• Published 15th Aug 2019
  • 532 Views, 89 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 6 - Bahamut0



The Elements of Heroism have been disbanded. And under the command of Blitz Surge, the Lancers now roam freely. However, all of Blitz's plans are about to burst apart. For Power has returned to restore hope!

  • ...
3
 89
 532

Epilogue

A week had passed since Blitz Surge's defeat and subsequent capture, and peace, freedom, and harmony were restored to the kingdom of Unity. It would have been an ordinary day if it weren't for the fact that both teams of elements found themselves summoned to Castalot for a ceremony. Needless to say, such a momentous event would be covered by the media. The ceremony being held was to award the heroes with the highest honor, The Celestial Medal, for their unwavering heroism and triumph over Blitz Surge and the Lancers.

One by one, each of the heroes had stepped to receive a medal from Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Nightmare Moon. However, one among their number was missing.

"Hey, where's Burst Stream at?" Inferno asked as he looked around the room. "I figured he would've come with all of us. I know he's humble, but he wouldn't miss this."

"Oh, he'll just be a little fashionably late." Discord said as he literally popped into existence in front of the heroes! A knowing grin on his face. "He was pretty excited to be wearing the new coat Celestia and Nightmare Moon made for him. Come to think of it, he might've made a few additional changes to his wardrobe."

"So is your wardrobe why you're a little late too, Discord?" Twilight asked.

"Oh no no no." Discord waved his hands in front of him. "I was running late because I had to set up the speakers to play music fitting for the occasion."

"Huh. Weird." Inferno scratched his head. "I kinda figured the princesses had the music figured out."

"Oh trust me Inferno." Discord grinned. "When Burst comes through, you'll take that back! Aha! He's coming! Time to let it rip!" Discord pressed a button, and a familiar piece of music erupted from the speakers he'd set up!

(Play "Star Wars Throne Room Theme")

As the music blared through the room, Burst Stream stepped through the doorway! True to Discord's word, Burst Stream's outfit had undergone changes. The shoulder sections of his signature white coat were now adorned with pauldrons and he'd switched his sneakers out for a pair of steel-toed boots. A victorious smile on his face as he approached the princesses! Upon accepting his medal, he gave Celestia and Nightmare Moon a wink.

"Nice." Burst smiled as he looked at the two of them lovingly. "But I really wish I got something from the both of you."

"I think we might have something." Celestia smiled warmly as she kissed Burst Stream on the lips!

"My turn." Nightmare Moon giggled as she placed her lips on Burst Stream's next! "You know, Celestia and I came up with a little solution to your relationship woes."

"Since you were so torn between the two of us, why not share you?" Celestia beamed. "After all, you have two hands to hold." She and Nightmare Moon then tightly embraced Burst. "And our lives are tightly tied to one another."

"Funny." Burst Stream chuckled. "I was going to say I don't feel whole without either of you. Something tells me this is how it was always gonna wind up. But that's a thought for another time! Hey, Pinkie! Would you do the honors?"

"I've been waiting for this!" Pinkie Pie grinned as she pulled a party cannon from out of seemingly nowhere! "IT'S PARTY TIME!"

A flurry of confetti shot out, and an instant later everyone was partying in the castle! But it wasn't just Castalot celebrating this victory over evil. No, all of Unity was joining the party! All across the kingdom, the people were radiating joy and triumph! But out of all the parties, none was more lively than Castalot! However, one person among the revelers was uncharacteristically calm. Discord. He was watching the party with a peaceful smile as he sipped his punch.

"Huh. Didn't think the Lord of Chaos could be so quiet." Burst Stream noted. "Something on your mind Discord?"

"Hm? Oh, not really." Discord said as he took another swig of punch. "Just taking it all in before I head out. There's a matter that demands my total attention. One I've been waiting a very long time for."

"Huh. Alright then." Burst Stream nodded. "Thanks for crafting that power armor with Hermos by the way. This wasn't your fight, but I'm grateful for your help all the same."

"Humble, aren't you?" Discord chuckled. "A good quality that you and your friends share. And this was my fight. I'd be a lousy friend if I didn't do anything to help. Also," Discord fished out a pocket watch from his coat. "I had another personal stake in the fight. While I'd love to disclose that information with all of you, and I genuinely would like to do that, the matter I earlier mentioned is fast approaching. Ta ta for now!"

With a flash of light, Discord vanished. When he reappeared, he was standing before the Tree of Harmony. A fond smile on his face as he gazed at it.

"So how much longer are you going to stay like that sis?" Discord asked.

Suddenly, the Tree of Harmony began to shimmer as its crystals turned pure white! From out of the tree, a young woman stepped out clad in a simple white dress and sandals. Her skin was white as snow, her hair was every color of the rainbow, and her crystal blue eyes seemed to shine.

"It's been a while, Harmony."

"I missed you too, Discord." Harmony smiled so brightly her entire being seemed to glow! She then flicked Discord on the forehead! An adorable pout on her face as she wagged her finger at him. "I know you were upset that I had to turn into a tree, but you didn't have to vent your frustrations on the world."

"I guess that's why I'll always be the little brother! Heh heh!" Discord grinned as he chuckled. "It's good to see you again. Even if only for a little while."

"Don't worry." Harmony smiled as she walked back to the tree. "I'll be back soon."

In a flash of light, the Tree of Harmony had returned to normal. Satisfied, Discord left for his realm. Happy with knowing that the world and his sister were in good hands so long as heroes were ready to fight evil.

Author's Note:

I just want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. You're all why I'm here today, and why I've enjoyed writing here. Now, as some of you may have seen in my blog posts, I am leaving this site and moving to Fanfiction.net. Sadly, this will be my last story here. But don't worry! I WILL be porting over my Elements of Heroism series to FF.net and I also plan on continuing the series on that site as well! The series will simply be called Elements of Heroism, and I plan on polishing up the older seasons so they can turn out better than before!

All that being said, thanks to all of you for sticking with me on this ride! This is the last chapter for blueeyeswhitedragon0. When you see me on FF.net, I'll be Bahamut0. (If that name's not already taken!)

Comments ( 2 )

Amazing epilogue! Looking forward to see more to come on fanfic.net!

great epilogue

I wonder what the next season will bring

Login or register to comment