• Published 31st Oct 2019
  • 646 Views, 13 Comments

Psychic Simian Insanity (and some brain-hacking aliens too) - Leondude



Twilight experiments on a monkey. It goes horribly wrong. Oh, and there's some alien invaders too.

  • ...
8
 13
 646

Chapter 2 - A Flare For Assuming Direct Control

Sunny Flare was an engineer. That meant she solved problems. Not problems like, 'What is beauty?', because that would fall within the purview of an individual's conundrum of philosophy. No, sShe solved practical problems, such as how to stop some big mean motherlover from tearing the United States of America a structurally superfluous new bodily orifice. The answer was looking for any alien technology that crash-landed near Mexico or any other place known for alien sightings and then salvaging the technology for reverse engineering to use against America's enemies. That and she just liked to tinker with things.

As she sat in her dimly-lit workshop, fiddling with the wrist-mounted devices she built for herself during her time at Crystal Prep, she heard a loud crashing sound not that far off from where she was. Hoping it was another alien spaceship, she hopped into her government-sanctioned SUV and drove out of there as quickly as she could so she could get to the wreckage before her science-loving rival, Twilight Sparkle, could.


Sunny traversed deep within the dark forests of Camp Everfree, with only her flashlight and the light of the moon guiding her. It was also the perfect way to test her wrist-mounted laser buzzsaw to efficiently cut away at all the branches that kept thwacking her. Instead, it just mowed down half the forest. Honestly, it was miraculous that the lasers didn't burn the entire forest down. If anyone believed only Sunny Flare could prevent forest fires, they were sadly mistaken. But at least it made it easier to see the smoke from the distance, which Sunny assumed was from the wreckage of the spaceship. As Sunny got closer, she could see the remains of the spaceship, which unsurprisingly looked like a stereotypical UFO. She ran towards the UFO and used the laser buzzsaw to pry off a panel.

"Now, let's see what's inside this hunk of junk," Sunny said as she knelt down to investigate the UFO with her flashlight.

As she looked inside, she heard a mechanical hiss in the woods. She popped her head out of the UFO and looked around.

"Hello?"

There was no response. She shrugged and went back to looking inside the UFO. There was another noise that distracted her, the snapping of a twig. She felt a tingling sensation on her back, as if something was watching. She turned around to see whatever creep was behind her.
"Indigo, if this is your idea of a joke, I do not find it-"

As she turned around, she saw not one of her friends but a big nasty alien that looked like a mind-flayer had sex with a Dalek. She screamed at the unearthly sight before the alien extended a tube from the side of its head and plugged it directly into the back of her skull. As the alien latched onto Sunny's brainstem, her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as she started grunting and twitching as if she was having an epileptic fit.


"So you were an emissary of this big galactic empire," Moody Doody asked the alien before him.

"More like a scout," the alien controlling Sunny replied.

"So what is your plan now that you have access to all kinds of military secrets and technology?" Moody Doody asked.

"It's simple," the alien replied, "After the crash, I unleashed drone worms that will hijack any sleeping or unconscious humans within their vicinity. I will then use the humans as the backbone of my own personal army to conquer this world for my master, Imperator Prime. What about you, what's your plan?"

"I will use this vessel to give the one known as Fluttershy a visit. Then I will assume direct control of her the same way I did with this one and have her gather any non-human apes to this area so I can bestow upon them the same power I have. And if there is time, I will have this one and Fluttershy make out for the entertainment of myself and my soon-to-be brothers in arms."

The alien just stared at the telepathic monkey before it. "For someone who has every reason to be misanthropic, you do have an attraction for human females."

Twilight shrugged in sync with Moody, "As much as I despise the human race, I won't deny they are apes as well. In many ways, they are like taller, more prettier versions of girl monkeys. Also, I do not wish to subjugate the females of my kind to the abominations I intend to inflict on this one."

"And after you succeeded in raising an army of non-human apes, what would happen next?"

"We would enslave this planet!"

The alien hummed in thought., "I don't think the Imperator is interested in sharing with a collection of flea-bitten apes, telepathic or not."

"Then you are our enemy."

"Not yet, I'm not." The alien stretched out Sunny's hand. , "Let us form an alliance. Trust me, it would be easier to conquer the planet if we worked together."

Moody looked at the hand stretched out before him. "While both of us are aware that we intend on betraying one another, I suppose it would be best if we did work together. After all, it would not be the first time rivals and mortal enemies had worked together for a common goal." Moody made Twilight shake Sunny's hand. "I do believe we have an accord."

Author's Note:
Comments ( 2 )

Is this a crossover?

10508187
Nope. If it was, I would have added the Crossover tag.

Login or register to comment