• Published 20th Dec 2019
  • 756 Views, 19 Comments

Beyond My Grave: Nightlight - AnnEldest



In part three of the series, Luna must help an old friend with supernatural powers of his own.

  • ...
2
 19
 756

The Final Chapter

From the Nethers, Shader stood on a mountain and watched Luna and her friends gather their things to return to Equestria. The gate was sealed, Capper had gotten ahold of his father's sword and Fallen had failed. Nothing was going right and they were running out of time.

Eris flew to his side and sat next to him. A scepter was with her. She knew she didn't have to say anymore to him. His options were very limited now.

"Alright, I admit defeat. Go and do as you please but no harm is to come to Luna."

Eris laughed darkly. "I wouldn't dream of it."

She flew off happy that she could now start working on her plan. The Fallen were defeated so:

"I'll get it done myself."



To be continued...

Author's Note:

To be continued...

Comments ( 4 )

Capper pretty much took center stage as best character of the fic, followed by Discord, Big mac, and Spike, then Luna.
Going to call Sus to the identity of who killed Capper's dad and once again you cut it off on the aftermath of their return to ponyville which is probably going to be mentioned in the next series where Eris comes out to play.

10567352
Well, who do you think killed them?

10818755
have no decisive evidence to this claim, but what if it was accident and you felt bad about killing someone's parents. Wouldn't the best way to atone would be to look after their child. Of course your not going to tell them hey I killed your parents or there was something I could do to prevent their deaths but didn't find out about it until after the fact.

Login or register to comment