• Published 17th Nov 2020
  • 4,405 Views, 919 Comments

Worlds Apart: The Chosen of the Prognosticus - GMBlackjack



A Void appears, threatening to destroy all worlds. Twilight is chosen to travel the multiverse and save it from an untimely demise. A reimagining of Super Paper Mario with ponies and a few twists. Each world is a different crossover. Complete!

  • ...
6
 919
 4,405

PreviousChapters Next
[Chapter ?] In the Shadow of Time

The sky was a brilliant blue and devoid of any sign of the Void that plagued so many distant worlds. White, fluffy clouds drifted lazily across the sun, while the world’s dual moons rested close to each other, currently as crescents. The silver moon shone down on the world with a calm peace, while the red moon seemed malevolent—if distant and unimportant at the given moment.

Somewhere in this world, there was a deep, dark forest filled with all sorts of nasty creatures. Some unholy mutants of flesh and magic that had no right existing, while others were the sort of gigantic monsters that were completely natural. However, all of these nasty entities were relatively far from a small clearing in the midst of the wood.

In the center of this clearing, a shadowy woman lay, unconscious, her pink hat sitting a short distance to the side. Her hair was a disheveled mess filled with twigs and leaves and dirt, but for some reason she was smiling in her uncomfortable position.

Right next to her, embedded in the ground, was a heart-shaped stone.

With a groan, Vivian sat up and yawned, feeling well-rested and ready to take on the day.

Then she realized she had no idea where she was.

Author's Note:

Hmm, I wonder where we are... who's got a guess?

-GM, master of minks.

PreviousChapters Next