• Published 17th Nov 2020
  • 4,406 Views, 919 Comments

Worlds Apart: The Chosen of the Prognosticus - GMBlackjack



A Void appears, threatening to destroy all worlds. Twilight is chosen to travel the multiverse and save it from an untimely demise. A reimagining of Super Paper Mario with ponies and a few twists. Each world is a different crossover. Complete!

  • ...
6
 919
 4,406

PreviousChapters Next
[Chapter 1] An Earthen Journey

The sun rose, casting the rays of morning upon a particular building. The well-tiled orange-gold roof matched the light of the new day well while the forest green walls gave a sense of homeliness to the establishment. A simple public fountain with a large rock in the middle stood in front of the establishment’s entrance, providing a welcome scenery for those who lived in the big city. Two round windows dominated the front, giving the structure the appearance of eyes. Inside, there were many wooden tables used to serve patrons, though they sat abandoned at this early hour. Along the floor, a large green rug with golden depictions of lung dragons ran between the two rows of tables, up to the counter. At the counter, already the beautiful smell of tea was wafting from the kitchen, the most popular brews being cooked ahead of time so the early arrivals could be served immediately.

Behind this counter, at the back of the main area, a red double door manifested.

It swung inward, allowing a purple alicorn and rainbow butterfly to walk right in.

Author's Note:

Told you sometimes you'd get more than one chapter.

Part of the fun of this story is going to be showing these short intro descriptions, and then asking the readers to guess what the world is. So, go on, guess!

Except those who already read ahead. That would be cheating.

Most of the Ch1 drafts are available on the discord.

-GM, master of 1.

PreviousChapters Next