• Published 6th Oct 2019
  • 2,644 Views, 17 Comments

Chaotic Harmony: Do Over (Mature) - shirotora



A human finds himself in Equestria where other humans - turned into one of the various native races - have been living for hundreds of years.

Comments ( 2 )

so... I went back to this site after couple of years, and see that so many of you amazing authors are still somehow active... damn... but I am pretty saf that this is not "the same as sfw but with extras, but rather a separate alternative chapters... I mainly read by downloading entire story and either reading or listening to it with TTS while at work, so I can't easily swap from one file to another... and would somehow need to keep a list on Which chapter as a "mature" version... anyway. I just wanted to complain.



as for the entire story, I was a big fan of the original, and this one seems even better, especially considering it breaks quite a few standard HiE aspects making it much better. it is also even more funny AND serious than the original.... I would say it is improved in all aspects. :P

thank you for still being here, and still writing great stories.

11657964
The only real difference between them is the sex scenes, so you aren't missing anything by reading the SFW version. I felt it would be better to keep all the readers and comments mostly on the same version that way everyone can interact. I understand your complaint though.

I'm glad you're enjoying this one. I've grown a lot as an author since then and have learned how to better write a cohesive story and proper characters. There's no half-baked, abandoned story threads this time. Also, no inexplicable powers that he just has for no reason.

Login or register to comment