• Published 12th Aug 2012
  • 1,266 Views, 43 Comments

When Bad Fics Get Worse - tajjetone



Second-person stuff that's really bad. You probably shouldn't read this.

  • ...
54
 43
 1,266
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

I remember reading this comment. God this is hilarious.:rainbowlaugh:

1085840:
I'm just going to say this for everyone, but come at me.

1213701

I'm making that my avatar.

1213724:
Well you just go ahead and do that

1213701

Aw, the dimensions aren't right. I'll fix it up in Pixelmator in a moment.

1213747:
Yes, yes, you do that.

I am so glad I read the comments before attempting to read this. I can say that this is the one fic that i've downvoted with a clear consious without reading it first. Write what you like, write to insult and annoy people but after awhile the only readers you're gonna wind up with are the ones you really don't want to bump into in the dark alley behind the porn shop that sells the items the regular porn shops won't touch.

1215428

Oh no, it's a downvote. Downvotes make me cry because I've regressed to the level of emotional stability found in a typical seven-year-old and I need others to validate me through their opinions on my My Little Pony fanfiction.

your misplaced modifier made my readers oddly specific

1215496 Not to point it out, but I guess I just did, but your entire response to my comment tells me that you did indeed come to FiMfiction for validation through our opinions. As to being a seven year old crying it's eyes out, eh, whatever floats your boat. Have fun behind that porn shop.

1215873

Pretty much.
So you liked it? :D

This story must get featured one day

1217084

I'm just so underappreciated.

is it bad that I enjoyed this story? I love how it's written from Derpy's perspective.

1085840

This is the greatest comment of all time.

This is hilariously stupid, and I love stupid. People need to learn to not take things so seriously... :rainbowwild: I actually laughed at this fics ridiculousness quite a bit. since stupid randomness is basically what I'm all about :trollestia::yay:

1252102

:trollestia:

I was wondering what you'd think of this after reading your other comments.

Glad you liked it. I certainly enjoyed writing it.

apparently I'm the only one who recognizes this as what it is, so I'll be a man and say it... tajjetone, you are my hero. bravo.

Good stuff; couldn't stop reading.

1085216
Sup, mate. I think she's trolling you.

1085840
I've upgraded my pal's house two months ago with state of the art security systems, which involve a LOT of Surface-to-Air sites. PRETTY SURE you don't wanna do that yourself. Nice pic for the story by the way.

Login or register to comment