• Published 15th Aug 2019
  • 532 Views, 89 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 6 - Bahamut0



The Elements of Heroism have been disbanded. And under the command of Blitz Surge, the Lancers now roam freely. However, all of Blitz's plans are about to burst apart. For Power has returned to restore hope!

  • ...
3
 89
 532

Episode 13: Flutter's Brother

"Ty? Are you alright?" Fluttershy asked as she looked up at her boyfriend after he landed on one of the many clouds that comprised the aerial city of Cloudsdale. "You've been tense since the flight here. I could feel how contracted your muscles were all the way here. Is something wrong?"

"Fluttershy. You're bringing me home with you." Tyrannus Rex stated. A few beads of sweat dripping from the Avatar of Tolerance's face. "Your old home with your parents."

"Yes." Fluttershy nodded with a kind smile. "I know they'll be a bit startled by how big you are, but you're just a big teddy bear at your core, Ty. Besides, I'd already planned on visiting them."

"Fluttershy." Tyrannus gulped. "You're taking me home to meet your parents. That's a pretty big move in our relationship. So, yeah, I'm pretty nervous. But some little voice inside me can't help but say everything's going to be fine. It sounds a lot like you."

"Oh, you're such a big sweetie!" Fluttershy cooed as she nuzzled against Tyrannus. "I know my parents will love you."

"Well, there's that." Ty nodded. "But. . . why are Steel and Rainbow here with us?" Ty gestured over to the avatars of loyalty and honor who had joined the couple.

"I was Fluttershy's friend ever since I stuck up for her when we were kids." Rainbow Dash smirked. "No way I'm missing out on seeing show off her boyfriend to her parents!"

"I'm here because Rainbow wanted to show me around her hometown." Steel smiled. "Plus, I wanna meet the three punks who thought my girlfriend was less awesome than she really is. I won't give them the edge of my blade, but I'm highly tempted to give them an up-close look at my shield."

"Aw, always so willing to defend my honor." Rainbow Dash giggled. "But I ain't a damsel in distress, Steel."

"Why do you think I fell in love with you?" Steel smirked. "Being a battle couple means we get to fight together."

"Wasn't this supposed to be me and Fluttershy's moment?" Ty asked.

"Don't worry about them, Ty." Fluttershy answered as she grabbed Ty by the hand and led him towards her old home. "Like you said, this is our moment. We should only be concerned with each other."

"Right." Ty smiled as he followed Fluttershy inside her old home. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Shy. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"So this is the boyfriend who's set our little butterfly's heart a flutter." Mrs. Shy greeted with a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Ty. We've heard a lot about your exploits from Fluttershy in her letters and calls to us."

"I suppose it's only natural that a gentle giant fell for our little angel." Mr. Shy stated as he gestured for the pair to take a seat. "One could say that our daughter's got the protection of a god now."

"You're both too kind and misdirected with your praise." Tyrannus chuckled. "Fluttershy's the loveliest woman I've ever known. She's a real beauty inside and out. Even before I ascended, I would have endured the force of an entire army just to keep her safe. She's shown me some of the greatest kindness I've ever known. The real question isn't how I fell for her, it's how could I not?"

"Big words from our team's big guy." Steel joked as he and Rainbow Dash entered the house. However, the conversation was interrupted by a chorus of stomach growls from the Shys' visitors. "Um, you wouldn't mind us making use of your kitchen, would you?"

"No need to worry, dear." Mrs. Shy answered. "We were expecting Fluttershy to bring some company, so we made enough food for a couple extra mouths."

"Although. . . " Mr. Shy nervously looked at Tyrannus. "Maybe we should have made a bit extra."

"Avatars don't need to eat to live, but we sure as heck enjoy it." Tyrannus chuckled. "Besides, Angel's the one who's got a monstrous appetite." The group shared a laugh, but their pleasant chat was cut short by the door bursting open! Tyrannus was so surprised by the sudden interruption that he almost summoned his evolved Duelist Arm! That is, until the "intruder" made his intentions clear.

"Whassup, family?!" Zephyr Breeze loudly announced his presence after busting open the door!

"Oh, goodness. . . " Fluttershy sighed as she caught sight of her brother waltzing into the house.

"So what's the relation between you two?" Tyrannus asked as he looked between the new arrival and Fluttershy.

"Ty, this is Zephyr Breeze." Fluttershy answered. "My younger brother. He's also a compulsive quitter."

"Hey, don't be like that sis." Zephyr objected to Fluttershy's accurate summary of himself. "My last venture just didn't fly, so I decided to head back home to roost for a while. Y'know, get back on my feet?"

"And each time you say it'll be the last." Fluttershy frowned. "Zephyr, you're never going to get good at anything if you just keep ditching when things get a bit complicated."

"Now it's easy to see why you're the little brother." Tyrannus chimed in. "You certainly act like it."

"Wow! Flutters, you never told me that you got together with one of the Elements of Heroism!" Zephyr grinned. "Hey, you don't think you could get me a spot on the team, do ya? I know the ladies would love to see me in action."

"You want to join to boost your chances of getting a date?" Tyrannus asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's sad that you think so little of yourself."

"But. . . I . . . wha-?" Zephyr couldn't tell whether Tyrannus was insulting him or pitying him. However, the sight of Rainbow Dash made the younger of the Shy siblings recover. "Well hello, Dashie! It's been a while since I've seen your beauty around here! And I must say, you certainly look divine!"

"Comes with being a goddess." Rainbow Dash replied with a groan. She'd been on the receiving end of Zephyr's unwanted affections for some time now, and it never ceased to annoy her that he couldn't get the message that she wasn't interested. 'I changed my mind Steel. Please defend me from this idiot!' "Shouldn't you be treating me with a bit more respect?"

"Oh, but of course!" Zephyr winked. "I'd gladly worship every last inch of y-"

"Babe?" Steel called out as he returned with some food for himself and Rainbow Dash. His eyes narrowing at Zephyr Breeze attempting to court his girlfriend. It was obvious that Zephyr was failing by the annoyed look on Rainbow Dash's face, but what really irked Steel was the fact Zephyr was hitting on a woman who was already spoken for. Namely by him. "Who's the scruffy looking slacker?"

"Oh, hey Steel." Rainbow Dash smiled as she practically jumped from her seat and onto Steel's side. Wrapping her arms around him lovingly, and starring back at Zephyr with a smirk. "Zephyr, this is Steel Edge. Former captain of the Elite Guard, member of the Elements of Heroism, the Avatar and Element of Honor, and. My. Boyfriend." Rainbow Dash made sure to emphasize the word "boyfriend" as much as possible. Withing seconds of the declaration, Zephyr Breeze fell to his knees in defeat with a horrified look on his face.

"I have to say, he deserved that. But I didn't think it would be that satisfying." Fluttershy whispered to Ty with a barely visible smirk on her face. "Zephyr's been wasting years of advances, and never seemed to accept the fact Rainbow Dash wasn't interested."

"I think she broke him." Tyrannus added as he saw Zephyr curling up in a nearby corner. "Want me to snap him out of it?"

"No." Fluttershy shook her head. "Zephyr?"

"I fail at everything. . . " Zephyr despaired as he lay curled up in the corner to sulk in.

"Now, now. That's not true." Fluttershy said with a comforting smile. "Remember when we were little and you'd always help me with my hair? In fact, a lot of girls came to you for hair advice."

"Y-Yeah." Zephyr smiled weakly. "Guess that's how I made myself think I was a real ladies' man."

"Well, they did like how skilled you were with hair, and you still are." Fluttershy added. "I think you could even make professional use of it."

"You sure, sis?" Zephyr asked cautiously. "I mean, everything else I've ever tried at, I've just called it quits."

"I know you'll be able to because this time, you'll be doing it all on your own." Fluttershy stated with her trademark smile. "There's no shame in asking for help in others, but you've been a bit too reliant on it."

"Wow. That actually makes a lot of sense and explains why I never really gave anything my all. I always felt like I could just fall back to our parents or you." Zephyr said with an ashamed look on his face. "Aw man! I've been a filthy moocher for the past few years of my life!"

"So shall we help you look up some cosmetology schools?" Mrs. Shy asked.

"Well, I'd. . . nah." Zephyr shook his head. A small, but determined smile on his face. "I can do it on my own." And with that, Zephyr Breeze marched right up to the house's computer and started planning out his future career.

"You know, it's kind of a shame that I lied to Zephyr." Fluttershy sighed.

"About what?" Tyrannus asked.

"That I said I wouldn't help him out any more." Fluttershy smiled. "Because I just gave him the biggest assist of his life just a few moments ago." Fluttershy then let out an adorable yawn. "Well, today was fun, but dealing with my brother can be tiring. I think I'll just head home for the day and curl up with my favorite stuffed dinosaur."

"Huh?" Tyrannus was confused. "But you don't own any dinosaur stuffed animals."

"Oh, Ty." Fluttershy giggled. "Why do you think I got you that onesie?"

"Fluttershy. . . " Ty blushed.

"Then again. . . " Fluttershy slightly lidded her eyes and smirked at Ty. "You are much warmer when you're shirtless." Instantly, Ty feel to the ground with his face flushed red. "Oh, dear. Maybe I went a bit too far with that seduction attempt? Rainbow Dash? I don't suppose you or Steel could-"

"I gotcha Fluttershy." Steel said as he propped up Ty. "I'll get the big guy's butt in bed so he'll be ready for you when you get home."

"Wow, Flutters." Rainbow Dash said with a dumbfounded look on her face. "Since when did you know how to be a major flirt?"

"Well, I asked Adagio for some advice about how to move our relationship to the next level." Fluttershy blushed a little as she remembered her little advice session with the eldest siren sister. "Whether or not it worked, I'll know soon enough. But either way, I still get to snuggle up against my gentle giant. And I managed to get Zephyr to stop pursuing you and into getting a life of his own. So overall, I'd say this day turned out perfect. Now if you'll excuse me, I have copious amounts of snuggles waiting for me back home."

And with that Fluttershy left for home and sighed happily as she laid next to the still unconscious Tyrannus.

'Now all I have to do is wonder when our wedding day will be' Fluttershy smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note:

Next episode's the last of the filler.