• Published 17th Nov 2020
  • 4,393 Views, 919 Comments

Worlds Apart: The Chosen of the Prognosticus - GMBlackjack



A Void appears, threatening to destroy all worlds. Twilight is chosen to travel the multiverse and save it from an untimely demise. A reimagining of Super Paper Mario with ponies and a few twists. Each world is a different crossover. Complete!

  • ...
6
 919
 4,393

Chapters Next
[Intro] Prognosticus

Gently, the woman twisted her fingers around the pen before twirling it in the air, contemplating how to begin.

When she set the ink to the page, the flowing motions of her hand did not stop for hours.

Today, I will tell you the story of the lost book of prophecies. It was a mysterious tome full of stories of future events. Naturally, it was highly sought after, for few and far between are those who do not wish to glimpse their future. However, no one, after obtaining this amazing artifact, ever found happiness. The reason? It held frightful secrets not meant for their eyes.

This book came to be called the Dark Prognosticus and was sealed away.

What you see before you is the tale of that forgotten book’s last owner. It is a tale of love in all its forms...

Chapters Next