• Published 11th Sep 2019
  • 18,710 Views, 3,597 Comments

Twilight's Nightmare - Nightsclaw



Twilight in her most desperate of moments, issues a cry for help. She was not expecting the Nightmare to be her saviour.

  • ...
61
 3,597
 18,710

PreviousChapters Next
Fragments: Mini Tia 

Author's Note:

7/12


Primary Objectives.

Objective one: Remove Celestia's seals from Luna's Bastion.

Objective Two: Secure or sever any connections from Celestia to Luna.

Objectives of opportunity:

Distract Celestia

Deplete Celestia's magical stockpile

Disrupt or disable Celestia's magic.

She might have only been a task-orientated fragment, but she had still been made by Twilight. On the way out of the Bastion, she grabbed a few books. Tactics, magical combat and a complete history of her target.

That was why she augmented her equipment with a clown's squeaky nose and a multi-coloured wig.

With a lasso of golden thread, she claimed a large chunk of solar magic and shaped it into a hammer. The amount of raw power led to a small misscalculation in the scale of said weapon.

A test swing proved it was still viable. She burst into the first AO. A detachment of allies' wooden skirmishes dodged beams of solar energy, and they rushed past the primary target.

From up here, the golden obelisk kinda looked like a fancy nail …, and well, she did have a hammer.

She charged. The exaltation of fulfilling her objectives made her war cry all the more fierce.

Boom!

Objective One Complete.


PreviousChapters Next