• Published 26th Aug 2019
  • 560 Views, 32 Comments

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Magic of Alchemy - castroedgar316



Sentient transmutation, the greatest taboo amoung all alchmeists. Such alchemy could lead to terrible consequences to whoever attempted it, such as the Elric brothers: Edward and Alphonse Elric.

  • ...
4
 32
 560
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Don't you mean terrible inconveniences?

AWWWWW......
I wnated a wicked reaction...

…….. if my oc was in here his arm would be considered automail. with the right arm and all.

Aw man, does this mean we won't be seeing the homunculi in Equestria?

I just hope that Luna finds out through Ed's dreams.
I want her face to be extremely scared shitless

I got me three questions one is it still going second the storyline be and what creature will the FMA crew be

10199175
Yes, the story will still continue, it'll be that of Brotherhood, and you'll just have to wait and see.

Please update soon.

Tell Ed that this story seems taller than him while also being short.

Don't forget Winry

"Oh, we're certain that it exists." Edward said confidently, "You see, before we decided to come here, we encountered a cultist who possessed what a ring that had a stone that behaved exactly how the philosopher stone is believed to behave. Unfortunately, we later debunked the stone as a fake since it broke easily when I tried to take it from him. While it was a dead end in our search, it at least confirmed that the philosopher stone, or at least the knowledge to make one, is indeed out there."

Wait...this is AFTER the church episode?
Then next would be...
Oh shit...

Login or register to comment