• Published 13th Dec 2019
  • 789 Views, 6 Comments

Nekoluga - TheRadioactiveChangeling



A Mysterious cat appears at fluttershy's cottage, but it looks...Strange...

  • ...
1
 6
 789

Arrival

*Knock Knock Knock*

It was around 8 o' clock AM and fluttershy was already in bed with angel bunny. At the sound of the knocking angel bunny went to the door but fluttershy was still in bed sleeping. *Hop Hop Hop Hop*

Outside, Nekoluga was knocking on the supposed hermit animal caretaker nobiluga was talking about. He was in his day form, so he doesn't destroy the house. His ears twitched as he heard hops from inside. *Hop Hop Hop Hop* Then he could hear the door creaking, as he looked inside to see a rabbit. "Wow, I knew it was an animal caretaker, but I didn't think it was a animal," Neko thought. The Rabbit saw him and ran back inside. "Ok, maybe we do look weirder then normal," He said to himself.

Angel bunny began to jump on fluttershy to wake her up... multiple times. "Angel bunny! Stop! You're tickling me!" She yelled quietly. *Murmur Murmur* Angel bunny chirped. "What's that angel bunny? Something is at the door?" She asked. She got out of bed to see what was there, and he opened the door, and saw Nekoluga.

At the same time, they thought, "Woah, She/It is weird/cute looking,"

"Umm...hello little kitty,"

Author's Note:

This one is short, but that's the point as the next (Non bonus) chapter is going to be long.

See ya then :moustache: