash Bros tournament that takes place every few years.

Out of all of the group that had been watching TV, the people from the universes united by Master Hand were as follows: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Paper Mario from the Mushroom Kingdom; Meta Knight, Bandana Waddle Dee, and King Dedede from my home planet Pop Star; Sonic and Tails from Mobius; and Keldeo, Meloetta, and my Lucario friend from the Pokemon world.

The last few people were from a universe that hasn't had a person called to join Smash. They were Pummel Fist and Heart Fist, a son and mother respectively who gained the ability to transform into Pokemon after a special potion was used on them (they chose to be Machop most of the time, like they were now); Roborygon; Helix, a super smart scientist who also used a potion to become a Pokemon (he was the Shiny form of Decidueye, basically an archer owl; most have green hoods and light brown wings, but Shiny ones like Helix have dark teal hoods and black wings)...

...And Discord, who was using a camcorder to record me flying their way.

After I landed, I asked, "Poyo? Poyo poyo? (Discord? What're you doing here?)"

Camcorder still rolling, Discord replied, "Twilight wanted me to show her and her friends how you were doing in real time, so I'm currently transmitting this footage to her live!"

"Poyo! (Sounds great!)" I turned to my friends to see what they had to say.

Lucario's eyes glowed yellow as he looked at me, but he quickly turned away and covered his eyes. "Ack! My apologies, Kirby... Your aura... It's gotten much, much brighter. When I read your aura just now, it was like looking at the sun, except it was blue and not yellow. The unleashing of your inner positivity demigod must have caused your aura to become blindingly radiant!"

"Poyo... Poyo poyo poyo, poyo poyo poyo poyo. (Sorry... My aura should die down when I return to my normal form, but I can't do that just yet because I still need to put an end to this for good.)"

Helix walked up to me. "Kirby, I think you just became our most valuable teammate. Now that you've discovered your true potential, you're an overpowered Jack-of-all-trades who will stop at nothing to protect the Multiverse!"

I smiled, but I shook my head. "Poyo, poyo poyo poyo. Poyo, poyo... (Thank you, but we all know that I will stop for some things. Curse you, food...)"

Keldeo nervously smiled. "You know, if I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm actually really jealous that you got to go to Equestria. The ponies over there are so fun and colorful, in both senses of the term! Sometimes I just wish I could escape from the plain old Pokemon world and hop into the world that's home to such an amazing variety of ponies..."

"Poyo poyo poyo poyo? (Then how about I take you there after this gets over with?)"

"That'd be great, thanks."

Meta Knight began to approach me, but King Dedede knocked him away and ran up to me. "Speaking of that Equestria place, Kirby, I really need ya to do something for me once we're done with all this! If you go back there, please, please tell that nightmare horsey not to beat me up again! I'll do anything to make it up for her, anything!"

"Poyo, poyo poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo, poyo poyo, poyo poyo. (Guess what, she actually wants to apologize to you. She's the royal sister more prone to battle, so that's why she chose to kick your butt, and she's sorry for doing that to you.)"

"Really? Whew!" Dedede wiped some sweat off his forehead. "Thank goodness, I didn't wanna get my butt handed to me again! Now that I don't have to worry about that, I can focus on the guy who started all this mess..."

Meta Knight got up and shook his head. "But the NESP isn't here anymore. He left for the Ability Planet southeast of here because he became bored of waiting for the battle."

"I ain't talking about that guy, MK..." King Dedede raced over to Hyness, who was still unconscious. "I'm talking about YOU! You're the freak who made that dark little heart possess me and some of Kirby's buddies, and you also made NESP teleport you and the Star Allies to that pony place where Kirby met the night horsey who whooped me real good! And now..." He swing his hammer back like a golf club. "...I'm gonna make you pay for causing all that!"

"No, wait!" Tails warned. "Hitting Hyness in that direction will likely send him—"

POW!

"...towards the Jamba Heart."

As Tails predicted, Hyness was launched straight into the Jamba Heart. But what happened next was very surprising: when he made contact, a dark cloud came from him and merged the two together.

"Incredible..." Lucario exclaimed. "The vast amount of darkness and negativity within Hyness is fusing with that of the Dark God..."

The area around the dark cloud shook and distorted, before collapsing into itself and forming a vortex that consumed Hyness and the Jamba Heart.

"And it opened an unstable rift between the Dream Universe and the other dimension where Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee battled Magolor!" Helix gasped.

Everyone glared at King Dedede, before Discord made two slices of bread stick themselves to the sides of the king's head. "WHAT ARE YOU?!" Discord yelled.

"...An idiot sandwich," Dedede sighed. He got a bunch of surprised looks. "What? I love watching cooking shows."

We returned to watching the vortex for several seconds.

Then, with a deadpan expression on my face, I said, "Poyo... poyo poyo poyo, poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo? (Let me guess... We're gonna have to leap into that portal and go on another, tougher adventure where we will have to use all of our abilities to make it through?)"

Pummel Fist nodded. "Seems like it."

"Poyo poyo, poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo? (And at the end, we'll have to battle a super tough boss before we can take on the Dark God himself?)"

Sonic nodded. "Nothing we can't handle together."

"Poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo? (Will there be a familiar face beforehand that we will have to battle either as a test or because they're corrupted?)"

An orange butterfly fluttered our way. One that I remember seeing every once in a while throughout my life on Pop Star. Then, a pink portal opened above it. From the portal came a magenta crystal that contained a certain pink swordsman with a white mask and wings, and holding a lance in its hand.

The butterfly landed on the crystal... and absorbed it and the knight within.

"T–That's no ordinary butterfly, is it...?" Bandana Dee asked.

The butterfly was covered by a bright orange light, and when the light went away, the butterfly was replaced by a black and red swordsman with butterfly wings and a flashy red sword.

A deep voice echoed in our minds, as if the swordsman was speaking through telepathy: This universe is in grave danger of being reduced to nothing by the hands of the Dark God... Face me and this vessel I have possessed in combat, all you who intend to challenge the destroyer of worlds. I, Morpho Knight, will be the final test before you proceed to challenge him... The result of our battle will not only determine the likelihood of your victory over Void Termina, or whether you are ready, but will also increase your chances of succeeding by giving you the experience you need... He pointed his sword at me. Although you may have awoken your inner god, Son of the Void, that alone will not assure victory. Only by unleashing your full might alongside your allies will you be able to quell the wrath of the Dark God. Will you accept my challenge... or sit back and allow the Dark God to lay waste to this universe?

Like we're gonna let the latter happen.

I used my new powers to connect the minds and hearts of my friends. We could know each other's thoughts and anticipate each other's actions.

A Sword appeared in my hand, and my friends readied their own weapons for battle.

"...Poyo. En garde! (...Bring it on. En garde!)"

Author's Note:

Yep, in my stories before this one, Super Smash Brothers is canon. My theory for it is that whenever someone from a certain universe is invited to participate in the Smash Bros tournament, their home universe gets connected to this place called the Smash Bros Sanctuary, where fighters can relax or prepare for their next battle. So basically, the Smash Bros Sanctuary is a sort of hub that's connected to all of the universes that have at least one resident in Smash. Anyone from the connected universes may visit the sanctuary and other connected universes, even if they're not fighters.

Additionally, fighters are given special permission by Master Hand to freely visit other universes (unless they were already able to, such as fighters who can create portals through space and time), even ones not connected to the Smash Bros Sanctuary. That's why, for instance, Donkey Kong is a secret contender in Punch-Out Wii.

And yes, the gang is about to begin the Heroes In Another Dimension adventure. I won't cover it in my possible but very unlikely remaster of Guest Star Kelduo: Justice From Afar, though; it'd be much too long, and won't have anything to do with MLP.

Now that I've published this remaster of Kirby Star Allies: Friend Hearts Are Magic, I need time to replenish my creativity. Writing this took a lot of time, work, and inspiration. That's why I'm going to take a break from working on my stories, including Helix and Hooves: Trainers of the Future, hence why it's on hiatus. My break will end when the new Kirby game comes out, because I'm definitely going to make a story about it.

So get yourselves hyped up for A New Generation in the Forgotten Land, starring Kirby and a pony eager to ignite Kirby's passion for G5!:pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 3 )

The improvement can easily be seen between this story and the original! That was really great!

11143744
Glad you liked it. I didn't care for how the original turned out, so I felt I had to make a better version of it. And I'm very happy with how it turned out. I got to give Kirby character development, and it didn't feel right to leave out the fact that Kirby was the incarnation of positivity and the offspring of Void.

I hope you look forward to the upcoming Kirby story! Even though he may have discovered his full potential as an up-and-coming god, that won't exactly make the next adventure a breeze. I like to think that Kirby only gets really serious when he's fighting dangerous bad guys like final bosses. So during most of the adventure, he'll rely mainly on his usual skills and Copy Abilities than his new powers as a future god. But when he faces off against a very strong enemy or if one of his friends is in danger...:pinkiecrazy:

11143791

But when he faces off against a very strong enemy or if one of his friends is in danger...

They're gonna have a bad time.

Login or register to comment