• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 20,075 Views, 122 Comments

Itsy-Blitzy - Twinkie Hoof



Rule 63. Rainbow Blitz whines about rumours that he's gay, Berry decides to show him how fun it is.

  • ...
28
 122
 20,075
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

It finally updated! Yay! I'm so excited!

God that was so hot

Another awesome chapter. Great job!

As excellent as ever. Very well done, good sir. Must say at this point I'm reading it for the romance and not the porn (though the porn is magnificently written as well.)

Blitzy isn't gonna fly straight ever again, is he? :rainbowderp:

I was playing Ocarina of Time on my 3Ds, then I saw this update. Then I hurry to enter the closer temple I could find, save y turn it off. Then proceed to read. It was worth it!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: It was a nice surprised from Blitz, and an erotic one from Berry.

but what does Elusive means with: "I hope he’s not thinking about using the fabrics I lent him on that!" what fabrics? is this about the socks? didn't he buyed it at canterlot? And I thought Dusk had a crush on Rainbow... or something like that. I knew it was butter on the window XD. Excellent chapter. see you!

Can I trade places with blitz? Please?

That was hot and sweet, I'm so glad this is not dead :twilightsmile:

“Itsy-Blitzy is having a lot of fun,” Bubble observed as he ran his hoof over Blitz's balls. “But we’re doing all the work.”
“You’re ri~iiiiiight. We’re making our little Itsy-Blitzy feel good while he just sits there. That’s not very fair,” Berry agreed. “Not even saying thank you!”
“Thank you!” blurted the pegasus immediately.
“Thank you for what?” Bubble cooed, sidling up onto the bed next to Blitz.
“T-thank you for playing with my dick.”

holy shit you won't believe how much those few paragraphs turned me on

4817930 likewise lol.....

Loved it. Absolutely loved it. You certainly kept us waiting, but im so happy with the result.

Im very interested in seeing where this might go, especially now theres a little bit more focus on Blitz's obvious humiliation fetish. Maybe Elusive will be involved? Cross-dressing has already been dipped into, but a full on makeover isnt a half bad idea. Blitz dressed up as a mare lipstick and all could be fun... and Elusive asked to make a decorated cock-sock/sleeve for order! Thatd be an interesting measurement session (especially since youd need him hard to take the measurements). Elusive being surprised at how tiny it was, and then even further surprised when he finds out how much Blitz likes that reaction.

Anyways, well done! seeing this update was the highlight of my day!

Weirdly, I was a little disappointed when the unfing started. Not because it was bad, because it most certainly wasn't! :heart:

I was just so into the story~ It was completely adorable! Though I must say, I was very sad when Elusive didn't get in on the action, you should make that happen. Just...make it happen, somehow! :raritystarry:

Also, please don't murder the Pinkieclone :pinkiesad2:

By "domxsub"...do you mean stuff including pain or just personality wise during "special" activities?

I'm thinking Berry throwing a special party for his other friends with Blitz's cock-handling skills as the main attraction.

But then, I think there should be more r63 Mane6 orgies in general.

This is the absolutely best thing.

Where the faggotry at? it's been a long time.

Well, that's a Hart n' Hooves day (or in this cause nite) Blitz isn't goin' to forget any time soon :rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy:. Glad that he finally 'came out' to his friends (tho two already knew thx to earlier experience while another had some vague idea) bout his n' Berry's relationship :yay:. Heh, wonder what else is in store for these two :duck:?

AUGUST 2014?! FUCK IT'S BEN A WHOLE YEAR SINCE I LAST READ THIS!? WTF?!?!....

well at least he finished the prissy pony's padding....

I love that humiliation aspect of their relationship. I can imagine Blitz getting really uppity if stuff like that came from outsiders but he really loves being Berry's Itsy-Blitzy with his little teenie weenie. So fucking cute. :pinkiehappy: :rainbowwild:

Is there a chance of this story getting updated anytime soon?

Is there any chance of this story being continued?:twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment