• Published 13th Aug 2012
  • 9,213 Views, 45 Comments

Spying Gone Wrong - Star Sage



Rainbow Dash wants to spy on Twilight with Trixie back in town. Things don't go as planned however.

  • ...
20
 45
 9,213

The Fate of Spies

Applejack, after a few minutes beneath whatever she was sunk in, realized that she hadn’t breathed in a while. Oddly, that didn’t feel bad, and for a moment, she wondered if she might have died, but a quick check of her body told her nope, her heart beat was strong, so she was still alive. That seemed odd, and so she tried to make it to the surface again, slamming once more into some solid wall and trying to let her body raise her upward again.

This time it worked, probably because she’d been rising slowly, and had just been deep in whatever she’d splashed into. With her at least breaching the surface she took one long deep gasp of air, filling her lungs with the sweet taste of the gas around her. Mind, sweet taste was right, as she looked about her, realizing quickly that the tickling feeling she’d been having under water…under liquid, wasn’t just her imagination, as all around her bubbles came to the surface of the stuff, popping and creating quite the ruckus of sound, and belching sweet tasting gas into the air.

Trying to focus over the sounds she was hearing, Applejack began to take stock of her situation. She had no idea where she was, since Rainbow Dash had let her fall to her doom, and even looking around told her nothing. There were high, straight walls that seemed to be made of fibers woven tightly together, too tight to use for traction to climb out. Contained in those walls was the bubbling liquid, and herself, incidentally. There did seem to be some kinda pole thing in the center of the lake of stuff, but since it was almost as wide as she was around, it was useless for getting out.

Applejack of course, screamed for help, as she had no idea where she was, but considering how loud the bubbling sound was, she doubted anypony heard her. She heard them though, if only barely, voices outside, one sounded like Twilight, and the other…she couldn’t place, but it was familiar, and probably meant Rainbow had somehow followed Twi, and dragged AJ along for the ride. After recognizing the voice, AJ began a second series of screams, accompanied this time by pounding on the walls, but like the first time, it didn’t help, and so she was forced to just float in the liquid, waiting.

After what felt like an hour, something started to happen. Not a good something though, as she felt her prison move, the liquid sloshing around, and this time getting into her mouth, something she’d kept from happening the whole time she’d been swimming in it. That little bit in her mouth told her something important though. It told her where she was. Before she could make any use of that, however, there was suddenly a whirlpool forming around the pole in the center of the fizzy lake, and it quickly dragged AJ beneath the surface again, the earth pony crying out only once, her scream coming out as a bubble.

The suction carried AJ downward, slamming her into the pole…straw, several times, before finally she got to the bottom, and was pulled towards the opening at the bottom. Not going down without a fight, the earth pony spread her body out blocking the straw’s lower end with her form, as she tried to resist the pull of whoever was sucking on the other end. Of course, seeing as how she was small enough to fit up said straw, it was no contest, and after a few seconds of holding out, Applejack folded, literally, and shot up the straw.

She was rocketed upward, and then tossed out of the top of the straw, and into some pony’s mouth. Before she could do anything about this though, she felt even more suction, and while she tried to grab onto the tongue with her hooves, it was useless, the saliva providing no traction for her, and so she was pulled back, and with one motion, swallowed down with the rest of the drink. The trip down was shorter than she thought it should be, as she moved down the tube of soft flesh, and was finally tossed out into a wide open space filled with even more liquid, this one bubbling as well.

She panicked as she flew over the churning stomach acids, expected to hit them and then meet a painful end. AJ was therefore surprised when, after splashing down, she was bubbled back to the surface, not tingling as she was being broken down into food by whatever pony had swallowed her, instead, gently floating on the top of her stomach juices. Actually, the bubbling and slight warmth made the experience rather pleasant, and when she was sure she wasn’t being digested, Applejack decided to enjoy it, since this was much better than how most of Rainbow Dash schemes ended for her. Mind, thinking about how she was getting out made her realize she was going to need one mighty shower.


***********************


Rainbow Dash started struggling against whatever she was in, trying to move against the soft thing below her, and the heavy thing above her, but it proved to be useless. She was strong, powerful, and the best athlete in Ponyville, as she’d proved to Applejack time and again. However, despite all those achievements, right now she was just a little pony fly, and that meant it didn’t take much to trap her somewhere. Not really seeing the point of pointless struggles, and finding the thing beneath her to be very soft indeed, is it any wonder she eventually closed her eyes, and started napping.

Mind, she woke up from her nap fully aware of what had happened, as she came at the problem with renewed energy and speed, her wing flapping hard, as her legs pushed against the stuff above and below. Luckily for Rainbow, the weight above seemed to have greatly lessened, feeling at least 20%, probably more like 80% lighter. This allowed her to wiggle and worm her way forward, to escape whatever was trapping her, and soon she saw the light of day outside, her eyes going wide with excitement as she drew closer.

Just before she could completely escape though, a new pressure, this time a thousand times worse, seemed to come from both sides of her, and she acked as she was once more pinned by the weight. However, thanks to the light from outside, she could see that the stuff below her was holed, and had a rough looking brown edge, while the stuff above her was ridged, like a leaf of some kind, an image reinforced by the green color.

Rainbow was still trying to puzzle just what she was seeing, having failed to notice that she wasn’t breathing, and thus wasn’t smelling the stuff around her which would have clued her in. She did figure it out on her own though, as she was still staring towards freedom, when freedom suddenly turned rather unpleasant. In specific, the view outside shifted from the park on a sunny day, to staring directly into Twilight’s mouth. Her teeth glimmering in the sun as saliva dripped from the top of her mouth to the bottom, and her tongue quivering a little, as she moved the sandwich, which Rainbow was in and was obviously held in her hooves as there was no magic glow.

Dash tried to cry out, of course, but by the time she did, she was already moving towards Twilight’s mouth, and so had no ability to stop herself, as she was shoved inside. Even if she could have shimmied backwards, she wouldn’t have made it far enough fast enough to escape, and so she was contained in Twilight’s maw, as the lower jaw dropped, the pressure above being released, and Dash instantly shooting out of her prison and into free air.

Well, free-ish air anyway, as the maw around her remained closed, Twilight chewing the mouthful with her lips closed, her flat molars coming together like something from a school movie, and nearly causing Rainbow to gag as she watched the formally solid sandwich get crushed and mulched, while saliva mixed in with it. Speaking of saliva, Dash wasn’t paying close enough attention to it in her state, and so when a huge drop fell from the roof of Twilight’s mouth, Dash found herself all wet, and thus, not very good at flying, slamming into the mare’s tongue with a splat.

Before Dash could really process that, she was pushed by the slimy member in between Twilight’s teeth, landing roughly on the bottom set, and staring right at the top set, as it hung above her, and then rushed to meet her, the two sets of molars coming together with a clack. That sound made Rainbow Dash, who’d closed her eyes at the last second, open them to find she was not smushed by Twi’s chewing, and instead was just lying there on her teeth, which met again, and then again, Twilight not enjoying having a meal that resisted her.

Unluckily for Rainbow Dash, Twilight took that as a challenge, and with a toss of her head, everything in her mouth began to slide towards the abyss of her throat. Rainbow tried to fight that powerful suction, but after a few moments of trying to get power from wet wings, and grabbing onto everything, Dash tumbled off the back of Twilight’s tongue, and then descended with a gulp, plummeting down her throat.

The arrival in the stomach was met with Dash flapping her wings to stay out of the pool of juices, hoping AJ had avoided a similar fate, and then slamming face first into one of the walls. After doing that once, Dash, seeing a way out, did it again, and again, trying to hit it harder each time. However, rather than getting Twilight to notice her, it only caused her to take a drink, and so Dash was soon washed into the liquid, noticing only vaguely that she wasn’t turning into rainbow goo, while she fought and kicked, going to do so that whole way as she was passed down, until the exit at the end.

Comments ( 43 )

...well. I didn't expect THAT to happen. xD
It was a pretty good story.. you got yourself a like! ^-^ Haha ohh boy...
Can't wait till AJ and RD find their way out of that mess...
Literally :pinkiecrazy: :ajsleepy::rainbowderp:

~Rosalynn~:yay:

Vore story? :pinkiesick:

1079164

Thanks, it was just something I was inspired to do from the the banner.

1079242

Well, yeah, that's what I put in the description after all. Did you think I was kidding?

Vore is nothing compared to some other kinks out there. I will read later. Got class to go to.

1079978

That I know about, since I've gotten commissioned to write some stuff that is just....wrong. Mind, this is mild vore, and the middle part is actual character stuff. Hope you enjoy class, and the story.

Why did people thumb down just because the plot of the story? It was very well written and pretty funny. Too bad people don't read it and simply thumbed down. Your characterization was very good.

I like those stories. Make more.

1080150

Thank you for the encouragement, and I intend on writing more stuff. Mind, it'll probably still get voted down by people, it is to sigh.

1080160

That's the plan, people seem to like my garbage for some reason, so I plan on making more. Glad you enjoyed it though.

1080384

Well, I'd like a Chapter 4. Even though I kinda like Vore, I'd want for the two to find their way out. Also, there's something worse: If they don't get out in time, they'll grow bigger and eventually explode Trixie and Twilight. :l

Still, I agree with Lurker. Keep the good work! *thumbs up*

1084889

Thanks always nice to hear. And this is what I consider vore, though I know others have other likes within this fetish, including the graphic ends. If I do continue, it's just going to be a short epilogue, probably set after their 'exit'. And as for the last, well, I'm sure DawnChaser put in something to prevent others from getting injured as well....I would hope so anyway.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, and I will see about writing more. Possibly random scenes, maybe more vore...or maybe something clop like involving our little spies in the middle. Who wants to read that?

1085119

I hope the Epilogue comes soon.

And I don't like reading clop stuff. I alterady strongly dislike the Clop picture between Rarity and Applejack that appears on the site, so I don't really want to see that. :I

1085247

Heh, are you into macro/micro or vore? I'd assume so, considering the kind words to the story, but that might also be for the characterization, and the adventure part of it too.

1085553

Yeah, I kinda like vore. I plan to make a vore story as soon as I finish the story I'm making right now AND the sequel to the same story.

1085847

Neat, I will admit, your story was interesting but I think you have to know something about TF2 to understand some of the plot, and since I know nothing about TF2 other than one or two of the meet videos(And that there's a mann vs. machine event going on now), I know nothing about that game.

1085962

Team Fortress 2 is my favorite game. Yeah, I heard about MvM, but I didn't knew it was live until another brony told me on the Minecraft Forums. But yeah, unless you really know about TF2, you'll find the story boring, unless if the story REALLY focuses on the ponies.

1086175

Indeed, still, it looks okay, just not something I can comment on.

1087105

Hmmm, ok. I found your story 'Equestria: A Flux Tale' to seem interesting. Once I finish working on Part 6, I'll take a peek on it, and if I like it enough, I'll favorite it.

Also, I tend to favorite things quite often, so it is very likely that I'll favorite your story. I just haven't favorited this because it's too short and quick.

1092212

True, short and quick, but then, it's not supposed to be a major important story, it's just a fetish fic, and something that was fun to write.

1093968

Aww, I like that story.

1094013

I liked writing it, like I said, if you liked reading it, then isn't that enough?

1094374

Well, I'm the type of person who alyways wants more. :P

omg i read this and all i can think of is that AJ is going to buck RD in the teeth when this is all done

1386192

I'd expect so, yes, especially considering how they're getting out if Twilight doesn't find them.

1386347 um the only way twilight will find them is if she and trixie upchucks their meal and for some reason examines the puke lol

1386602

You never know. Applebloom asks her to find her sister, and she uses a spell to do it, and boom, she's found out with AJ and RD were up to.

1386926 but wouldn't she freak out if she found out that she and trixie accidently ate them and that they are probably being digested

did not see that ending coming...at all

1387871
I noticed that it showed AJ not being digested. I think it ain't gonna be a pleasant ride out :)

3098248 well yea it shows her not being digested but if twilight uses a spell to locate her and realizes that she ate her she wouldn't know that she isn't being digested

I had no idea what vore was, so the ending was really unexpected and well not really my cup of tea. But all to their own and it was quite well written, thumbs up

3150599

Heh thank you for understanding, and glad you liked it.

Vore Story

Did not see that coming.:rainbowderp:
Will enjoy anyway.:pinkiecrazy:

I......I thought this was a comedy fic. Well, I guess I'm going to have to meet the doc. :pinkiesick:

1386347 Probably yeah, not to mention how mad Twilight and Trixie would be. Rainbow is lucky Twilight is kind and understanding, because she might end up taking multiple trips otherwise.

Then again, Twi can be a bit neurotic at times when it comes to teaching lessons, so...

7850060

And it is a lesson that needs to be taught, considering Rainbow really should know better than to ease drop. Loyalty means trust, and really, this whole story shows a lot of mistrust on her part.

7850093 True, though deliberately and knowingly eating Rainbow again would be a bit sadistic, though it honestly is something I could see Twilight doing it if she lost her cool like she does sometimes.

Maybe she would apologize after, once she regained her head, but I could see her going spastic and doing it.

7850899

Eh, I don't see it. Then again, my thing in unaware.

7851113 She once subjected all of Ponyville to what basically amounts to mind rape because she had nothing new to send in the Friendship Report that week. I could see her, albeit barely, doing it.

7851124

That seemed more a spur of the moment thing, and not thinking through a very small thing. Remember, she was just trying to do that to the CMC, she had no idea it would spiral out of control like that.

7851201 That it was spur of the moment doesn't change that it was completely unhinged and downright cruel and irrational. She literally was using a mind-enthralling spell with the intent to use it on children, and wound up using it on the whole village instead.

Multiple episodes have also shown how extreme she is willing to get to teach a lesson, reasonable or not, such as getting all Ponyville involved in getting Rainbow to think she had turned them all into zombies, to the point she tried to commit suicide while Twilight just kinda' stood there and watched.

Login or register to comment