• Published 13th Dec 2019
  • 791 Views, 6 Comments

Nekoluga - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Mysterious cat appears at fluttershy's cottage, but it looks...Strange...

  • ...
1
 6
 791

A Royal encounter

“So luna? Why’d you bring me all up to Canterlot away from ponyville?” Twilight asked as they finally arrived.

“That...Creature. I know what it is,” Luna said out of breath from hyperventilation.

“Ok, calm down...Calm down. Please though, tell me all about it!” Twilight said excited after patting her back.

“It was more then a millenia ago. When I was only a filly, I was wondering in the forest with tia...


“Tia! Slow down!” Luna was running around with her elder sister in the forest.

“No way! This is too fun!” Celestia said as she was leading the charge. Just then a rustling was heard in the bushes. A pair of ears and what looked like a loopy string appeared out of the bushes. Celestia stopped and saw it as it ran off. Not knowing and thinking it was another pony, she smiled and ran after it, jumping into the bushes. She landed on what looks like a weird anthropomorphic cat. It was tucked up in a ball form when tia got off it. It had Cat ears and what looked like a stringy looping mustache. The remarkable feature was it’s sunken eyes. It looked like a black hole with a tiniest white dot.

“Ah hah! I got...you?” Celestia said as she got off what she thought was another pony, but saw the cat.

“Well, that seemed rude,” It said.

“I’m sorry mister. I thought you were someone else,” Celestia said as she tilted her head down.

“It is alright filly. I’m not mad. You didn’t know,” It said, looking forgiving.

“Celestia! Come on! slow down!” Luna said finally catching up.

“Luna! I’ve found someone else! I’ve found...Wait. What is your name?” Celestia said to her exhausted.

“I am Nobiluga. The Wise cat of the forest. I know all that is known by others,” He announced to tia and luna.

“So, you know everything we know?” Luna asked.

“Correct luna! I know that one day, you once hid a chocolate bar from your sister, cause you thought she’d steal it,” Nobiluga said as celestia glared at an embarrassed luna.

“You could’ve just said so!” Tia said to her sister.

“I’m sorry!” luna cried.

“Celestia! Luna! Times up!” the sister’s cartaker yelled.

“Well, It was nice to meet you mr. Nobiluga,” Celestia said as she bowed.

“As well as you too,” He said as he bowed back. They promised to come back the next day, but they never came cause they had important duties.


“So, if you knew he isn’t bad, why did we run so far from them?” Twilight asked her after.

“Because something wasn’t right with that one...Cat. His sunken eyes were more deeper then nobiluga’s. Maybe he isn’t different, but It was just something about him that seemed...different.”

Comments ( 1 )

glad to see this has, at least, some more done to it

Login or register to comment