• Published 4th Feb 2022
  • 740 Views, 5 Comments

Kirby Star Allies: Friend Hearts are Magic (REMASTERED) - The Kelduo



After a magical mishap, three Star Allies are teleported into Equestria.

  • ...
1
 5
 740

Chapter 1: Another Planet? (Kirby)

“...hush, everyone, I think it’s waking up.”

I can take a fall like a champ, but I must’ve been pretty worn-out after going all the way to the Divine Terminus and beating up that electric mage girl, because I was out cold when I landed. “Mnh…” I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt like I just woke up from a dream… Huh, maybe that was all just a dream. I probably just dreamed all that about my adventure with those Friend Hearts and that space station.

But I remembered that I fell asleep against a tree. I didn’t feel a tree behind me, so that must not have been a dream. Which meant that I really did take a nasty fall. “...Poyo?” And that I still needed to defeat that wizard guy. There was something I needed to figure out before doing anything, though… Where was I?

To answer that question, I got up and took a look around. I was in a green field of some sort, kind of like Green Greens. I always loved just having fun and relaxing in Green Greens, although Whispy Woods would challenge me to a battle from time to time. Not that I have any problems with the occasional battle. It keeps my fighting skills sharp in case King Dedede wants to challenge me again.

“Dude, aren’t you gonna pay us any attention?”

“Poy?” I turned around, and I just couldn’t look away. Before my very eyes were seven creatures I had never seen before on my home planet: six cute-looking equines and a young purple dragon. They looked kind and friendly, although I knew from experience that looks can be deceiving sometimes. But I chose to look past that and just greeted them with a smile and a wave. “Hi!”

The yellow one with wings and a pink mane squealed with joy. “Oh my gosh, you’re such an adorable little creature!” She galloped over and squeezed me tight. I didn’t mind, though, because getting squeezed doesn’t hurt me too much. But getting squashed flat? Yeah, that hurts. "I sure hope that fall didn't hurt you too badly. Want me to take you to my place? You can get to know some of my animal friends."

“Hold on, Fluttershy!” the purple one with a horn and wings said. “It could be a dangerous creature. We have no idea what it is! We should at least learn something about it before trying to approach it.”

The orange one with a cowboy hat replied, “Well then, why don’t ya try asking it stuff? Research is what ya do best, after all. Plus, it already proved that it can talk by saying hi.”

“Good idea, Applejack.” Suddenly, a purple aura surrounded me and made me float. “Okay, little guy, you’re coming with me and Spike,” the purple one said as she trotted off with the dragon, the purple aura carrying me along.

“Wait!” the pink one tried to catch up. “What’re we gonna do?”

The purple one looked back at the others with a smile. “You can continue your picnic without me. If things go well, I should be back in a couple of minutes.”

“And if things go bad?” the blue one with a rainbow mane asked.

“...That shouldn’t happen.”

“If you insist, Twilight.” The white one with a horn and a purple mane used her magic to pick up a sandwich. At first I was confused because they didn’t look like meat-eaters, but I realized sandwiches don’t have to have meat. “Now, where were we?”