• Published 24th Jan 2020
  • 3,801 Views, 104 Comments

Lady No Longer - KingdaKa



Cadance isn't getting any younger. And though a professional career cares for her wellbeing, the fires of youth don't always go out- and a wild streak doesn't want to settle for a life with no risk.

Comments ( 16 )

Nice

well done.great ending.

Nice... really nice. It's good to see that these two can still make it work, it just needed for them both to be on the same level which is a big factor is alot of realationships working.
Twidance doesn't get enough love, and I can say this fic is on of the best I've read for a while

10342327
It's a start. Hopefully it'll be a good one.

Just finished the story, and they're back together by the end. :yay:

10342654
And hopefully not the same.

Character development, I love it.

Noc
Noc #8 · Dec 5th, 2020 · · ·

Loved the ending. Happy, but not unrealistically so; a bit wish-fulfill-y, of course, but well executed nonetheless. Cadance is a much better person than she used to be, especially now that she’s aware of her own issues, and Twilight is a proper woman now with the experience and fortitude to head things off.

The only lingering doubt I have is about another reason their original relationship fell apart; beyond Cadance’s selfish manipulativeness and Twilight’s naivete, they were looking for very different things – Cady just wanted some sexy adventurism, whilst Twi wanted a steady relationship. Though they’ve both become better and more mature people, have their basic desires changed as well? Is Cady really looking for stable romance, or will she end up feeling dissatisfied again? Even if she doesn’t end up (ab)using Twilight again, there’s the real chance she might end up wanting more than Twilight can give, unless Twi’s maturity boost also came with a taste for more spice in the bedroom …

Luckily, rather than wonder about it, I can just read what happens in the sequels, so I’m looking forward to that. Hope it works out for these two knuckleheads – well, the knucklehead and her young belle, anyway.

Overall, a fun and engaging read. Not quite the simple smutty romp I went into it expecting – that opening scene with Celly & Luna really set a certain tone (what can I say, princest is wincest) – but I like what I got. Thanks for sharing it.

Man, so, that was well written and engaging. Despite it delving further and further into subject matter and a chain of events and personality that I disliked more and more, it kept me reading.

I stumbled on thus...unaware and innocent and then I came such tragedy, nay tawdy scamp! Nay! I will not apologize! Sweet Celes-Luna!! CADANCE AND L-TWILIGHT. I WEEP FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK.
Sorry, for shouting. I had cap lock. Akkwaard. Ha ha...so normal?
No, Twilight. Stop. Move away. The voice said.
Is that on! she said.

No...I said.
Who would leave their spooky ghosty th~ on. I said.
Voices murmored in the distance.

Ok, their gone. Came a voice sound closer.

Closer still.

She spoke the words. "Your work is great. Thanks writing such good stuff. By now."

That what they said to say.

She then leaned then...

Head snapping back, and eyes suddenly wide.

Peace.

Loved the Story! Just making a small comment here at the end, before I move onto the next tab I have open for the sequel. Great Work.

As good as the entire story is altogether, I keep coming back to this last page just for the emotional kick.

this was cute and I'm so glad you dealt with the real issues that arise from these relationships.

11489683
Appreciated.

And yes, I know some of the story's flaws as well as my own. It was a first for me, and I'm more plot-centric than most. Apologies if the balance wasn't great.

PaulAsaran
Site Blogger

11489806
On the contrary, the balance was great, especially for someone like me who is here for the plot and not the smut.

Login or register to comment